Male HQ

Need Anonymous Place To Cry Foul

Guest Forgotten One

Guest Forgotten One

I am planning to start my story since birth till now, but I don't know where to write. I am not into blogging because authority will trace back to me. I want my audience to be international, outside Singapore. I never want to write it here because people here don't appreciate and will make nasty comments. I prefer a more compassion readers elsewhere and become my die-hard listeners and offere sound advices.

Any suggestions which site is more suitable for the above scenario?

I am planning to start my story since birth till now, but I don't know where to write. I am not into blogging because authority will trace back to me. I want my audience to be international, outside Singapore. I never want to write it here because people here don't appreciate and will make nasty comments. I prefer a more compassion readers elsewhere and become my die-hard listeners and offere sound advices.

your own diary. Whatever goes online, it'll still come back to Singapore...

Will you be my valentine's? :D

1) Unless you've committed and are going to admit to some heinous crime, most probably, your blog isn't going to be of much interest to the government so chances of them watching your every move and every word as compared to the other millions living in Singapore is quite small. We have Eddy's, Larry's and Mile's stories in here and so far, none of them has been put in jail yet... at least not to my knowledge. Amy got noticed because she was racially offensive so unless you're going down that route... well don't.

2)Your assumption that an international audience will be more compassionate/appreciative than Singaporeans or BW readers is hilarious. Going by numbers, the more international your blog is, the higher the possibility that others, including mean ones, will read and comment. If you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen. If you've grown up in Singapore, at least some Singaporeans might be able to identify with what you've gone through/ is going through.

3) If you need die-hard listeners, try the Samaritan hotline or Oogachaga. Not only are they always willing to listen, they probably will direct you to the appropriate channels for sound advice. But if you are looking for fans, well, that's assuming your writing and experience are so wondrous, they captivate people and make them worship the space you write in. That being the case, you should approach a publisher instead and be the next JK Rowling. They'd translated her books and you'll get an even more international readership. Even she had to face criticism of witchcraft/satanic worship for her topic material didn't she?

4) Soliciting advice online is quite... interesting. Personally speaking, if I want sound advice, I'll approach someone that I know/can trust and not listen to a faceless person tapping away behind a nickname. But that's just me and if you do listen to this faceless person tapping away behind a nickname... well, it'll be interesting :).

To set you off on your journey of blogging, you can always try blogspot.com or wordpress.com. Privacy settings, you'll have to figure it out yourself.

Yes there is a place... Bedok Reservoir !!!

Go there late at night and tell your stories to those many invisible fans there.

No life human will pass you any nasty comments,you will get endless howlings from those invisible fans...

If even they don't like your stories, go jump into the waters......

The End

Write in batu caves?

Yes there is a place... Bedok Reservoir !!!

Go there late at night and tell your stories to those many invisible fans there.

No life human will pass you any nasty comments,you will get endless howlings from those invisible fans...

If even they don't like your stories, go jump into the waters......

The End

Thanks to both of you for making me laugh this evening.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• Guest locked this topic