Male HQ

Ikutube Is Promoted To A Full Bw Moderator

Admin

Announcement: Ikutube is now a full BW moderator.

As of today, Ikutube has been promoted to a full BW Moderator.

Prior to this, he was a section moderator in charge of the Digital IT Rest Room. With the promotion, he will be able to moderate in every topic in this forum.

I think all of us are familiar with Ikutube. His section, that concentrates on IT and electronics issues, covers almost every BW readers' concerns about such topics. Post your question, any questions about such topics, and it will be answered - professionally too.

Ikutube had also displayed a great sense of maturity in his comments. More importantly, he is independent and neutral, a trait that is crucial to become a full BW moderator. I think he will make an excellent moderator.

Please join me in extending our congratulations to Ikutube.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thank You, Andy!

And when are you coming on board? :)

Click Here To Visit My Blog @ "The Blessed Life"

*Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love', in how I speak and in how I see others*

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

lol

i sooo ma lu... everyone posting the congrats messages at the other thread... i didnt notice till later :lol::lol:

You are also one person i would like to meet up with someday!

meanwhile i am still planning on the subforum! got the title and the description liao.. dont know what guidelines yet... hummm.. And got materials for the first topic to post-this wkend need to go and take some pics.

need to consult u on something too, (on IT related thinggy).. would pm u then.