Male HQ

Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)

Bptop88

Guest ride me

can some one tell me ware is the new el fondo . and I have to share this story to u guys yesterday I went to kl central from Ipoh so I went to pass urin so I go to toilet beside KFC omg a bunch of hot gay guys showing their cock at urinal place and they stand a long time on that sport and looking at my cock all youngsters not event more than 28 years old all races Indian Malay Chinese event an Arabian Pakistani Bangladesh and so on . one Indian guy come and talk to me that he wanted to suck my cock if I let him . Event the handsome Arabian guy wanted to suck me and giving me signaling but I let that Indian guy to suck me the Arabian guy take over by another Indian guy . OMG what a pleasure he gave me I just feel like in haven that was amazing and he wanted me to unload in his mouth then he said if I let him he will suck and rimjob me the hole day event let to bareback him . but the blowjob he gave me is just amazing and satisfied me allot I am so happy

u guys muts try that to so u can feel the pleasure what I fell on that day

the Indian guys all at thet sport so handsome and having hot body and event muscular guys

can some one tell me ware is the new el fondo . and I have to share this story to u guys yesterday I went to kl central from Ipoh so I went to pass urin so I go to toilet beside KFC omg a bunch of hot gay guys showing their cock at urinal place and they stand a long time on that sport and looking at my cock all youngsters not event more than 28 years old all races Indian Malay Chinese event an Arabian Pakistani Bangladesh and so on . one Indian guy come and talk to me that he wanted to suck my cock if I let him . Event the handsome Arabian guy wanted to suck me and giving me signaling but I let that Indian guy to suck me the Arabian guy take over by another Indian guy . OMG what a pleasure he gave me I just feel like in haven that was amazing and he wanted me to unload in his mouth then he said if I let him he will suck and rimjob me the hole day event let to bareback him . but the blowjob he gave me is just amazing and satisfied me allot I am so happy

u guys muts try that to so u can feel the pleasure what I fell on that day

the Indian guys all at thet sport so handsome and having hot body and event muscular guys

is that safe? feel like want to try but worry will get caught...

Guest ride me

ya save but u have to bring them to other toilet example u bring them to NU central toilet. U just go to toilet beside KFC at KL central 4sure u can get a loats of guys 99% u will Huck some one

Guest ride me

ya save but u have to bring them to other toilet example u bring them to NU central toilet. U just go to toilet beside KFC at KL central 4sure u can get a loats of guys 99% u will Huck some one but make sure u have a condom

mmmm.....why when i go to tesco ipoh garden toilet i dont find anybody and when others go.....they end up with happy ending

not my luck i guess

can any1 tell me where is this dman massage actually?
is it a massage center? or just spa?
how much the rate

pls advice

Guest Spencer

Went to DMan yesterday by 8 PM.. massage was done by a Malay Masseur.. in his Late twenties.. Massage was OK but he put lot pressure on my lower back and it is still hurting in my lower spine.. At the end of the massage he asked if I wanted to go for this(holding my D)

The only issue was he was completely straight. I could make out in the way he approached it.. I have an issue with Sex with strangers, I cant get my D up soon.. So he tried for a few minutes and then once tried with his mouth too.. He didn't like it, I can easily say. He then started kissing me and I took my D and got a boner. But he then didn't do anything other than kissing me occasionally.. After sometime i decided to call it the end and came out of that place.

The DMan massage parlor is in front of Regalodge near the Pakiza restaurant. You can google it up. You've to go to the first floor. Damage is 60RM.. Massage is OK-OK. If they have more guys, you might try your luck..

• 2 weeks later...

Entrance fee is rm24. Went there for the first time on Saturday... I would say the crowd peaks after dinner time.. Mostly mature men, only a few young twinks. Haha basically it's kinda like a gay sauna, first time in my life seeing so many ppl fucking at the same time xD. However didn't like it when some ppl were forcing themselves on me. Otherwise it was an interesting experience. Hehe

On 4 January 2016 at 9:47 AM, kennychan said:

Entrance fee is rm24. Went there for the first time on Saturday... I would say the crowd peaks after dinner time.. Mostly mature men, only a few young twinks. Haha basically it's kinda like a gay sauna, first time in my life seeing so many ppl fucking at the same time xD. However didn't like it when some ppl were forcing themselves on me. Otherwise it was an interesting experience. Hehe

Do we need to bring our own towel n soap or they provide everything there? Never been there before. I was thinking to go there this weekend...

• 2 weeks later...
On Monday, January 11, 2016 at 7:28 PM, Guest Naughtyfun said:

Anyone at taiping up for some public fun?

Still around ??? Waiting here

1 hour ago, Guest said:

Is El Fondo open tonight?

Not sure ITs open or not. Anyway Im going there at around 8.30pm

• G_M changed the title to Ipoh / Taiping ( Perak ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.