Male HQ

I Am Cumming, I Am Cumming!

Why?

Will you say out loud to your buddy you are cumming? I enjoy guys who did that during sex.

The last time I had sex, he cummed silently and I was like..."huh? you done already, so fast and I didn't even know." and he just smiled and walked away. Frankly, I don't enjoy a silent fxxker because I could not grasp on the "fruit of his labour". It was like a brief injection and the nurse told you it was done before you could feel the pain.

When I had sex wit my ex bf, I was always mindful about him making known to me if he is cumming. Fallen on deaf ears, he just "ooh n arrgh" and than collpased on me.

Are you a silent fxxker or a noisy one when you cummed in your buddy?

Guest Guest ~ 1/0

Amateurs, cheh!

Can't you tell from the body signs? Swelling, hardness (or sometimes softens slightly, after an extra hard, then spurts), breath, grip, muscle tension, tightening of butt muscles, etc.....

You'll enjoy it more if you observe your guy!

I will hold my partner's face with both hands and whisper into his ear: "I am cumming ~~~~~~ " then one hand on his butt and another hand squeeze his chest/shoulder "argh ~~~~~~~~~~~~~ " and spew out coming the hot sticking goo, spattering on the chest, torso and face !

I feel that saying "I am cumming" is too long...quite weird IMO.

Best is use what jap str8 av does...iku iku iku iku iku iku iku.

Also I imagined that using expression and breathing sound and a little bit of mumbling is better. That shouting or making noise which is too fake.

Personally I make these sound when i'm masturbating but I didn't have sex before so well..no chance to try.

huff = breathing sound ..imagine like those you make with your mouth when running/jogging but perhaps softer and more like natural breathing but louder.

uh = simply sounds like "uh" but soft and gentle with your mouth close

overall I feel that the noise you make should sound as if you are trying to control if you are having sex in a quiet library.

huff = breathing sound ..imagine like those you make with your mouth when running/jogging but perhaps softer and more like natural breathing but louder.

like that ??

I feel that saying "I am cumming" is too long...quite weird IMO.

Best is use what jap str8 av does...iku iku iku iku iku iku iku.

Also I imagined that using expression and breathing sound and a little bit of mumbling is better. That shouting or making noise which is too fake.

Personally I make these sound when i'm masturbating but I didn't have sex before so well..no chance to try.

uh = simply sounds like "uh" but soft and gentle with your mouth close

overall I feel that the noise you make should sound as if you are trying to control if you are having sex in a quiet library.

I always find "I am cumming" is only ang moh like to use, u can find him shout loudly "I am cumming" when they want to cum. Haha.

I got quite turn on by jap guys when they want to cum by shouting "iku"! Actually i am quite curious to know for some countries like hk, taiwan and china, wht wld the guy shout when he wants to cum?

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Voicing out he is cumming, when he is about to cum, will be the top criteria I want of my future bf. I not only want him to shout "I'm cumming", I demand he has more physical expression to go with it too, like grabbing, violently kissing me, rocking me to n fro, kicking the bed and squeezing my hands...etc. Otherwise, he is deemed not appreciative of my Tightness. I hate a dumb fxxker and I want none of it.

Voicing out he is cumming, when he is about to cum, will be the top criteria I want of my future bf. I not only want him to shout "I'm cumming", I demand he has more physical expression to go with it too, like grabbing, violently kissing me, rocking me to n fro, kicking the bed and squeezing my hands...etc. Otherwise, he is deemed not appreciative of my Tightness. I hate a dumb fxxker and I want none of it.

It's tough being your top.. Hahas..

• 1 month later...

Curious to know what wld hong kongers and taiwanese shout when they want to cum? S'poreans & ang moh like to shout i'm cumming and japanese shout iku.

I like to know when he is cumming so I always tell him to give me a sign. The eruption is too valuable to be missed.

I too will inform but usually not too noisily, I dunnoe why whenever if its a good sex I will get the mini shivers from my inner thighs area up to my lower back and the back of my neck! Love it hahaha.....

Involuntary noises or vocals made by the guys are a huuuuge turn on for me. It shows their enjoying themselves and also a reflection of my craft!

But prease hor prease, no faking prease!

I will cry before & during cumming and calling my bf a bitch at the same time...but laugh it out loud thereafter.

You made sex sounds like a Funeral !

Your bf realized that having sex with you is the greatest Joke! of his entire life.

How do you moan when there's someone else at home! :rolleyes:

*Mum knocks*

"Boy... What you doing inside?"

Oh come'on, I think I got better things to worry on and I really dunwanna get any Mommy-related issues into my head when Im having a romp!

Turn on some music lor. Or moan into the sheets - I know it sounds very deprived but if you gotta conceal it thats how I would do it.

How do you moan when there's someone else at home! :rolleyes:

*Mum knocks*

"Boy... What you doing inside?"

Even can moan also not shiok since there's someone else at hm. Have sex shld be no one ard. But i always wonder if those pple have sex in hotel, they dun worry pple next door can hear their moaning? Since many hotel wall quite thin.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

Even can moan also not shiok since there's someone else at hm. Have sex shld be no one ard. But i always wonder if those pple have sex in hotel, they dun worry pple next door can hear their moaning? Since many hotel wall quite thin.

incidentally, didnt Brad Pitt recently typed in his first tweet to China that he 'is coming'?

• Guest locked this topic