Male HQ

Gay Asian Men Shower Or Grower?

Smarty Pants

For those who don't know the meaning of shower or grower:

The male human when erect is one of two sizes. Long or rather short. Most males grow to an extended length after a rush of blood enters the penis. This person is a GROWER.

Some males will not grow in length when peaking an erection. These males are as long as they are gonna get, either stiff, or soft like a bunny. They are known as SHOWERS, as they show their goods in the beginning.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Those not familiar with the term might have thought "shower" meant bathing?

I reckon so

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Jericho

I'm a super grower. I have the tiniest flaccid dick ever. So tiny dat once it was so cold dat I could not see my dick amongst d long pubic hair! But when it is hard, well I've had my fair share of compliments.

I think I'm a shower

but...

Some males will not grow in length when peaking an erection. These males are as long as they are gonna get, either stiff, or soft like a bunny. They are known as SHOWERS, as they show their goods in the beginning.

unlike what's stated here , my length will increase by about a cm or two

so perhaps I'm 3/4 shower , 1/4 grower?

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest DickMatters

Based on the poll in member's lounge sub-forum, it seems that GAM are mostly grower, and GWM tend to be shower, is it just a generalization or true?

• G_M changed the title to Gay Asian Men Shower Or Grower?
  • G_M unlocked this topic
  • Guest locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
Guest Loveseats

Who is the shower?

who is the grower? 

person experience: Met a man (around 50s). Car fun at Fort Road Car Park. Long story short, found a big bush of public and his cock is covered. Manager to find it and suck him off. While growing in my mouth, I nearly chock with his fully erect 6” manhood.

so don’t judge the book by it cover. 

personally I’m a grower too. 

• 10 months later...
  • G_M unlocked this topic

Which idiot go dig out a 2012 thread... 

Stale as hell

You think I want to read through in old dying threads that those members or non-members are no longer? 

May as well go more informative websites... Seriously what are people thinking, you don't even read last month's straits times and expect me to read 8years ago thread

Guest Loquacious Larry Laminator

I'm a grower and feel fine with either for a partner -- but if he's a grower it shouldn't be too much -- because I like bottoms who are small downstairs :D.

5 hours ago, FattChoy said:

I'm not sure why the mods locked and then unlocked and relocked and unlocked this thread. It's a nice pictureless thread.  

I think both types are nice, as long as they're big and thick enough.  

There was once the server crashed many data was lost. Files had to be un-archived and thus many OLD post was locked. 
We won't know which file was locked until similar topic resurface and compiled together. Which is why some had to be unlock.
I hope this is the answer you are looking for and No, we mods not too free with nothing to do, to lock and unlock threads for fun.

Guest 犯贱冰冰
1 hour ago, G_M said:

There was once the server crashed many data was lost. Files had to be un-archived and thus many OLD post was locked. 
We won't know which file was locked until similar topic resurface and compiled together. Which is why some had to be unlock.
I hope this is the answer you are looking for and No, we mods not too free with nothing to do, to lock and unlock threads for fun.

LOL

17 hours ago, lean n mean said:

I think asian men are generally growers (we better be or else the situation is very sad liao). Anyways, shower or grower, meet blower :)

I have to agree with you on this.

A local sauna I attend, every now and then, has an asian guy who is obviously a regular and also a shower.

He's so proud, he even goes naked even when it's not 'Naked only' day.:D

Always standing in high traffic areas with a big smile on his face and showing his fine specimen with absolute pride.

I suppose if you've got it, you might as well flaunt it.:B)

Holy shiat, passed by CSQ and went to pee, this young guy wearing npcc t-shirt came in 2 urinals from me whipped out ~6+ inch long flaccid d***, what d fark are they feeding kids these days?!!

1 hour ago, sman.sg said:

Lol. is there a way to do a poll on this and find out just based on BW sample community?

🤣😄🤣.....n suddenly sg guys r all growers!  🤣🤣🤣

Guest 真可笑

矛盾。。。那里又说本地男人的阴茎勃起时都只是 4 到 5 寸,这里突然又说本地男人都是勃大形类!

这论坛平台的话有时真让我看傻眼了!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.