Male HQ

Understalls Or Gloryholes In Kl Area?

Guest Keningar

1 minute ago, Brown dude said:

Who wants to have sex under th sun come on🤦🏽‍♂️

Never know...some may have such fantasy....LOL ..LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

2 hours ago, AK47 said:

actually how do you get somebody to signal someone next door to touch your cock be it GH or understall

Flash your cock ...if the guy step on your cock head, then you know he is not interested.

Similarly if he burn your cockhead with lighter when you poke your cock thru GH, then answer is obvious.

Think skills like these dun need much learning

LOL.... LOL

3 hours ago, kuch001986 said:

1616824173541..jpg

Cruising public places...what do you expect?...it is all about unload and move on..

With Ppl with severe STD, don't be naive to think that they put on a condom...many are revengeful cos they got STd from irresponsible partner...it is payback time to infect others so that they are not "alone"

STD HIV is NEVER in the equation when cruising public for a quickie, right?

Edited by ToughGuy

3 hours ago, ToughGuy said:

Cruising public places...what do you expect?...it is all about unload and move on..

With Ppl with severe STD, don't be naive to think that they put on a condom...many are revengeful cos they got STd from irresponsible partner...it is payback time to infect others so that they are not "alone"

STD HIV is NEVER in the equation when cruising public for a quickie, right?

Ppl who goes for GH or even outdoor cruising fun in public places in the dark are in for the thrill of it. The same goes for BB fun with hook-ups, after doing it you have a moment of regret probably because when you are in the middle of thrills or excitement, your cock overpowers your brain :)

Well I guess its always good to share these posts to keep on reminding ourselves what lies thereafter after these session. It help to probably reduce the frequency..haha, to me at least. ;)

Cheers.

58 minutes ago, stockybi said:

Ppl who goes for GH or even outdoor cruising fun in public places in the dark are in for the thrill of it. The same goes for BB fun with hook-ups, after doing it you have a moment of regret probably because when you are in the middle of thrills or excitement, your cock overpowers your brain :)

Well I guess its always good to share these posts to keep on reminding ourselves what lies thereafter after these session. It help to probably reduce the frequency..haha, to me at least. ;)

Cheers.

Reduce frequency does not help... Only take one outing and you will regret for a long time, if not forever.

Think hard... Be smart... Stay safe

9 minutes ago, kuch001986 said:

This is called genital warts . By HPV viruses. 

I never done unprotected sex .only sex is getting blowjob through glory hole. Genital warts spreads by sucking n blowjob.

For some they may not show the acne or bumps ..but have HPV viruses

These are there since 6 months already.

You got these acne for 6 months?...did not seek treatment?

The gloryhole had seal off (presint 6 and cheras sentral), no more fun anymore at those places.

Maybe it's time to stop this, I means it's illegal when wanna do this on public and also have some not safe sex issue when come to these gloryhole. So that's the end for me

38 minutes ago, Kevintzt said:

The gloryhole had seal off (presint 6 and cheras sentral), no more fun anymore at those places.

Maybe it's time to stop this, I means it's illegal when wanna do this on public and also have some not safe sex issue when come to these gloryhole. So that's the end for me

Smart thinking...

Good to go for screening and early treatment,if needed, before condition worsen

On 3/25/2021 at 6:04 PM, whitesmith said:

Well amcorp mall is still a ceuisong spot had a cock and got sucked today :)

Wow never knew amcorp was a spot too! Still new at this haha

~5 inch tool with tight super tight foreskin~

1 hour ago, mikah said:

Think somebody just got caught in sg wang toilet. They seal the whole toilet 😅

Expected... building management must be super fed up after repeated vandalism

9 hours ago, stockybi said:

I dont think they vandalise anything, but more on unruly behaviour in public place ;)

Either or both, bldg management would want to put a stop

• 2 weeks later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic