Male HQ

Understalls Or Gloryholes In Kl Area?

Guest Keningar

34 minutes ago, Slash said:

Cheras toilet GH is no longer available. Went to the toilet at G floor but the last 3 cubicle was locked with no one inside (ive checked)😅. I assume it was locked by the management.

The effect of advertise this spot too much and when too many pussies would end up become pondan in disturbing ppl having fun there.

5 hours ago, Slash said:

Cheras toilet GH is no longer available. Went to the toilet at G floor but the last 3 cubicle was locked with no one inside (ive checked)😅. I assume it was locked by the management.

Yes... was there today and wondered why the last three cubicles are locked but like no one inside. I think the management did some actions.

14 minutes ago, Fleyz said:

Yes... was there today and wondered why the last three cubicles are locked but like no one inside. I think the management did some actions.

Management "sick n tired" ??... LOL

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

6 hours ago, Genevieve said:

Nope. Whn i reached i saw the cleaner shutting down last cubicles and i asked rosak ke. Thn he replied just now security panjat and take photo of 2 malay lelaki main inside. He said last weekend the toilet is cramped with people and rcvd complaints

There goes the end of cruise there. RIP 😭

6 hours ago, Genevieve said:

Nope. Whn i reached i saw the cleaner shutting down last cubicles and i asked rosak ke. Thn he replied just now security panjat and take photo of 2 malay lelaki main inside. He said last weekend the toilet is cramped with people and rcvd complaints

Expected

6 hours ago, DamiLee said:

Shaftsbury Putrajaya peephole also down it seems

Expected...

How will you feel if you want to shit but someone kept poking his cock thru the peep hole?

Lol...lol 

On 12/28/2020 at 6:12 PM, Genevieve said:

Kind of expected this to happen especially after the malay guy posted on twitter. I think next one is 1 Shamelin. He literally tweeted a video of the GH at 1 Shamelin with the location tagged. That tweet alone has 8.4k views.

Go figure. 

1 hour ago, Chi_coolkid said:

I found a RNR near Plaza Tol Sungai Ramal quite some people around here to cruising. 
that day I passby and went to the toilet, a Malay guy jerking beside me, feel uncomfortable I went to toilet room, my door keep knocked. Too bad on rushing that day, may go again next time.
Use Waze to drive to Bandar Baru Bangi: https://waze.com/ul/hw282gyd73

There got rnr???

1 hour ago, Chi_coolkid said:

I found a RNR near Plaza Tol Sungai Ramal quite some people around here to cruising. 
that day I passby and went to the toilet, a Malay guy jerking beside me, feel uncomfortable I went to toilet room, my door keep knocked. Too bad on rushing that day, may go again next time.

I am stone throw away... LOL

2 hours ago, Chi_coolkid said:

Literally just went here...it's really dead at 3.30 pm...I will be back 😆

27 minutes ago, jaysan said:

Literally just went here...it's really dead at 3.30 pm...I will be back 😆

Any public toilets, esp low foot traffic ones, will be suitable for suck-ooze fun

Edited by ToughGuy

On 1/6/2021 at 1:14 PM, Chi_coolkid said:

Who wanna join ? Haha

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic