Male HQ

Welcome/objective Of Bw Imperial Kitchen

Hello everyone,

Welcome to the imperial kitchen of the Blowingwind Dynasty, I wish your stay will be a good and fulfilling experience. Let me just do an introduction of this topic sub-folder.

Basically, this is a place where every one can share about :

1. Recipes of their favourite food, healthy food, whatever you wish to tell everyone about.

2. Recommendations of various eateries and outlets where by you would like to share with our fellow BWers and guest alike.

3. Any new products (food, ingredients, food processors, aids) that appear in the market/supermart, would be nice also if you could include a recommendation of how best to use it or prepare a nice dish.

4. Field reports of such eateries/outlets or makan outing. A brief description of food ordered, chef recommendation, prices and ambience will show our friends of how you like it or have comments about it.

5. Food events that is going to happen in town ( exhibition, food show ).

6. Latest news on the media or periodicals about warning, research or conclusions of the things that we are consuming (food of cause!).

7. Commercials and even spammings are welcome too, but it had better be food related and keep the volume for this lower, yeah?

8. Any questions or queries you would like to know? Maybe one of our fellow members or guest would have the answers! Make life easy, don't we?

And basically, anything about food which you think you would like your friends and fellow BWers to gain from it.

So why don't you start telling us your fravourite dish from your mum, or the simple cafe which you had just tried and find the food to be so delicious that you cannot help telling everyone about?

Lets make this a place where everyone can chow and relax, yeah? :)

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....