Male HQ

[O C] Many Single Men Five Is Back On 26/27 Jan 2013

briax

MSM5_600x200.jpg

Looking at preparing and equipping yourself with skills, before embarking on the journey of seeking for companionship and easing into a gay relationship?

Oogachaga brings back – Many Single Men 5. We are having the final run of this event so do sign up before it's too late. This two day workshop provides a safe space for single individuals to explore and learn from each other.

Workshop Details

Date: 26 & 27 January 2013 (Saturday and Sunday)

Time: 2.00pm – 5.00pm

Fee: Fee inclusive of material and tea break

Registration fee: $30.00

Early bird fee (register before 18 Jan 2013): $25.00

Venue: To be emailed to registered participants

Register online here NOW!

Topics

- Understand how your strengths can give your date or relationship a spark.

- Discuss where and how you could find that special someone.

- Explore with facilitators and participants, when it comes to dating, what works and what doesn’t.

- Arm yourself with knowledge on how to ensure your well being while enjoying the excitement in

finding the right one.

Structure

This two day workshop consists of individual work, small group discussions as well as exciting indoor activities.

Comments from previous participant

- The workshop gives important knowledge about dating issues.

- I enjoyed myself and gained insight into the types of men I am attracted to. I learned what to do and not to do in the dating game.

- The interactive, laid back and easy manner of how the instructors conduct the workshop puts me and I suppose others at ease in sharing anecdotes of our lives.

- The facilitators were very helpful and their activities are fun and interesting. I liked the informal and casual atmosphere.

Seats are limited and registration closes 24 January 2013.

Door gift for Many Single Men Five is proudly sponsored by NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com.

Visit NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com for more information about their online store and exciting merchandise.

• 2 weeks later...

MSM5_600x200.jpg

Looking at preparing and equipping yourself with skills, before embarking on the journey of seeking for companionship and easing into a gay relationship?

Oogachaga brings back – Many Single Men 5. We are having the final run of this event so do sign up before it's too late. This two day workshop provides a safe space for single individuals to explore and learn from each other.

Workshop Details

Topics

- Explore with facilitators and participants, when it comes to dating, what works and what doesn’t.

- Arm yourself with knowledge on how to ensure your well being while enjoying the excitement in

finding the right one.

Structure

This two day workshop consists of individual work, small group discussions as well as exciting indoor activities.

- I enjoyed myself and gained insight into the types of men I am attracted to. I learned what to do and not to do in the dating game.

- The interactive, laid back and easy manner of how the instructors conduct the workshop puts me and I suppose others at ease in sharing anecdotes of our lives.

- The facilitators were very helpful and their activities are fun and interesting. I liked the informal and casual atmosphere.

Door gift for Many Single Men Five is proudly sponsored by NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com.

Visit NoFrillsFactoryOutlet.com for more information about their online store and exciting merchandise.

• 2 weeks later...

TWO DAYS BEFORE EARLY BIRD RATE IS OVER. Sign up now.

MSM5_600x200.jpg

Workshop Details

Topics

finding the right one.

Structure

• 2 weeks later...
  • Guest locked this topic