Male HQ

Do You Believe In Relationship Luck?

adecade

Hey guys, I'm just wondering if such thing really exist, in relationship I don't mean just love but friendship etc etc.

I use Jackd or Grindr, basically there are times I felt forever alone (no one message me)

-or-

My message inbox is flooded.

Does anyone have similar experience?

Luck as in meeting an ideal partner through luck or?

I believe in luck. Luck works in hand with fate. Sometimes the right guy just happen to chance upon your profile and finds out that you two have alot in common. *sparks fly* That's luck. So yes, you need a lil luck in relationships. ;)

It's better than I ever even knew.

Are you referring to being already in a relationship and still using Jack'd OR not in a relationship at all?

Anyway I believe there's luck involved. Met some people from Jack'd but ended up with one. :)

met some people from jackd but ended up with one??? what talking you :rolleyes:

btw wilbur, your neh neh is so big and sexy, feel like sucking them :twisted: :P

met some people from jackd but ended up with one??? what talking you :rolleyes:

btw wilbur, your neh neh is so big and sexy, feel like sucking them :twisted: :P

PArdon my bad English. What I meant was I've met a few friends from Jack'd but eventually I settled down with one.

tumblr_m3l60d7jv21qbyxr0o1_500.gif

• 3 months later...
Guest guest

not easy to find frens... i'm hoping to find frens here as well...

but still guys are all visual animals... hahaa...

funny, u find friends or sex partner? look at ur photo.

Guest IamPineapple

Yeah I'm a simple man who believes in 80% effort, 20% luck. Doesn't matter friendship, work or studies.

nU67O.jpg

somehow you reminds me of this mtv

Guest Stephen_K

I totally agreed on the fate and luck. You may meet many Ajs with great potentials but it doesn't mean you will eventually settle down with either one of them. If its not meant to be, there are practically nothing one can do to change it, even if you put in 101% of effort. I am just speaking from experiences

• Guest locked this topic