Male HQ

Discussion On Gay Men's Fetish/es From A - Z (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SAF_Sir

im into light kinky roleplay fun...dun mind playing in uniform

looking for guys who would b keen to have a soldier cock up his ass

Guest guest49
I LOVE being FORCED to get fxxked ( also pretend only ). Very difficult to explain "pretend" but yet must be unplanned and quite close to real rape.

It was well worth it for the many times to go home to jo waiting for this to happen as if unplanned.

From being stuckup and disinterested, I warmed up slowly to being being his fxxk toy. But the contradictions are still on my mind especially when I look at us in the mirror. OH my gawk, it that really me being mounted like a bitch???will he still respect me after sex after doing all these dirty things to me??? Watching those pxxn movies will remind me of myself doing the same sort of things now; I hate it yet I am excited.

Somehow after having me violently, he is exhausted like a marathon runner. We parted ways in a sort of silent embarrassment. I'll avoid going to the same sauna for some time in case we bump into each other. That's because he will know my playing hard to get game and may tip off my target and spoil the unplanned fun.

Talk about tactics, things went totally wrong last month.

There were few men around but one was absolutely my type. Manly with thick parts and thick eyebrows. My heart was pumping fast as I changed at the locker and he pretending to wash something at the sink and glancing at me.

So I went into my exhibitionist mode and he was watching me from the dry sauna. I went to the dark corner and he followed. Afraid of losing him, I don't play the hard to get game and we went to a room. He asked me what I like and I told him I am a btm. He said he's flexible. Immediately I sensed that this will not work. But he is so my type I decided to stay. We did the kissing and 69 but I wasn't feeling sexed up.

The worst was when I sucked his cock, his legs auto opened wide and I fingered his hole. Wow can his hole suck my finger in or what. This is no flexi, this is total btm reflex.

Then came the moanings and the request,"please fxxk me!"

I totally lost interest and told him we are not compatible. He still kept asking me why not just try it. I said look at my cock now, it is totally soft.

So we left the room. While walking out, an old uncle glanced at us. He immediately went into the room with him. He left the door open and told the uncle I was his friend. I was totally not in the mood and refused to join their 3some.

As I was going to the shower, he was there. Apparently he didn't do it with the uncle. The uncle also just came in looking quite pissed off with us.

This guy still want to have sex with me. So everywhere I went, he followed and the uncle followed him. Sauna, corridors, darkroom we go round and round till I finally decided it's going nowhere and time to leave.

I went to the locker to get my clean towel and he knew I was leaving so he went to the lounge. I was about to take a shower but decided to take a last look at the corridors for any new guys.

The uncle was there looking bored. I walked past him and suddenly he grabbed me from behind. I was not prepared and my towel fell off. I just stood there frozen because this was just what I liked though he was not my type.

From the back hold, he was playing with my ni and carressing my butts. With a hard push, I was made to bend over and had to hold onto the door frame. Gripping my butts tightly, he squatted down and gave me a wet rim. I was unable to stop my legs from opening wide. First the tongue, then the finger then the lub.....waah he is gonna bang me right at the corridor.

Then I felt the condomed cock at my hole slowly easing into my wetness. Then he stopped to caress me from behind. Then he pumped slowly. Too slow for my liking. So I pushed back to make it deeper and faster.

Then I heard him say,"his cb is itchy haha" as if talking to someone.

Then I realised the guy was there watching us. They actually know each other.

Then I found the most unusual thing happening. One cute staff suddenly came to check the rooms or cleaning them and he just walked by us. There I was being screwed by an old uncle and the other guy was naked watching us performing and yet he just walked by, checked the rooms without stopping to look. He must be straight or totally bored with seeing such things everyday.

The whole point of being exhibitionist is to totally shock people with such lewd displays. Yet to him this is just like seeing 2 men playing chess, totally boring.

Of course the old uncle was totally thrilled to have landed me. The guy watching was not too thrilled that his top was just an easy slut btm. I was excited that one scene can have so many mixed reactions and the excitement made me a total cb. After that the uncle was able to use me in any ways he wanted.

When we finished and I went to shower. I heard them talking in some Malaysia accented mandarin. I was relieved to know that because after what he had done to me at the corridor, I won't want to bump into him again.

On the other hand, since he was not to be seen again I can really enjoy slutting it out with him and grossing his friend out. So I went dripping wet and naked to the steamroom where they went.

I went pass them and sat at the deepest corner with my legs on the bench. Sure enough, he came to me and in the bright light of the steamroom, he licked my hole. Then he pulled up my legs like I was his fxxk doll without even asking me. I guess I must be really swollen there as his tongue felt so good on my sore asslip.

His friend was sitting with his hand on his head trying to ignore us. Then a young chubby came in and quickly sat next to us to watch the free show. He stopped to let the chubby have a closer look and the chubby poked his finger into me.

"Waah how come this uncle's hole so swollen and wet one? You fxxked him ah?"

"Yeah loh, his cb now so swollen leh, you want to use or not?"

"But I am 0 also"

Okay enough slutting around before he start offering me to everyone. I quickly showered and left. :yuk:

• 2 months later...
Guest Army Fetish

I always have a fetish of Army personnel fxxking me while wearing a sweaty and smelly Army uniform. Always dreaming of him bringing me out in the middle of the jungle and force me to strip naked and raping me in the commando style. And after he finishes his business, leaving me fxxking senseless, naked and bleeding in the ass.

What kind of fetish do you all have?

I know of people who have a fetish for smelly underwear and even cum.

Wonder if there army personnel reading this right now?

sherekhan75@hotmail.com

aiyo newbie Perregaux,

u must read his post carefully... he already imagining himself being banged commando style and left to collect his senses after ... what do you think he would be?? the top?? the male - of course he is male.. the fucccker? or the fucckee?? still need to answer this question meh?

you only turned on by dirty sweaty uniforms and boots and 3 day route march socks... dun care top or bottom la... just cheong can leow... hug and play till satisfied lor... :)

busted79: dun worry, i won't take off my suit ... but you can continue to take off yours and be horny and we can play on that way ... :)

Baloo, can i know u? I got suit fetish too. droll.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

I share the same fetish as Army Fetish. I also have a fetish for long cocks, one that is quite hard to jerk, because it can fxxk me for as long as it wants. I wonder whether such people are around in the gay community anyway? But I am quite disappointed because Singaporean gays just cannot endure long enough.

I share the same fetish as Army Fetish. I also have a fetish for long cocks, one that is quite hard to jerk, because it can fxxk me for as long as it wants. I wonder whether such people are around in the gay community anyway? But I am quite disappointed because Singaporean gays just cannot endure long enough.

maybe its because you are too handsome, they cannot tahan for so long.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sthenolagnia (muscle fetish) is a fetish defined as 'sexual arousal from demonstration of muscles'.[1] The term was coined by the German psychologist Magnus Hirschfeld in the late 1800s.[citation needed] This fetish is found among both males and females. This is mine.

A related fetish is cratolagnia, which is sexual arousal from display of strength.

The top 10 fetishes are:

1. Voyeurism and exhibitionism

2. Golden showers (watching others urinate)

3. Water

4. Hair

5. Lips

6. Feet and hands

7. Domination and submission

8. Leather, rubber, vinyl, latex

9. Body piercings

10. Stomachs

Interestingly 'eyes' wasn't included in this list which was compiled by a US magazine. This list is one from the general public.

So what's yours?

Or could it be one of these more extreme gay fetishes:

1. Used Anal Cum Leagkage

2. Heavy Hairy Bears with Huge Beer Belly

3. Enemas

4. Leather Top with Caged Slave

5. Extreme Fetish Drawings

6. Used Dirty Jockstraps

7. Watching Straight Guys fxxk Household Objects and Sex Toys

8. Super Tiny Cocks

9. Low Hanging Balls

10. Public Washroom Sex

11. Clothes Pin BDSM

12. Pumped up Cocks

13. Cumshot collectors

14. Public Glory Hole Sex

15. Asses Getting Canned and Spanked

16. Massive Dildos

17. Horse Hung Dicks

18. Doctor Patient Sex

19. Long Hair Guys

20. Super Hairy men

21. Accidental Sports Exposure

22. Tattoos

23. Inter-racial Sex

24. Hardcore Bareback

25. Fisting

26. Boot Licker

27. Two Cock Blowjob

28. Photo enhanced Cocks

29. Tit Play

30. Candle Wax Play

31. Cum Eating

32. Drunk Naked Partying Straight Men

33. Cock Piercing

34. Cock Ware

35. Precum Leaking Cock

36. Foot Fetish

36. Large Forearm Fetish

37. Large Calves Fetish

38. Old Men Sex

39. Locker Room Sex

40. Bi-sexual Sex

41. Men in Uniform

42. Double fxxking

and more - http://www.abcdefgay.com/

Edited by beef4beef

"Life it too short to be small"

i love cum!

everything about cum i am dying for

cumshots, cum smell, cum tasting, cum swallowing, cum dirtying, cum on face, more cum the merrier....

am i crazy? haha

i m 33yo.

To be honest with u, theres already some threads on Fetish last time where alots of members post their fetish there. It will be good if this is merge with that one.

Guest FetishFitGuy

What's my fetish? Well, i must say is that i get turned on when i touched a guy's hard erected crotch with his swim trunks on. The sensational feeling is superb, especially if he has a nice round bubbly butt, the feeling of the swim trunk fabric with his hard cock is fabulous. do u agree?

Yup.... my kind of guy!!! If he's not 55, he's not in my books!!!

Since you ask this fetish question , I had to own up !

I like muscular men. Many type of muscularity. From lean, well tone define muscles to stocky tone muscle men.

Straight acting men with deep manly voice is a real turn on.

I have fetish for thick cock. Doesn't matter the cock is long or short.

As long the cock is very thick will do :lol:

Next fetish is big cock head. I love men with thick cock plus a very big cock head :rolleyes:

Bigger the better :yuk:

Pubes ! Yes. I'm also fetish for men that has lots of pubic hair. Mind you. Really very bushy type and thick growth of pubic hair down under.

It's a jungle out there ! But sad to say I still yet to see bush in Singapore gay men as most of them either trimmed or shaved botak.

Facial hair like a short well trimmed goatee and beard is a turn on too. Just like Japanese. I love the short stubble rubbing against my smooth skin while making love. Strangely, I'm turned off by men with hairy chest. So shaved your chest and not your pubes :rolleyes:

Lastly, ahem ... Cum.

I'm fetish for men that shoot like a power jet ! Oh ... Yeah ! Men with large volume of thick white cum !

I will like men to shoot their cum all over my chest. Hmm ... Love the warm flow of juice down my chest.

Anyway, for those men that leaked cum during orgasm, can you get a plumber to fix it ? :whistle:

Guest Guest

For me, it would be making out with very straight acting decent looking guys senior guys in uniforms (mostly will be security guards at this age) or working professionals whom they are generally very accommodating in what I want in sex.. :P

Anyone fits the bill?

Guest Guest

i think mine is definitely voyeurism! or those spycam/hidden cam all that....and must be the other party dunno that he's being watched.

another one is smelling underwear. :twisted:

Guest random

1. thick cock

2. hairy guys esp. legs/pubes

3. cum esp. cum control or better yet milking :twisted:

4. fingering aka prostate massage/milking :twisted:

5. doctor and medical fetish

6. mature men

:whistle:

Guest A5C8E7

Like to suck and lick legs and toes, but will only do it during my overseas trip because Singapore gays have CB mouth, they will tell everybody about what you do to them, that will make you so malu if words were spread.

i think mine is definitely voyeurism! or those spycam/hidden cam all that....and must be the other party dunno that he's being watched.

another one is smelling underwear. :twisted:

You might like to add one of these to your collection: http://www.geeky-gadgets.com/?p=3573

If you don't already have it, hehe!

old men! :rolleyes:

Quite a few have expressed the 'old men' desire ..... my question is how much older than you turns you on, or are we talking about the same age as you ie old man and old man?

Just curious .... :whistle:

Edited by beef4beef

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.