Male HQ

Discussion On Gay Men's Fetish/es From A - Z (Compiled)

Guest StrikeEagle

Guest StrikeEagle

Office 8:30pm

It was a hectic day and I had just finished vetting some meeting minutes. Lifting my eyes from my monitor, the office is almost empty except over the other section of the office where there are still some lights on.

I started my browser to connect to the local IRC chat channel for man. The chat room prompted me for a nick. I entered OfficeExec reflecting that I was still in the office.

Within 5 minutes of connection, I had more than 5 chat windows popping up to request for attention.

<...> : Hi

<OfficeExec> : Hello

<...> : You are a office exec ?

<OfficeExec> : Yes, intro

<...> : 29 chn 175 64

<OfficeExec> : nice, 39 chn 178 70

<...> : where r u

<OfficeExec> : in town going home

<...> : u are in ofc

<OfficeExec> : yeap, what you like

<...> : like office exec

<OfficeExec> : huh ?

<...> : like to have fun with a office exec

<OfficeExec> : u office worker ?

<...> : yes

<OfficeExec> : u must be always aroused in office, lol

<...> : i fantasize serving them

<OfficeExec> : i am nicely attired in office wear now, no point wasting it : )

<...> : lol, how u look

There are many people who have festish of domination by a smartly dressed office executive. These people are students and young execs themselves fantasizing about been dominated by fellow workers in their office/boss. The people's age varied from 20 to late 30s.

Sex in Office Attire was definitely never my original intention. But it was a kinky "theme" for the night.

I chatted with the people and arranged to meet a 29 year old man at his place. No it did not happen in my office as there were security guards/cameras.

I did not have problems with the "props" as I was already fully attired for the "role".

I went to the toilet to wiped my leather shoe, adjusted my tie, combed my hair and with my suitcase in hand. I was raving to go.

I will not described the sexcitement we had. But will point you to this link provide by "Just" in his post in the "short clips of Jap uncle" thread also in BlowingWind. It is the suit_mov.wmv

I used it as a baseline script to act out the guys fantasy.

Thanks fre*******, I know you read blowingwind. This article is about you.

Office Exec Fetish - anyone :)

Guest Guest_OralB

ahhhh... one of my fetish as well, always like the bulge in the pressed pants.

when i first start work in exec wear, used to jerk off in the toliet with only the fly unzipped :P

like to have a matured average built (or slim) guy in a nice exec wear, suit optional, crisp white shirt, best if a singlet underneath, and a tie.

from behind, slowly caress his body, using my finger to trace the outline of his tools on the silky pants.

still from behind, i will unbuckle his belt and unzip him, letting his pants fall to the ground, then the underpants. a soft moan will escape his lips while i slowly entered him with only my hard tools protruding from my fly.

All this while, we are in a locked utilities room while outside is a busy office filled with exec...

Guest LauAhPek

Mr Oralb & Strike Eagle

There are many Office Exec around Raffles Place(referring my post yesterday on happenings around Raffles exchange during lunch hours) and many of them are married, judging from rings they wear.

Unlike face to face nakedly , there is an undescriblable excitement when just unzip the fly and pull out the tool in you hand and witnessing it enlarge & throbing , the skin would be forced back while the moist pinkish c.head eagering pushes itself out, while locked in the tiny cubicle or at some deserted stairlanding, um............. I am going to skip my lunch & heading there..........

Guest StrikeEagle

Thanks to the people who send me the "fan mail".

I would not be able to meet anyone in my office as there are survelliance camers in my office. If however you want it to be done in your office, pm me.

For those who enquired about me, I am flattered by the attention. Thanks.

LauAhPek encounter is very hot too.

Guest Guest

I have an experience to share. This morning, i entered the office lift after braving the morning shower. As i was already running late, and was disturbed by the downpour, i didn't noticed that a cute uncle executive about early 40s also came into the lift. He was executively clad, lean and atheletic, cleanly shavened, looks half jap half chinese with his sexy slid eyes. As i was helplessly mesmerized by his mature looks, I suddenly realised that his zip was not pulled. And so i opportunistically gestured to him to close up his pants. He embarassedly struggled with his zip handle and for some reason he just could not pull it up. I was so inclined to give his zip (and what's within) a jerk so as to get the zip to work. But by then, my lift door has opened, and he bade me goodbye with a sly smile. Wonder what that meant.

Guest LauAhPek

Dear Mr Guest

It's always the case. right place ,wrong timing. How wonderful if at that split of the moment there was a blackout and the lift jammed. Just 2 of you trapped in the pitch-dark cubicle.......

I always fancy that to happen!

Was invited to LINE restaurant @Shangri-la for lunch today.just about to go for the food, there was a group of delegates descended from the lobby , almost all of them nicely cladded in dark colour suits, they spoke to each other in mainland accent mandarin. Instantly, the restaurant was turned into a parade for Chinese executives , few pretty young , some mature, few chub one very tall and handsome, Wow, what a scene!

There was this particular one in his 30s, fair, friendly looking. Met him when we were both at the pasta counter waiting to be served, I let him go first so that I can ogle him more. He thanked me with such a charming smile.....

The following round I saw he was going to take the satay, I went towards him asked him which he prefers, mutton or chicken, he liked to try both, I volunteered and help him, with the sauce too, " are they spicy?", "no, you will like it" ."Sia Sia ". He thrown me a megawatt smile. " Enjoy your satay".

When we were leaving , saw him walking to the gent. Excused mysefl, I also headed there.

The gent has 3 huge TOTO urinal & 2 cubicle. He was standing at the inner urinal , was unzipping and pulling out his tool. I stood at the one next to him. Saw me, smiled again . "The food is very good" . "wish you enjoy it". He pee, without hiding it. I pee, but my eyes focus on his tool, finishing, shaking off the remaining urine, he slightly pulled back his fair foreskin, and exposed a round headed cock head, is it expanding, or was that my imagination ?

but I have to pull an emergency brake to myself, my host and companions are waiting outside.

Regretfully, I said " I have to go ,hope you enjoy your stays in Singapore" " I will " He smiled. Retreat his tool .Parked upward. Zipped.

How I wish I could help him to zip up!

Right place, wrong timing.

Guest Guest

Dear LauAhPek,

Thanks for writing back I could totally relate to the sense of salah timing in your experience! Oh Chinese executives how i get weak knee caps just the sight of them!

And speaking of Chinese nationals, I have a story to share too. I used to go to Beijing for business, and i usually charter a limo (so cheap anyway) instead of hailing for cabs (which looked so threateningly dangerous with the driver in the behind bars). There was just this tall and muscular chaeffuer uncle i was got who comes and pick me up with a mean volvo. He was a national wrestler for China until he retired to become a driver.

He is tall, easily 1.85m, V-bod (although with a paunch too), and is beefy all round. What's even more endearing about him is that he is super humble, and speaks with a sexy grawl (although he is not aware that's super sexy).

On my last night there, on the way to the airport, i could not resist but put my hand on his buttress thighs, and to my surprise he did not resist my move. He took hint, and proceeded to put my hand on his groin (and my, his scrotumn feels quite a handful, quite literally!). At that point he told me 'not to fool around' as he was trying to concentrate on the road.

I ignored his plea and went on to unzip him, and revealed a huge cock of a bull. Not erected, but surely huge like that of a brute German Shepherd, or a raging stallion. His balls are really sized like big glutinous balls, and his penis fills out my hand like a long thai mango.

He was embarassed by my forward manners, and tucked his tool back into his pants even before i had enough of stoking it. Before I left him to check him, he gave me a hug, and I mischievously grab his groin, and to my pleasant surprise it felt like it was semi-hard.

Talk about wrong timing .....

• 3 months later...

revisited this topic due to a link from another...

recently got a visitor from Jap, 40+, very gentle look (but not fem) with specs, average built and like all jap dress impeccably, always amaze at their tolerance level, imagine full suit in such hot climate, somemore inside the shirt got a singlet :)

very last day, he was in the office checking email, got some problems with his laptop and i volunteered to assist.

he was siting down while i towered over his shoulder to check his laptop, i got to smell his musky perfume. at one point, in order to show me the configration, his hand accidentally touched mine, his hand has a nice soft texture that i would love to let him touch my other body part :twisted:

for me it is the wrong place, wrong timing. of coz nothing happened... <_<

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

• 3 months later...

Let us share the weird things that we ever done while having sex with other. Let me start first ………….. :rolleyes:

First experience: it was some years back, I was chatted with a guy in chat line/irc and decided to meet him in the city, once met, I agreed to go to his house as he claimed that nobody at home. We took a double-decker bus and sat in the middle of upper deck which not so crowded at the time, during the journey we were holding hand and covered our hands with our bags and started to touch each other and ………. after a while both of us are getting hornier and he suggested that we moved to last row and started to jerk off each other till cum together, we clean up the mess and I decided not continue the journey to his house ….. :D

(PS. Don’t ever try now as the new generation of superbus had been installed with mini camera/cctv and monitored by the driver)

Second experience: having fun in office’s conference room. It was about 10pm when everybody has left office and I was alone in the office to complete some urgent paper work and I was also one of office card key holder. Later, my regular called me and wanna have fun. He came to my office and then we had fun on conference chair and table….. If I look back and tell myself, how stupid am I to do such things, if we ‘caught by security men’ who did the routine checking rounds, I would be have been sacked long time ago …. To think about, why we never go to budget hotel then .... :angry:

Third experience: having jerk off each other with my former bf in Qantas’ midnight flight from Spore to Sydney. Once the midnight supper had been served and cutlery & plates had been cleared off, a few minutes later, the flight crew distributed the sleeping sock and eye pad and then switched off the main light, we then covered ourself with blanket and started to touch our dick each other under the blanket and the later …… jerk off each other …

How about yourself?? Would you like to share yours in this forum …… :thumb:

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

Wah... :o Here's mine... :P

#1: Bus

It happened many many years ago, before aircon double deckers... I was just innocently looking around on the upper deck and from the reflection saw a cute guy at the back seat. Turned around and he hinted me to sit at the back too. At first, we sat on the opposite side, exposing our erect cocks for each other to see as well as slow JO... Then he asked me to move to his side when we touched each other's cocks... Mind you, the bus is crowded... Almost all seats are taken! Would have cummed when an aunty came up and took the second last seat. She did gave us a wierd look over... We alighted at Far East Plaza and continue at the toilet there...

#2: TBP toilet

Also happened many many years ago... When the toilets at L5 and L6 of TBP has more than 10 cubicles... At that time, almost 99% of those using the toilet would be cruising and we are very daring. People would walk around naked and cubicle doors would be opened for people to join in or to see when having sex... I remembered entering a cubicle to be sucked by a guy sitting on the toilet bowl, then opeing the door to let a curious guy enter to see. We didn't close the door. He JO-ed while the guy blew me. Then when he is about to cum, he wanted to run away. I asked him to stay and shoot at my blower. He shot out but missed the guy... His cum was all over the floor and some at the door! He ran off while the blower continue blowing me till I cummed in his mouth.

#3: Toilet orgies

a) Also at TBP toilet, we would have 3somes, 4somes... This is the wierdest as each guy would lie on the toilet floor, sucking a cock while having his cock being sucked by someone else... I would either be the one being sucked or I will just JO the next cock. I dun suck starngers' cocks then... :P

B) I was at Northpoint like more than 10 years ago and somehow discovered that the toilets there are super crusiy... I was asked to sit down, pushed my legs and cock over to the next cubicle and let the guy next door suck. Halfway through, I noticed that the sucking style changed. I looked down and saw that another guy had sucked me by sliding under the cubicle partition from his cubicle to my original sucker's cubicle! They continued to have fun after I cummed.

c) Was at OUB Plaza's toilet before they had the rule to lock toilets after office hours to prevent cruising. A muscled guy stripped himself totally and waited inside a cubicle. I was with a friend and we noticed him seemingly interested in us when we are walkign near the toilet. When in the toilet, we stood near his cubicle and he came out naked. He allowed us to touch him and he proceed to suck me. Right in the middle of the toilet! My friend thought it might be dangerous and volunteered to hold toilet door while the muscled guy sucked me till I cum in his mouth. Right after I cummed, someone pushed the toilet door to enter and the 3 of us scattered away!

#4 Exhibitionism

Was at a regular's place when I first started IRCing... We asked if anyone wants to see live sex and my friend blew me infront of the web cam while a hunk jerked off while watching us. I totally enjoyed myself as I was being blown while watching the hunk jerked off till he cummed on his body...

#5 Car sex

When I first met my first ex, he suggested that we have car sex. He drove along the west side and could not find an appropriate place. He had not discovered Chinese Garden yet then! :P He decided to drive to Lim Chu Kang. We had car sex there. Later we realised that the car was parked right next to a market and there is a guy just sleeping nearby!

My first ex would also drive me to different areas for sex... Once we parked at a unfinished private estate near my place. While we just cummed and we were still naked and hugging, a couple of teenagers on biikes rode past us! Think one of them saw us! Haha... Worse is when I reached my block, I saw the 2 teenagers riding past me!

The worse car sex incident was at Chinese Garden when someone tried to open the car door in the middle of our session. My ex had to cover my using newspaper while he drove the car naked to another parking lot. Needless to say, the fun ended prematurely as we both have no mood to carry on.

#6 Changing rooms

Nothing really wierd. Just that me and my first ex would go to quiet pools to swim. At the changing room, we would suck one another while standing on seats while watching out for people to enter the changing room. Quite exciting... :P

The really wierd was at the National Stadium's changing room. We were showering after a run and halfway through, decide to shower together. Of course, we had sex there. When we opened the door later, some Ajs were standing outside the cubicle waiting for us... :P

The wierdest place for sex was at a flatted factory's toilet... We were there on a weekend and on the shower while we sucked and 69-ed on the floor! Another wierd location was at NTU's toilets. Me and a couple of guys had 69 in 2 of the cleanest toilets in NTU... Also had sex in a tutorial room! :whistle:

Wierd? Or just mild? :blink: Anyway, hope you guys enjoyed it... B)

My own edgy experience...this virgin chubby wanted so much to learn what it was like to have gay sex...so after a series of hot email then sms exchanges, we agreed to meet up...I wanted him to get a preview of the late afternoon's session, so before leaving work, I took off my skimpy black briefs...so after I picked him up in my car, I handed him my undies, and told him to smell it....he certainly enjoyed that! In the course of the ride to my apartment, I managed to open my pants and had him hold / feel up my stiff boner...of course I was already wet, and I had him suck his fingers and taste my pre-cum. Traffic was pretty bad, as usual, so a passenger in the bus beside us actually seemed to be able to notice something funny was going on! hehehehe! Needless to say, when we got to my bedroom, he was so hot, we went at each other immediately ending with a 69. I let him cum in my mouth, but immediately french kissed him to let him learn what his own cum tasted.

That was a fun session... we did it a couple more times, but he soon decided he needed to focus on his books (law student), and we left it there.... B)

Doc

Ok.. my turn to talk:

#1: HDB flat

That is long time ago..(i forget when is it), on that time, my ex horny and we go to the stairs do JO and kissing.. after 1 hour(i can recall) there is some sound of steps.. then i tell my ex about it. Suddenly i got a shock, he used his body to cover me up with his coat.... then i continue blow him(i really too horny on that time). I saw the person who walk past is my poly frd!!! OMG! Lucky he dont see clearly and he was in the hurry. After that, we continue then he cum out.. :P:P

#2: Car fun

This guy is a flirt guy i guess as he had been sms and called me for meet up long time ago also.. in the end we meet up at mid night. He live in a condo at chinatown and he drive Lexs... He on that time, he just show me around his apartment and he ask me to be his bf but i don tell him as i dont know him well. Then when he send me back, he showed me his mini tv in his car. Also he played an aj movie... then he started to touch me in the car(at carpark of his condo) and he BJ me til i cum in his mouth. He shallow it and he sucked me til i moan.. After that, he sent me to take supper... til he sent me back hm.. near my house...

This horny guy again want to have sex with me... then this time, he want to fxxk me and i told him only safe sex.. Again, he from his car took out KY and condom.. then we had sex in the carpark near my house again.... :oops: :oops: :oops:

but in the end, i just break with him as i sense he flirt... somehow..

hmmm

but now this guy is a flirt guy i heard...

258yvky.jpg

Reminds me of a couple of more memories...

#7: Staircase

There was this guy who stayed near me and he had blown me before. We met again on our way home and decided to do a quick one but we couldn't find a place... I then suggest him blowing me at one of the many stairways near our blocks... He ok-ed the idea and we walked up one of the staircases to the 4th or 5th floor or something like dat and he proceed to blow me till I cum into his mouth while I look out at the flats of the opposite block... Come to think of it, it is VERY risky because someone could just walk out of their flat or walk up/down the stairs and we would not have seen them as he is looking at my crouch and me looking at the opposite block! And later I find out the children of the block loves to run about the stairs... Luckily they didn't use the stairs that day! :whistle:

#8: Footwear

There was this guy who was waiting in his toilet cubicle for sex and I entered the cubicle next to him... After the feet tapping and the fondling of my hard cock, he asked to JO me with his socks and then asked me to cum into his shoe! I reject the JO-ing with the sock but eventually cummed into his shoe... I cannot imagine how he would have walked! :blink:

There was another cute guy staying near me who asked me to go his place after irc-ing and asked me to cum into his sock... Now I really felt wierd after that!...

#9: Window view

There was this regular army officer staying at my block... Quite young and yet high ranked... He looked quite cute and I first saw him in his No.3 uniform... I whispered to myself 'Wow, cute *****' and I think he heard and he smiled at me! Subsequently, we met several times, collecting mail etc. Once, on my way to an interview, I saw him collecting his mail again... I watched him return to his flat and he stopped halfway, watching me watching him! He then actually came down and sat at the parapet pretending to wait for someone... The 2 of us just waited for one another and then I decide to return to my block and he walked back up to his flat, checking if I was following! I did follow, to his flat and saw him return to his room from the living room window. A lady was in the house cooking and so I was not invited in... :swear: He stepped out of his room, went to the window and stripped off his top! He then stretched at the window... I should have touched him! But I don't dare to... After a short while, he walked off and the lady came out to the window to see what's happening! I pretended to be walking by and quickly walked away, while from the corner of the eye, I see him returning to his room, lying on his bed... Missed one! Now think he's also attached as someone seems to be sending him home regularly and he tries to avoid even smiling at me... :blink:

#10: Underwear fetish

I remembered a couple of times when I was asked to 'donate' my underwear to the guy who just cruised me and made me cum. I simply refuse as I was not used to freeballing then... Would you have 'donated' yours? :blink:

#11: Naked foot massage

I remembered when I first learnt about foot massage, I loved it and was constantly looking for a cheap reflextologist... A friend recommended me a middle aged Malaysian guy and I went looking for him. He asked me to try his body massage and I say ok. Turned out his massage and reflextologist skills are good and he gave me his number to do outcall. My friend later say he is also curious about gay sex... I called him one fine day and he suggested going to his rented apartment. He asked me to strip completely and lay on his mattress while he gave me a foot massage. After the massage, he played with my cock and I suck for him... Turns out he is married, staying with his brother in Sg and is damn curious. But he is not gay... We lost contact subsequently...

#12: Army uniform

There was this guy who likes to wear his army no.4 and cruise people at shopping malls... I was cruised by him several times and I remembered him blowing me under the then-wide Sunetc toilet partition, in his uniform! It was damn kinky... There was once he suggested me to follow him to a stairway where he knelt down and blew me till I cum in his mouth in his smart no.4...

I also have a friend who loves the army uniform... Once, he asked me to wear my uniform to his place and I refused to do so for some time... Then, one day, as I need to report to camp in my smart no.4, I agreed to visit him... Wow... Ended up him blowing me in my smart no.4 (no underwear for easy access) while he is in his executive wear! We eventually, however, stripped and ended up cumming in bed...

#13: Driving

I remembered the first time I drove after gym, I was kinda horny... Gym sessions always leave me horny with all the men and the free shows (JOs and sometimes can see 4 legs) at the showers... I was wearing a skin coloured tee and free balling in black shorts. Halfway driving to home, I let my cock out and bo chap whoever can see... Think I caught someone's attention... But not my cock... But my skin-coloured tee... Haha... Think it makes me look like driving topless! :lol: Which is quite kinky to me...

Ok, #13 was not so wierd or kinky... But I'd tried... ;) B)

KOOL, Share mine with all you guys here:

I was invited to a big parties in UK. There were more than 50 people or so and it was held in a relatively big house with garden. As 80% of the crowd was white, i felt bored even though i had conversation with many white guys. In the midst of the party, came a cute Hk guy. He caught my eyes immediately and thanks god he was alone. I walked to him,introduced myself and get him a drink. We started off chatting about school, cultures...blah blah blah...and slowly we touched on the topic of the gay issues in UK. After an hour or so, we got so comfortable with each other and he asked me to show him the washroom. As the rest of the guest and hosts were busy with their own stuffs, we explored the area and went upstairs where the toilet was located. We quickly closed the door behind us and couldnt wait to press our lips together. I took off his clothes piece by piece in a fast manner and gave him a blow job. He got a nice and lean body, turned me on...and i whispered to him that i wish to have more...he smiled. I couldnt wait any longer and turned him around to rim him...and he moaned so loud. I pushed my dick into him..and there we started to rock and pump. He cum while i was pumping him and i shot mine inside him. Gosh, back to our senses, we quickly washed and dressed up. When we opened the door, stood 3 white guys waiting outside the toilet, they definitely had heard our moans. They gave us a grin and wink. We hurried down the stairs and joined the crowd. This was my first and only raw sex. :thumb:

My experience was with this guy in Century Sq. I was in one of the cubicles (during that time, the restroom had not be renovated yet) and there was another guy. There are a some small holes on the wall. I noticed that his shoe was coming owards my directlion and he was tapping. Knowing that it was a signal, I looked thru the hole and saw him showing some nude pictures. He signalled to me to put my low body over so I did as what he instructed. He started to shake for me and made me rather hot. Finally he wrote on a piece of paper and informed me to follow him.

I met him outsude and he was asking if I know anywhere. I informed him I don't know so he asked me to follow him. Going to the highest level, we went to the staircase and went up more until we reached the top where the cooling units were. As it was night, the nearby offices were off. He led me to the further end.

Once we reached there, he started to kiss me and touch all over me. He then proceed to remove all my clothing and I was totally nake. Then he started to shake for me until I cummed on my body. I thought it was the end of it when he suddenly took out a condom and put on his dick. Then he used my cum as lub and started to pump me in a face-to-face position. He pumped me so hard that I started to beg him to cum. After about 5-10 mins, he cummed. We quickly clean ourselves and went off before the security guards came.

Not bad, jtsc, you still allowed him to enter you after you cummed? On the rooftop floor?

Another one from me...

#14: Office sex

There was a guy whom I thought he liked me and was chasing me. We first met up through IRC and he blew me rather well. During my birthday that year, he brought me out and wanted to have a nice nice dinner and sex with me, think at Changi... But business calls and he has to go back to office. So he brought me back and do his stuff. His colleagues were all around and I felt silly sitting next to him at his table listening to him and his colleague discuss work...

As it started to rain after he finished his work, we went to somewhere nearby to eat and I suggested going back to his office for sex... Just for the fun of it... And off we went, back to the now empty office, stripped naked and played on his table... Then I held his cock and led him out to the main office area and we hug and fondle there, pretending to fxxk etc... before we cummed back inside his office... If the security or his colleagues saw us, we would have no where to hide! Imagine, 2 naked guys with hardons in the office... Oh, I was very tanned then and he was very fair... we looked quite funny and kinky naked together (actually, socks only!)... Hahaha! :rolleyes:

Sorry, rephrase, I meant to ask, you guys did it on the floor of the rooftop? That's really kinky... Can see stars above... Haha... :lol:

hmmmm, i like this one too where the stars in sky are the witness .... :lol: maybe i should start a new topic on this ... :clap:

Sorry, rephrase, I meant to ask, you guys did it on the floor of the rooftop? That's really kinky... Can see stars above... Haha... :lol:

Yup. Can see the stars and sky... but we were hidding under the aircon duct. After all, we don't want the security guard to come and see us making love.

duno if ths is weird , kinky perhaps ....

was travelling from jakarta to denpasar with my partner on a train .. we realised a 10hr journey can be very boring so we decided to make things exciting ..we took the first or 2dn class not so sure now ... but only remembered dat the door is covered only by curtains ...

tat hot afternoon journey we proceed to have sex in teh cabin , closin the curtains my partner stared fxxkin me ... it was so bloody shiok with the rhytm of the old train rockin with my bod ... the all of a sudden one of the steward slide the curtain opened n catch us in our act .. can u imagine hs jaw dropped . eyes popped out like some cartoon character ...

my partner and i being seasoned outdoor sessionist jus took a slight breather ,.. he (my partner ) then proceed to close the curtyain with one hand n carry on fxxkin now with a bigger smile ..

I was invited to a big parties in UK. There were more than 50 people or so and it was held in a relatively big house with garden. As 80% of the crowd was white, i felt bored even though i had conversation with many white guys. In the midst of the party, came a cute Hk guy. He caught my eyes immediately and thanks god he was alone. I walked to him,introduced myself and get him a drink. We started off chatting about school, cultures...blah blah blah...and slowly we touched on the topic of the gay issues in UK. After an hour or so, we got so comfortable with each other and he asked me to show him the washroom. As the rest of the guest and hosts were busy with their own stuffs, we explored the area and went upstairs where the toilet was located. We quickly closed the door behind us and couldnt wait to press our lips together. I took off his clothes piece by piece in a fast manner and gave him a blow job. He got a nice and lean body, turned me on...and i whispered to him that i wish to have more...he smiled. I couldnt wait any longer and turned him around to rim him...and he moaned so loud. I pushed my dick into him..and there we started to rock and pump. He cum while i was pumping him and i shot mine inside him. Gosh, back to our senses, we quickly washed and dressed up. When we opened the door, stood 3 white guys waiting outside the toilet, they definitely had heard our moans. They gave us a grin and wink. We hurried down the stairs and joined the crowd. This was my first and only raw sex. :thumb:

This is really exciting. Sometimes its really very sianz that you have to always remember to wear condoms. And if not, then you will be worried later.

Sometimes when you are really horny, its hard to control.

:whistle:

tat hot afternoon journey we proceed to have sex in teh cabin , closin the curtains my partner stared fxxkin me ... it was so bloody shiok with the rhytm of the old train rockin with my bod ... the all of a sudden one of the steward slide the curtain opened n catch us in our act .. can u imagine hs jaw dropped . eyes popped out like some cartoon character ...

kAtak, this would be 'talk of the train' by steward to his colleaques and conductor ...... :thumb:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

#1 - Tried stripping naked in a new housing estate's multi story carpark in the middle of the night and had sex with another person. The feeling was great but also frightening at the same time. Dun think i want to do it again.

#2- Doing it in a public toilet but not fully naked. Can be quite challenging as well.

#3- FR in the sea. But not me la...was with a friend who stripped and had fun with another person. I was just standing beside them.

#4- Staircase. Just mutual jo and sucking.

#5- Once doing it in a carpark in a trailer lorry inside the drivers seat. Totally naked in the middle of the night.

Treat people with respect to earn respect from others.

#1 - Tried stripping naked in a new housing estate's multi story carpark in the middle of the night and had sex with another person. The feeling was great but also frightening at the same time. Dun think i want to do it again.

#2- Doing it in a public toilet but not fully naked. Can be quite challenging as well.

#3- FR in the sea. But not me la...was with a friend who stripped and had fun with another person. I was just standing beside them.

#4- Staircase. Just mutual jo and sucking.

#5- Once doing it in a carpark in a trailer lorry inside the drivers seat. Totally naked in the middle of the night.

#2 - tried before but fully nake with another guy :P

My most daring I think was at Fort Rd beach but not at the beach. If you been to the beach you can see a lot of JCBs, those machines with long arm and a claw with teeth at the end for digging.

One Saturday I was at Fort Rd beach walking in almost 6pm. Passed by one JCB my cock near standing when I saw this uncle almost naked. He had sunglasses on and was using a cloth to wipe his almost naked body. I quickly hid behind a tree to peep at him. His body was the bear type, thick arms and legs, big boobs but big tummy. With his sunglasses on he looked so sexy and cool.

After wiping he put on his clothes and jumped off. I purposely walked towards him to get closer look and smiled at him. I saw no response. When I saw he disappeared down the path, I quickly jumped onto the JCB. The seat was still warm because the machine was just switched off and still hot. I can see the seat was still wet where he was wiping his body. Call me perverted, I put my nose down can still smell his man odor. ;)

I was so aroused that I stripped naked and kept thinking of his wet shiny body just now. I sat on his seat and find that the window glass in front was already not there. I can put my legs up on the 2 sides of the window frame and fingered myself, imagining he was fxxking me.

I was aware that there's a man walking near the bushes and he can see me. I don't care. In fact I was feeling so kinky I hoped he saw me. Sure enough he saw me and stared. I carried on fingering. He got bolder and came nearer. I ignored him and really enjoyed being watched.

Finally he climbed up right in front of the window and looking right at me between my legs. I carried on fingering. He got excited that he also stripped naked. He used his hands to show me the fxxking sign. I closed my eyes. He put aside my hand and used his fingers to finger me. I moaned and played with my tits. He moved into position to penetrated. I signalled him to put on condom. He shaked his head, no condom. I waved my hand to tell him no condom no fxxk. He tried but I pushed him away.

This time another man was also watching us. But there's no space for him up here so he peep from the front. The first man fingered me faster. The 2nd man was jacking off watching us. There were 2 vertical drive shafts with ball ends at the front. I got up and put my cock between the 2 shafts and humped. Though the gap fitted there's not much friction.

The first man jumped off the 2nd man jumped up and he pushed me back to the seat and make me put my legs up the window frame again He fingered me while the first man jacked off.

I grabbed his other hand to play with my nipples and I jacked off as he fingered me fast. I cummed hard and sprayed all over the myself. He jacked off quickly and cummed on me. The first man already cummed and left. We all cleaned up just in time when a big group of Thai workers were seen from far away. The 2nd man jumped off. I put on my shorts. I quickly cleaned the seat and cabin of any cum but I think the whole cabin still smelled of cum.

I calmly sat there when the group passed by. They stared at me half naked. I think they know what we gays were doing at this beach. One of them showed me the hand signal of fxxking motion. The finger on one hand sticking in and out of the hole formed by the fingers of the other hand.

I smiled back. Whew, that was a close one. I don't know what will happen if they had been a little earlier and saw us. :D I felt so kinky. maybe I'll like them to see us too. ;)

I was invited to a big parties in UK. There were more than 50 people or so and it was held in a relatively big house with garden. As 80% of the crowd was white, i felt bored even though i had conversation with many white guys. In the midst of the party, came a cute Hk guy. He caught my eyes immediately and thanks god he was alone. I walked to him,introduced myself and get him a drink. We started off chatting about school, cultures...blah blah blah...and slowly we touched on the topic of the gay issues in UK. After an hour or so, we got so comfortable with each other and he asked me to show him the washroom. As the rest of the guest and hosts were busy with their own stuffs, we explored the area and went upstairs where the toilet was located. We quickly closed the door behind us and couldnt wait to press our lips together. I took off his clothes piece by piece in a fast manner and gave him a blow job. He got a nice and lean body, turned me on...and i whispered to him that i wish to have more...he smiled. I couldnt wait any longer and turned him around to rim him...and he moaned so loud. I pushed my dick into him..and there we started to rock and pump. He cum while i was pumping him and i shot mine inside him. Gosh, back to our senses, we quickly washed and dressed up. When we opened the door, stood 3 white guys waiting outside the toilet, they definitely had heard our moans. They gave us a grin and wink. We hurried down the stairs and joined the crowd. This was my first and only raw sex.  :thumb:

This is really exciting. Sometimes its really very sianz that you have to always remember to wear condoms. And if not, then you will be worried later.

Sometimes when you are really horny, its hard to control.

:whistle:

Though Raw sex is fun but never compromise safety. We did it out of the unexpected situation and during that time, HIV wasnt so rampant yet. Better not to try at this present time..not worth the while. <_<

kAtak, this would be 'talk of the train' by steward to his colleaques and conductor ...... :thumb:

ye . we noticed the big smiles n little giggles when we went makan at the cafe ...

buaya .. wat u mean ur darling not dat adventurous .. ur past posts confirmed dat ur darling n u are a very daring couple .. BOW BOW

When my parents were on holiday, and there was no one at home, i would be naked doing my stuffs at home. As my place is quite hidden from neighbours, i will prepare breakfast, watch tv..and surf net naked. I enjoyed to be nude sometimes and even wash my balcony in nude once. Sometimes, it is nice to feel the freedom without clothes... :D

Haha... Reminded me of another incident!

#15 Nude day

Heh heh... I got a friend who is very interested in nudist activities... When Rairua had its nude nights, he would be there because he enjoyed the nudist feeling... I totally agree! One fine day, he invited a few of us to his place and help a nudist day gathering! We did everything nude! Actually, me and him cos another friend had shorts on almost whole day... Then we had massage and orgy... haha... Spent the night there and left in the morning... Quite fun... But kinda wierd being naked whole day with some people wearing clothes around you!

Haha... Reminded me of another incident!

#15 Nude day

Heh heh... I got a friend who is very interested in nudist activities... When Rairua had its nude nights, he would be there because he enjoyed the nudist feeling... I totally agree! One fine day, he invited a few of us to his place and help a nudist day gathering! We did everything nude! Actually, me and him cos another friend had shorts on almost whole day... Then we had massage and orgy... haha... Spent the night there and left in the morning... Quite fun... But kinda wierd being naked whole day with some people wearing clothes around you!

Aiyah, if everyone agreed to be nude, he has to be lah. The host must decide to get his guests into the theme, or else that guest will have to leave lor.

When i was in UK, i attended a nude party before. It is not so much of an orgy session, but simply nude to feel the freedom. The host was a gwm, and everyone who entered his house, he will offered his help to keep his guests' clothes. Only few asians attended but really fun. Embrassed initially but after awhile, we felt the freedom to romp around and even managed to carry out normal conversation with others. Anyone keen to organise one ? :D

Many years ago, when my bf and I got a new place in Yishun, we I had to clean up the flat which was totally bare - each evening after work.

We closed all the doors and windows and hose and wah down the place - in the nude!

For each and every room (bdrm, kit, lvgrm, bthrms, even storerooms ) we cleaned, we "christian" it with lots of sucking, screwing, and cumming :-)

That was really fun

Anyone keen to organise one ? :D

ur kidding right ?? ermm i dun have anything wear ..how :whistle: :P .... errr jus ready lube hole can or not ?? :D

Dun think the idea going to work locally. Nudist session always mess up with orgies. Nudist session means the host and his guests are nude in the house...but doing normal stuffs...no sex lah. But hor, if there is one, surely many of us would end up having orgies. :rolleyes:

I would prefer nudist session with and without sex... Just frolicking around and watching tv, talking, surf net, cook etc Occassionally some kissing, sucking, fondling, then when hot, have sex, after cum resume normal activities... With everyone else also naked around, looking or just doing their own things... That would be nice... Heh heh... :rolleyes:

I would prefer nudist session with and without sex... Just frolicking around and watching tv, talking, surf net, COOK etc Occassionally some kissing, sucking, fondling, then when hot, have sex, after cum resume normal activities... With everyone else also naked around, looking or just doing their own things... That would be nice... Heh heh... :rolleyes:

cooking in nude ,,errr OUCH ...pls dun try it at home except if u make sushi .. B)

last time went to FRB and found a guy naked and blindfolded and tied between two trees.

wah it was afternoon and about 10 people watching and playing and teasing him. we took clothepegs and used on his nipples and we also fxxkked his ass while everyone cheered.

at the same time we j/e him and made him come screaming

We continued to milk him until he begged for mercy

Wish we could meet up with him again

let me see......

Oh many years back, I had sex on the staircase of a remote area in Parkway Parade. And I am not talking about standup B/J.. we praticaly strip and have only our undies at our knee! Great hot exciting sex!

Car sex... did that a few times with my hubby. But mostly in remote areas in the night away from prying eyes :P

But there was once, i had car sex with a sex buddy on the rofftop of a multi-storey carpark. and guess what.. less than 20 meters away is a block of flats with a fu view of what we are doing! :twisted:

last time went to FRB and found a guy naked and blindfolded and tied between two trees.

wah it was afternoon and about 10 people watching and playing and teasing him. we took clothepegs and used on his nipples and we also fxxkked his ass while everyone cheered.

at the same time we j/e him and made him come screaming

We continued to milk him until he begged for mercy

Wish we could meet up with him again

hmmm, it sounds like S&M act in open-air during daytime .....

anyway, was this a true act ..... or just imagination from a p--no gay film, coz it was reporting "naked and blindfolded and tied btwn 2 trees" ... anyway who wanted to have this in open-air, in any private place such as own house or apartment then it is more convincing in the story .... :blink:

anyway, who knows ....

what kind of daring man being blindfolded and tied between 2 trees, just wonder, if there is a security or police checking, I am sure the 10 peoples would run away and the poor blindfolded man would remain there ... :oops:

Quote: Golf and sex are about the only things you can enjoy without being good at them. ~ US Professional Golfer Jimmy Demaret

Quote: If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play at it, it's recreation. If you work at it, it's golf. ~ Actor Bob Hope (1903 - 2003)

Actually the guy is pretending to be tied. He tied himself loosely. Then he keep turning his hand to have the ropes going round and round his hand so it looks tight and it looks like he is being tied.

If police comes, he can turn his hand in the other direction and loosen up and run away. But probably he will need some time lor.

I knew because I saw him adjusting his ropes while he is being blindfolded, so he didn't know that my friends and I are watching.

:D

Not really leh, Thai... Some guys with good bods love to do such things... they just maintain their bods to attract people so they get more attention... I did tell of a well built guy who went totally naked in a public toilet and suck me till I cum with my friend watching... Later find out he is into exhibitionism, milking etc...

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.