Male HQ

Days Of Our Lives - Gay Storyline. Will And Sonny

Guest Soapfan

Guest Soapfan

The coming out story was well written. It was done delicately as oppose to "hey I'm gay so live with it". A word of caution though; you will pretty much get hooked to watch the show. It's unfortunate but I've stop watching local produced shows on ch5 due to the typical crime or law and order shows and not to forget the use of the same faces over and over again and not to forget the need to use foreign imports. It's not like they are that stunning either. Anyway guys do check the show out especially now with an interesting development.

Guest Soapfan

You can catch it on YouTube. There are kind souls who upload it everyday. The current plot is a must watch. No spoiler alert here. Haha. Patrick Muldoon was indeed hot then but not so much now. Another actor Austin Peck who took over Patrick's character whose name is also Austin is very fine then and still is now. I remember watching this back circa 02 and 03 and this show has given so many English composition ideas then. Lol. It's a soap and I tune in for many other intriguing storyline such as Kristen Dimera's now that's she is back. The gay storyline is amongst the many.

Yep..i remember Austin Peck...he's pretty hot too.The storyline that kept me hooked back then was when Marlena was possessed by the devil.The other one involves Vivian and Kate. I remember rushing home from school and sometimes skipping remedial classes just to catch the show..

Wow I remember Marlena's devil possession storyline too. That did get me hooked.

Well actually now I don't remember much of it besides her lying in bed and glowering with cat eyes at the camera, and me waiting and waiting for her to do something drastic and evil things. Haha.

Goodness...I kinda hate watching soaps now for obviously trying to drag out storylines to no end, but I guess that's the point. I can't even remember how that storyline ended (no doubt the Brother John exorcised her, right?), just that it took forever. LOL.

Guest Soapfan

Yeah me too. I would literally jog back home just to catch the show at 1pm. Haha. Missed Vivian and Susan and all of Susan quadruplets siblings. Oh those innocent years. The Marlena possession? Woah. That was a long time ago. I didn't catch that storyline. Anyway her relationship with John is dull and boring for the most part.

Will and Sonny - DOOL, John-Paul and Craig - Hollyoaks, Ste and Doug (not Brendan!) - also Hollyoaks, Chris and Aidan - Neighbours, Bryan and David - The New Normal, Ian and Mickey - Shameless, and of course KURT AND BLAINE FROM GLEE!

haha! yea i follow all these storylines!! Ian from shameless is just too cute!! haha :) love Klaine :D

Guest Soapfan

Yes! Stefano and all his family is what that makes the show interesting for the past 30 40 years and he is looking good for a man past 80 years old. He also has this great Italian accent when he pronounce his words especially those with "r" in them. Haha. I say Kristen comes a close second. She is indeed her father's daughter though she is adopted.

Guest DOOLfan

Too bad Ch5 decided to stop screening midway; the last episode was when Samy was about to be executed for a murder she didnt commit. Admittedly the show is abit draggy, just like those taiwan drama.

Guest Soapfan

That was a decade ago when Sami was still in the plump side. Haha. It's true that the show is draggy but it is a soap afterall. It's like your daily fix of the news but in this case this news spans the decade of Singapore's independence

Yeah...i remember i was really upset when they announced it. I like the storyline where Stefano kidnapped Marlena and kept her in a secret room. At one point,Kristen got locked in (i think) and they started a fight...pulling each other's hair etc..that was so funny and i remember i record it on my vcr and watch it over and over again. Ah..those memories. :-)

Guest Soapfan

Guess what Kristen is back after 14 years and she is executing a revenge to get back at John and Marlena with John's son Brady who as all soap guys is - they're scorching hot. Her scenes with Marlena is the bomb. It's the Kristen we love to hate or for me to love. Haha. And of cos she look so beautiful as ever like she never age. She's is 53 in real life and Marlena is 65 and they both look a decade or two younger.

• Guest locked this topic