Male HQ

Sp Lawrence Khong And His Anti Lgbt News (Compiled)

BlowWindBlow

http://www.facebook.com/notes/lawrence-khong-fcbc/sp-lawrence-khongs-statement-at-esm-goh-chok-tongs-visit-to-tc/504436446267141

Mr Goh, it's my pleasure to welcome you once again to Faith Community Baptist Church. The last time we met was during the Marine Parade light up.

We are so honoured by your visit again this morning.

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you my heart and the heartbeat of the people in this church, as well as committee pastors of LoveSingapore which is an informal, relational network of some 100 churches with a membership of at least 40,000 Christians.

One, we believe that the building of Singapore is an exciting enterprise.

Two, we feel passionately that Singapore is a place worth fighting for!

Three, we want to create a Singapore we are all proud of.

Sir, we are convinced that there’s no better starting point for this noble endeavor than the Family.

Therefore, we are committed as a church to build strong families in Singapore.

We affirm that the family unit comprises a man as Father, a woman as Mother, and Children. This is the basic building block of society, a value foundational for a secure future, a premise fundamental to nation-building.

We see a looming threat to this basic building block by homosexual activists seeking to repeal Section 377A of the Penal Code.

Examples from around the world have shown that the repeal of similar laws have led to negative social changes, especially the breakdown of the family as a basic building block and foundation of the society. It takes away the rights of parents over what their children are taught in schools, especially sex education. It attacks religious freedom and eventually denies free speech to those who, because of their moral convictions, uphold a different view from that championed by increasingly aggressive homosexual activists.

We love our nation. We sincerely pray for and look to the Government to provide moral leadership in preserving this basic building block and foundation of our society. And with that, to robustly protect our constitutional rights to free speech and religious liberty; so as to ensure that social cohesion and religious harmony are maintained in Singapore.

Mr Goh, thank you so much for the great work you have done for Singapore and for this constituency. We will now pray for you, your family, and your continual work among us in this nation.

Lawrence Khong

Senior Pastor, Faith Community Baptist Church

Chairman, LoveSingapore

13 January 2013

JUSTAMUSICALBOY :D ~ singwithme!

SUPPORT PINK DOT AND LIKE!

https://www.facebook.com/pinkdotsg/

A letter to Senior Pastor Lawrence Khong

Dear Pastor Khong

My name is Kirsten. Like you, I too think of Family as a noble endeavour.

However, I was confused by your reference to “homosexual activists” in your statement to Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong. You see, unlike you, I support the repeal of Section 377A of our country’s penal code. I cannot wait for this discriminatory, hateful piece of legislation to be tossed out. To that end, I have written about homophobia in Singapore, I have attended pro-LGBT events like Pink Dot and IndigNation and I have spoken about the supposed “traditional family unit” in Singapore. I have no intention of stopping. Yet I am not a “homosexual activist” – I am just a Singaporean, who, like you, wants to be proud of the society in which I live.

In your statement you asserted that “[e]xamples from around the world have shown that the repeal of similar laws have led to negative social changes, especially the breakdown of the family as a basic building block and foundation of the society.” But Pastor Khong, you forgot to name a single example.

You claim that the repeal of Section 377A “takes away the rights of parents over what their children are taught in schools, especially sex education.” Yet a sexuality education programme that teaches children that abstinence is best and implies that being gay is a crime is also an infringement of the right of parents over what their children are taught in schools, not to mention incredibly painful for young gay students. I don’t have personal experience of such pain, but others do. What do we say to these children and teenagers? How do we address the pain, discrimination and shame inflicted upon them simply for who they are and who they love?

You say that the repeal of Section 377A “attacks religious freedom and eventually denies free speech to those who, because of their moral convictions, uphold a different view from that championed by increasingly aggressive homosexual activists.” Well, I’ve spent plenty of time with these activists – a lot more than you have, I dare say. I can tell you this now: not all of them are homosexual. None of them are aggressive. None of them are out to attack your religious freedom, or your right to free speech.

Even after Section 377A is repealed, you will still have your right to your religion and your religious beliefs. You will still have your right to say what you want, as long as you are aware that people will also have the right to rebut your arguments. All the LGBT rights advocates are asking is that we all respect everyone’s freedom to love who they love, and that your beliefs are not taken as a norm to be imposed upon those who, because of their moral convictions, uphold a different view from that championed by you.

Pastor Khong, I too love Singapore. But this is precisely why I want Section 377A to be repealed. Section 377A is not just about homosexuals. It is about all of us. It is about how we treat one another, how we judge one another, how we accept one another.

Much has been said in Singapore about inclusivity. You mention social cohesion. Yet how can we be inclusive, and how can our society be cohesive, if we consistently criminalise and alienate a significant part of our community?

Pastor Khong, I am sure you’ve done good work for your church. I’m sure there are many who look up to you and respect you. But I simply cannot help but feel disappointed that someone like you could have such a close mind, that you would reject those who have done nothing to you, only loved someone you think they should not.

Sincerely,

Kirsten

Tagged with: gay rights • LGBTQ

http://spuddings.net/2013/01/16/a-letter-to-senior-pastor-lawrence-khong/

A bitch like you is no Christian. Who are you to say he do not represent a Christian

you part of kong? Why are you creating havoc here? You must be sent here to create chaos in the gay community. You are disrespectful to people here with your foul language.

Miak Siew

Dear Pastor Khong,

I wrestled at length how to reply to your statement. I believe you spoke out from your own firm beliefs, and I respect your right to those beliefs and your right to speak up, even though I do not agree with you.

I want to point out several things you have brought up that need to be clarified. You are misrepresenting the truth.

You stated that "examples from around the world have shown that the repeal of similar laws have led to negative social changes, especially the breakdown of the family as a basic building block and foundation of society." Can you give me an example? And what do you mean by the breakdown of the family? Higher divorce rates? You see, you are repeating the rhetoric of the Christian Right in America. England, where we inherited Section 377A from, repealed their version of the law in 1967. I do not see the United Kingdom falling apart. The United States of America eliminated their laws in 2003. Australia, Fiji, Hong Kong, New Zealand and India inherited the same British law like us in Singapore have abolished theirs. These societies are not crumbling.

The idea that "the family unit comprises of a man as Father, a woman as Mother, and Children" is not biblical. As Dale Martin, the Woolsey Professor of Religious Studies at Yale University, writes, "Most Christians assume that the current centrality of marriage and family represents a long tradition in Christianity, it is actually about 150 years old. One could even make the argument that the current focus on the heterosexual nuclear family dates back only to the 1950s."

Strong families are not defined by their composition. I know of many families that do not fit into your mould of "one man as the father, one woman as the mother, and their children." I know families of single parents, families of grandchildren raised by their grandparents, families of couples without children - some by choice, some by circumstance. But what makes strong families is the love that binds them.

In the Gospels, when Jesus was told that his mother and his brothers wanted to see him, Jesus refused to identify with his traditional family and instead shared a new vision how what family means in the kin-dom of God. He said, "Whosoever does the will of God, that one is my brother and sister and mother."

The repeal of 377A poses no threat to families bound together by love. It is the continued stigmatization of LGBT people that you are perpetuating that is a threat to families - because you have placed obstacles in how parents understand their children who are different, and create huge rifts in these families.

Your statement not only hurts and stigmatizes LGBT persons, but also people who do not fit in to your cookie cutter idea of a "traditional family". You have made people who do not fit in - whether they are single parents, divorcees, or children who are orphaned, whose parents are not around by circumstance - ashamed of who they are.

I am saddened every time I counsel straight people who come to my church because they fear that their own pastors would reject them like how they reject LGBT persons. That instead of being a place of healing, love and forgiveness, their home church has become a hostile place of condemnation and judgement.

As an activist who fights for human rights and free speech - I believe that you have the right to say what you want to say, even if it challenges the status quo and make people feel uneasy. Free speech is not just my right to say what I want to say, but everybody's right to say what they want to say. That also means that I must be willing to allow other people who disagree with me to have their right to say what they want. One of the ten commandments is not to bear false testimony against your neighbours - and in that spirit, I ask you to please desist in your claims that I am attacking your religious freedom, or your right to say what you want to say. I am doing neither. Free speech also has to be responsible and based on facts and the latest research.

When you speak against homosexuality, I only ask you to think of the psychological and emotional damage you inflict on LGBT persons and their families. As Rev. Steve Chalke, Senior Minister of Oasis Church, London, writes, "Why am I so passionate about this issue? Because people's lives are at stake. Numerous studies show that suicide rates among gay people, especially young people, are comparatively high. Church leaders sometimes use this data to argue that homosexuality is unhealthy when tragically it's anti-gay stigma, propped up by Church attitudes, which, all too often, drives these statistics." So many LGBT persons are broken by what you say and driven away from their families and their communities. So many have attempted to take their own lives, and some, sadly, succeeded in doing so.

I would like to invite you to a dialogue, so that we can listen to one another, in love, in respect, and learn to understand each other better, so we can work together to build a better Singapore.

Your Brother in Christ,

Rev Miak Siew

Pastor, Free Community Church

miak.siew@freecomchurch.org

www.fcbc.org.sg/announcements/sp-lawrence-khong-statement-esm-goh-chok-tong

Mr Goh, it's my pleasure to welcome you once again to Faith Community Baptist Church. The last time we met was during the Marine Parade light up.

We are so honoured by your visit again this morning.

I would like to take this opportunity to share with you my heart and the heartbeat of the people in this church, as well as committee pastors of LoveSingapore which is an informal, relational network of some 100 churches with a membership of at least 40,000 Christians.

One, we believe that the building of Singapore is an exciting enterprise.

Two, we feel passionately that Singapore is a place worth fighting for!

Three, we want to create a Singapore we are all proud of.

Sir, we are convinced that there's no better starting point for this noble endeavor than the Family.

Therefore, we are committed as a church to build strong families in Singapore.

We affirm that the family unit comprises a man as Father, a woman as Mother, and Children. This is the basic building block of society, a value foundational for a secure future, a premise fundamental to nation-building.

We see a looming threat to this basic building block by homosexual activists seeking to repeal Section 377A of the Penal Code.

Examples from around the world have shown that the repeal of similar laws have led to negative social changes, especially the breakdown of the family as a basic building block and foundation of the society. It takes away the rights of parents over what their children are taught in schools, especially sex education. It attacks religious freedom and eventually denies free speech to those who, because of their moral convictions, uphold a different view from that championed by increasingly aggressive homosexual activists.

We love our nation. We sincerely pray for and look to the Government to provide moral leadership in preserving this basic building block and foundation of our society. And with that, to robustly protect our constitutional rights to free speech and religious liberty; so as to ensure that social cohesion and religious harmony are maintained in Singapore.

Mr Goh, thank you so much for the great work you have done for Singapore and for this constituency. We will now pray for you, your family, and your continual work among us in this nation.

Strong Families Build Singapore's Future - Reverend Lawrence Khong tells ESM Goh Chok Tong at TOUCHCENTRE Marine Parade Visit

Singapore, 13 January 2013 – Faith Community Baptist Church (FCBC) warmly received Emeritus Senior Minister Goh Chok Tong at TOUCHCENTRE during its Sunday morning Celebration Service today. The visit was part of Mr Goh's walkabout to connect with Marine Parade residents and the community.

Welcoming Mr Goh into TOUCHCENTRE's auditorium, FCBC's Senior Pastor Reverend Lawrence Khong re-affirmed FCBC's commitment and long-term vision of 'building a Singapore that we all can be proud of'. He added that underlying this commitment begins with strong traditional nuclear families who establish their foundations on sound moral values and principles.

Reverend Khong also defined the composition and role of the traditional family – which comprises of a man as Father, a woman as Mother, and Children. This serves as a "basic building block of society, a value foundational for a secure future, a premise fundamental to nation-building," he added.

Significantly, Reverend Khong used the opportunity to highlight to Mr Goh that homosexual activists have been increasingly stepping up to challenge this framework, especially in their efforts to repeal Section 377A of the Penal Code – a move detrimental to family and family ties.

"We see a looming threat to this basic building block by homosexual activists seeking to repeal Section 377A of the Penal Code. Examples from around the world have shown that the repeal of similar laws have led to negative social changes, especially the breakdown of the family as a basic building block and foundation of the society," he said. "It takes away the rights of parents over what their children are taught in schools, especially sex education. It attacks religious freedom and eventually denies free speech to those who, because of their moral convictions, uphold a different view from that championed by increasingly aggressive homosexual activists."

He added that the Church in Singapore will continue praying and looking to the Government to provide moral leadership in preserving key tenets of a progressive and morally upright society. "This is to robustly protect our constitutional rights to free speech and religious liberty; so as to ensure that social cohesion and religious harmony are maintained in Singapore," he added.

Mr Goh responded to Reverend Khong with a strong word of encouragement. "You stand by your belief, and you'll be fine!"

...coitus.

"Mr Goh responded to Reverend Khong with a strong word of encouragement. "You stand by your belief, and you'll be fine!".

Nownow... this I don't like.

quote from fridae:

The press statement concluded by quoting the former PM as having responded to Reverend Khong “with a strong word of encouragement and who said, ‘You stand by your belief, and you'll be fine!’”

When contacted by Fridae today, Emeritus Senior Minister Goh's office clarified that the minister's comments at the church service “was a general remark that people are free to stand by their beliefs”.

quote from fridae:

The press statement concluded by quoting the former PM as having responded to Reverend Khong “with a strong word of encouragement and who said, ‘You stand by your belief, and you'll be fine!’”

When contacted by Fridae today, Emeritus Senior Minister Goh's office clarified that the minister's comments at the church service “was a general remark that people are free to stand by their beliefs”.

i am wondering if as Singaporean ajs, we should accept this "explanation" from our ESM Goh?

FCBC is Faith Community Baptist Church, a part of Touch Community. I was once in that church and Paster Lawrence Khong is a really good man. But.. what he said really cuts me deep.

even before this, i could see his heart liao. all the prosperity sermons and nonsense he preached haha...

i used to attend FCBC too but after listening to several of his "sermons", I was like WTF!!!!

Edited by trevorcantona

Okay guys before we all get our panties in a twist, this current 377a "repeal" is actually a judicial review. The cabinet members and the MPs form two branches of government that is separate and distinct from the judiciary. This means that the matter is now only within the court's purview and only the court's. Political leaders will not and should not have a say in their decisions. Interfering/attempting to influence the procedure and outcome (like what Khong has done) could be tantamount to undermining judicial independence, integrity, and not to mention, possibly contempt of court.

FCBC is Faith Community Baptist Church, a part of Touch Community. I was once in that church and Paster Lawrence Khong is a really good man. But.. what he said really cuts me deep.

I guess this is what Rev Miak Siew said when the churches are the one driving people away.

A religion that supposedly teaches forgiveness and acceptance ends up being manipulated by men to sow discord.

FROM LAWRECE KHONGS FACEBOOK

I have shared about the homosexual agenda and some have found it laughable, dismissing it as a conspiracy theory which amounts to sheer fantasy. This is a fact, not fantasy. There is much evidence of this agenda.

To begin, our Prime Minister recognizes this. In his Parliamentary speech in 2008 he said:

"Among the conservative Singaporeans, the deep concerns over the moral values of society will remain and among the gay rights' activists, abolition is not going to give them what they want because what they want is not just to be freed from section 377A, but more space and full acceptance by other Singaporeans. And they have said so. So, supposing we move on 377A, I think the gay activists would push for more, following the example of other avant garde countries in Europe and America, to change what is taught in the schools, to advocate same-sex marriages and parenting, to ask for, to quote from their letter, "...exactly the same rights as a straight man or woman."

This is quoting from the open letter which the petitioners wrote to me."

Some of you may want to read a documentation of the Homosexual agenda found in:

http://www.massresis.../Chapter-13.pdf

In it there is a section on

THE HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO

By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress. First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

It begins with this paragraph:

“We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us."

Talk about hate speech!

No, the homosexual agenda is NOT fantasy. It is a fact. And it begins with the repeal of Section 377a of the penal code. It has to be stopped.

https://www.facebook...506578322719620

I have shared about the homosexual agenda and some have found it laughable, dismissing it as a conspiracy theory which amounts to sheer fantasy. This is a fact, not fantasy. There is much evidence of this agenda.

To begin, our Prime Minister recognizes this. In his Parliamentary speech in 2008 he said:

"Among the conservative Singaporeans, the deep concerns over the moral values of society will remain and among the gay rights' activists, abolition is not going to give them what they want because what they want is not just to be freed from section 377A, but more space and full acceptance by other Singaporeans. And they have said so. So, supposing we move on 377A, I think the gay activists would push for more, following the example of other avant garde countries in Europe and America, to change what is taught in the schools, to advocate same-sex marriages and parenting, to ask for, to quote from their letter, "...exactly the same rights as a straight man or woman."

This is quoting from the open letter which the petitioners wrote to me."

Some of you may want to read a documentation of the Homosexual agenda found in:

http://www.massresis.../Chapter-13.pdf

In it there is a section on

THE HOMOSEXUAL MANIFESTO

By Michael Swift, "Gay Revolutionary." Reprinted from The Congressional Record of the United States Congress. First printed in Gay Community News, February 15-21 1987

It begins with this paragraph:

“We shall sodomize your sons, emblems of your feeble masculinity, of your shallow dreams and vulgar lies. We shall seduce them in your schools, in your dormitories, in your gymnasiums, in your locker rooms, in your sports arenas, in your seminaries, in your youth groups, in your movie theater bathrooms, in your army bunkhouses, in your truck stops, in your all male clubs, in your houses of Congress, wherever men are with men together. Your sons shall become our minions and do our bidding. They will be recast in our image. They will come to crave and adore us."

Talk about hate speech!

No, the homosexual agenda is NOT fantasy. It is a fact. And it begins with the repeal of Section 377a of the penal code. It has to be stopped.

https://www.facebook...506578322719620

Evil Pastor. Let's wait for our Alex Au to fire at him.

Geylang is so vibrant, why doesn't he launch campaign against prostitution? So smart, why don't invite cecilia sue, ng boon gay and Mr tey to his church and reform them? Adultery is lesser sin than homosexuality? Adultery & prostitution patronage is more rampant than homosexuality.

Guest ex FCBC

1) His daughter has a child out of wedlock. If according to the bible, then the said daughter must be stoned as an adulteress.

2) Said daughter is a 'Director' in one of FCBC's many subsidiaries, drawing God knows how much in salary and perks. Nepotism much?

3) Lawrence Khong LOVES the finer things in life, expensive travel, equally luxurious cars and lodging; designer labels... ... need I say more?

False prophet. Then the usual 'God is challenging us, must be strong, let's pray'...anything to advance a personal agenda

"We affirm that the family unit comprises a man as Father, a woman as Mother, and homosexual Children. This is the basic building block of society, a value foundational for a secure future, a premise fundamental to nation-building."

Moreover, within a family unit,

- Father and Mother engage in oral and anal (unnatural) sex

- Father (including pastor) sexually abuse daughter

- Mother have sex/ affairs with another man/ goverment official in return for business deal

- Son in school have sex/ relationship with female teacher

Any fiction portrays truths. Even a satire has a truth it seeks to illustrate. While it is over the top, it expresses the raw desire of an oppressed homosexual seeking to become a predator to the heterosexual. It reflects a real-life "predator" instinct and a violent bullying (the 'marginalized' want to marginalize; the victims want to victimize). I ask the objective observers: do you see any real-life displays of this aggressive lobbying or is it satirical overstatement?

Look at the hard facts, the violence and the coarsening of politics and the public square caused by activists which takes away the rights of others? The fact is that the heterosexual community has felt this furore from the homosexuals.

Let me give you a few concrete examples:

1. Gay demonstrators disrupt Catholic Mass (2003 in Hong Kong) - what about right of religious practice? http://www.scmp.com/...nce-their-cause

2. How Homosexual Activist Dan Savage bullies Christian students in US school (April 2012) http://www.lifesiten...r-walking-out-o

3. Pacquiao apologizes to gay groups: http://www.torontosu...s-to-gay-groups

The Filipino fighter and politician incurred the wrath of gay groups and was banned from a Los Angeles shopping mall after telling the National Conservative Examiner that he was against the idea of gay marriage.

Pacquiao was quoted as saying: “God only expects man and woman to be together and to be legally married. It should not be of the same sex, so as to adulterate the altar of matrimony, like in the days of Sodom and Gomorrah.”

The boxer attempted to clarify his comments on his website, writing, “I’m not against gay people.... What I’m critical off (sic) are actions that violate the word of God. I only gave out my opinion that same sex marriage is against the law of God.”

But the remarks only served to fuel the wrath of his critics, and he was banned from conducting a TV interview at The Grove on Wednesday.

4. Just three weeks ago, a HongKong pastor preached a message in church teaching the congregation that homosexuality according to the Bible is a sin. He told them that while we love the sinners, we cannot condone sin. Love does not justify every action.

The following week, over a hundred homosexuals gathered in front of his church shouting vulgarities at the church congregant. The church office was inundated by over 800 obscene calls. Many of the callers proposition anal sex to the female telephone operator. It was most disgusting.

5. Ivan Heng has just made a call for all in the entertainment industry (directors, musicians, dancers, producers, choreographers) to boycott my shows and Gateway Entertainment which is a company fully owned by Faith Community Baptist church.

Really, the list of such bullying tactics can go on and on. Frankly I don't believe that the "Homosexual Manifesto" is just a satire. Masquerading as a satire, it is designed to intimidate all those who oppose the homosexual agenda.

In addition, much of what is mentioned in the manifesto is coming to past: e.g. "we shall sodomize your sons"; "all laws banning homosexual activity will be banned"; "The family unit, which only dampens imagination and curbs free will, must be eliminated." etc

When the canadian courts wickedly legalized same-sex marriage, a group of conservatives issued an apology to the world as they knew the global effect this would have: its worth reading: (archived here: http://www.lifesiten...007/apr/070411a)

To the world’s leaders and people,

We, the people of Canada who support marriage solely as the union of a man and a woman, apologize to the people of the world for harm done through Canada’s legalization of homosexual marriage.

We are grieved and troubled as we consider the impact this is having in weakening the fundamental institution of marriage in countries and cultures around the world. We understand that because Canada does not impose citizenship or residency requirements in order for same-sex individuals to be “married” here, couples are coming to Canada to seek legal sanction for their homosexual relationships with the intent of returning to their own countries to challenge those countries’ legal definition of marriage.

We understand that Canada is seen by people around the world as a country in which public policy is developed carefully and judiciously. It would, therefore, be a natural assumption that in legalizing homosexual marriage our government and courts thoroughly considered the implications of this action through proper and extensive study of social sciences and facts. But it is essential that the people of the world understand that this was not the case.

Our government and courts only considered adult “rights.” Among other things, the impact on children’s rights, children’s education, parental rights, religious rights, adoption, the economy and family law were never fully considered. Changes were implemented quickly and without a genuinely free vote in our federal parliament.

Our warning to you, the people of the world, is to learn from our mistakes and avoid repeating them in your own countries.

Forewarned should be forearmed.

From

REAL Women of Canada and Canada Family Action Coalition on behalf of the Canadian people

THE HOMOSEXUAL AGENDA IS REAL. Repealing of Section 377a of the penal code will open the door for the advancement of the homosexual agenda in Singapore. I c

528992_10151178901872371_1366866552_n.jpg

https://www.facebook...506839442693508

Just like to share a song I liked very very much

"Fuck You (Very Much)"

Look inside

Look inside your tiny mind

Now look a bit harder

Cause we're so uninspired, so sick and tired of all the hatred you harbor

So you say

It's not okay to be gay

Well I think you're just evil

You're just some racist who can't tie my laces

Your point of view is medieval

Fuck you

Fuck you very, very much

Cause we hate what you do

And we hate your whole crew

So please don't stay in touch

Fuck you

Fuck you very, very much

Cause your words don't translate

And it's getting quite late

Do you get

Do you get a little kick out of being slow minded?

You want to be like your father

It's approval you're after

Well that's not how you find it

Do you

Do you really enjoy living a life that's so hateful?

Cause there's a hole where your soul should be

Your losing control of it and it's really distasteful

Fuck you

Fuck you very, very much

Fuck you

Fuck you very, very much

Cause your words don't translate and it's getting quite late

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you,

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you,

Fuck you

You say, you think we need to go to war

Well you're already in one,

Cause its people like you

That need to get sue

No one wants your opinion

Fuck you

Fuck you very, very much

Fuck you

Fuck you very, very much

Cause your words don't translate and it's getting quite late

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you

Fuck you, fuck you, fuck you

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

Guest people are people

[media=]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MG20TNpe_gI

People are people by depeche mode.

People are people so why should it be

You and I should get along so awfully

So we're different colours

And we're different creeds

And different people have different needs

It's obvious you hate me

Though I've done nothing wrong

I never even met you

So what could I have done

I can't understand

What makes a man

Hate another man

Help me understand

People are people so why should it be

You and I should get along so awfully

Help me understand

Now you're punching and you're kicking

And you're shouting at me

I'm relying on your common decency

So far it hasn't surfaced

But I'm sure it exists

It just takes a while to travel

From your head to your fist

I can't understand

What makes a man

Hate another man

Help me understand

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Jessy Chris

Eh... It wrote in the newsletter stating their god create man in his image, Man and Woman...? o.O"'

So does it mean their god is 不男不女 --- > Neither man nor woman so he is Unisex or what?Trans?

So much for believers,why do they allowed people to work on Sundays ?Why woman are allowed to have high status in society?All these and more have been mention in the bible ! And no one is making noise about these and more ? Did they just simply choose which they want to believe and ignore others ?Human beings are full of double standards all the time ! Only God have the right to judge ,not human beings who always claims to be more superior to God these days ! !

I had gone to Christian revivals where they loudly proclaimed miraclous healings and condeming all other churches. Such advertisements for Revival events are now banned.

The Church is made of Man who is not perfect. Men of the cloth have raped, molested, stolen, went to wars, etc. The overwhelming majority is truly God loving and forgiving.

God created all kinds of people including gays. I have done very well in life and have no reason to fear God for what I am. He created me and is therefore responsible for what I am. It is nature not nurture.

So, we can relax. Many of the so-called teachings are created by Man. We shall know the truth when we finally see God.

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest

In light of current events, FCBC invited Professor Thio Li-ann to speak on the subject of homosexuality at the past week's Leaders' Meeting. Her views affirmed our teachings. As predicted in the Scriptures, we are entering the end times, where Jesus said, "And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold." (Matthew 24:12 NKJV) This spirit of lawlessness will infiltrate the church and the people of God.

This spirit of lawlessness comes from the spirit of autonomy. The word "autonomy" is taken from two Greek words – "auto" which means "self" and "nomos" which means "law". Autonomy is therefore the "law of self", where gratifying our own desires, pleasures, wishes and satisfaction is key. 

The world is telling us that normalising homosexuality is progressive. However, the truth is that it is regressive. It brings us back to the days of Sodom and Gomorrah which invoked the judgement of God. Heed the word of the Lord in Isaiah 5:20 (NKJV), "Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil; Who put darkness for light, and light for darkness; Who put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!" 

The spirit of autonomy directly opposes God's call to deny ourselves and follow His law as true disciples of God. Today, in some sectors of the church, lawlessness is cleverly disguised under the doctrine of grace and Christian liberty. Some have used grace to justify freedom from the requirements of God's law when the opposite is true. God's grace enables us to fulfil His law and walk in holiness. It empowers us to deny autonomy and become slaves of righteousness. As Romans 6:19 (NIV) says, "I put this in human terms because you are weak in your natural selves. Just as you used to offer the parts of your body in slavery to impurity and to ever-increasing wickedness, so now offer them in slavery to righteousness leading to holiness."

- Senior Pastor Lawrence Khong

https://www.facebook.com/notes/faith-community-baptist-church-fcbc-singapore/the-law-of-self/500535516648883

• 5 months later...

Faith Community Baptist Church celebrated its 27th anniversary over the weekend of August 17-18.  During his sermon, Lawrence Khong said, "Secondly, we are fighting the battle of... making a stand against the LGBT... in making that lifestyle as the normal lifestyle. I have no problem — we never discriminate against them. All of you know that I work in Gateway Entertainment. Everyday I see them — I mean, everyday I'm having my rehearsal — and almost all the guys are homosexual, okay? I am good friends with them, I talk with them, and ... but don't make this a normal lifestyle for Singapore, because that's not something that's good for the nation. We're taking a stand, we're pulling our resources together, to make sure, to make a difference to protect our nation, and to defend the family."
Links:
http://kennethism.com/2013/08/28/lawrence-khong-on-fcbcs-role-in-leading-lovesingapore-and-fighting-against-the-lgbt-movement/

Any of us here working in Gateway Entertainment?

Please do all of us a favour and get this guy down on his knees to suck your cock, then film the whole thing down and upload onto Xtube.

He will instantly go viral internationally.

• Guest locked and locked this topic