Male HQ

Singapore Like You Ain't Seen Before!

gstc82

Guest Enchanted

Interesing. Note 1:32-1:34, the plane actually flies to the west from Fullerton Hotel, that means the airport must be somewhere in the west?

Can someone share what building is that from 5:11 to 5:14?

1957.. I wasnt born yet..

i remember some time ago some member on this board mentioned 葛兰-空中小姐。

From you tube, one may find 粤语残片 featuring 陈宝珠 吕奇 in Singapore back in the 60s.

The site where National Theatre, Van Cleef Aquarium is gone forever..

I have better memories of River Valley Swimming Pool :oops: :whistle: :clap: :thumb:

Interesing. Note 1:32-1:34, the plane actually flies to the west from Fullerton Hotel, that means the airport must be somewhere in the west?

Can someone share what building is that from 5:11 to 5:14?

Even now, plane still sometimes flies westward where you can see Marine Parade and the Marina Bay area, it then and circle back before landing in Changi Airport.

Most times its due to traffic congestion in the airport and the plane is queueing in the air to land.

I'm surprised that you cannot recognise the "tall building" in 1.32 , its the clock tower in Victoria Memorial Hall and it had never changed since!

RV pool was the place to relax the hustle and bustle of the city.

Yes, the place may be small and old but it has its charm.

The toilet cubicles do not have any screens/doors and you will find plenty of action there!

There are rarely any children taking lessons there although they seem to have training for dive clubs on some nights.

Then again, the smaller pool was the place to tan in a skimpier trunk (Homs)... those days, way before Fort Road.

What's better is to enjoy a meal with the latest new friend at Liang Court/Daimaru.

i have removed all remaining unrelated posting.

While you are trying to rewrite this forum, you may as well rename this title of the thread and delete off the following posts as well

I like how a thread about old singapore on video can spawn an argument from nowhere.

agree. I won't respond to him in my thread.

• Guest locked this topic