Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Political Leaders Ejaculate Anxiously "Downwards"

SHAWL

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hmm, SeannyShortcake, do note that you've given a 6-letter word... Anyway,

Calling "Rooster" Openly To Come Home

CURFS

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Cummed Undies Ready For Sale.

LOL. :o

DANCE

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg

Slow Learner Is Cooking King?

EXILE

Unusual News Deserved Extensive Reading

TOOTH

Ignoring the mess-up by bludragon, using TOPIC:

To Organise Picnic In Campus

STYLE

Yesterday's Earnings Are Really Solid !

VERGE

Silly Hobbit Amuses Skillful Aragorn

SLYLY