Male HQ

Make A Sentence From 5 Letters

engagex

Magnificent Icecream Needs Additional Juice

CAVES

Happy - is what we should be, always.

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

People Here Engage Wanking Seriously

ENVOY

Notice: I DO NOT use the Chat Function in this Forum - this has always been written in my profile (and I don't read it too).

{it is unfortunate that this new Chat Function does not allow users to turn/switch off in mobile phone}

Hmm, more like words than sentence? Anyway, here goes:

You Are To Cane Him

FRUIT

Edited by sphere

Stop Nibbling And Keep Ejaculating

GHOUL

Don't Read And Glide Simultaneously

GHOUL

"Blowing" Lovingly On Old Man

HUBBY

Wah, moving rather fast suddenly, haha...

"Tasty" Ass Rimmed Tactfully Yesterday

IRONY

Brother Ordering Obedient Boy Solemnly

JUICY

Sweet Conman Organised Loving Date

KAYAK

Treating Reprising Enlarged Nipple Today

LURCH

Lunch Under Rapist's Cock Holder

STORM

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Furious Rapist "Eating" Asses Kinkily

MONKS

Chasing Him Ends Sensually Today

NUKES

Cum Regularly And Make Pie :)

JEWEL

If you’re in love then there is no short, tall, fat, or thin only i love you and you love me.

If you have love nothing can get in the way. If roses weren’t red and violets weren’t blue i’m pretty sure i would still love you.

tumblr_md3ct6y2aW1ri3bfmo1_500.jpg