Male HQ

Are You Using Any Gay Social Network Apps?

retinoid

210 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

jack works fine in sg, quite a number of active users.

had some nice conversation there :)

true~^^

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

Jack'd works well in Asia. I use Grindr, Jack'D, Manhunt and Romeo on my phone. The rest on the computer.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

• 1 month later...

Exactly... agree with Tachyons. If they want to chat with you for sex, decline and move on... and then slowly you will realise who are those who really want chats and those who want hook up. Also what picture you put also attracts what kind of crowd... Bod pics likely is looking for sex... face pic seems more genuine.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest mdrtaslim84

Met my first crush and ex-friend on grindr for a year. We hang out often and share our thoughs and experience in life. Sadly, we fell apart after a year. I met another friend thru JackD but that too didn't last long. But i don't think you can find friends on such apps. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Met my first crush and ex-friend on grindr for a year. We hang out often and share our thoughs and experience in life. Sadly, we fell apart after a year. I met another friend thru JackD but that too didn't last long. But i don't think you can find friends on such apps. 

I think that's true. It takes both hands to clap and sometimes friendships just fall apart, I don't think there are lasting friendships made there, at least not for me and most of the time it gets so tiring to be the one to keep trying to stop the relationship from falling apart. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.