Male HQ

B.l Health Centre?

Guest bearbear

Guest bearbear

hello.........its clearly shows B.L not B.I, kekekeke.

Ok i got the number, i called the place and the person that answered was a chinese girl, could not speak a word of english and i speak mandarin like i speak german. btw, i dun speak german. :D

Did manage to ask her if got ai mour (massge), nan rin or ni rin. she said nan rin yo, ni rin yo.

i think its $30.

can someone whom speaks better mandarin pls help us call, my partner not with me at home now, later when he comes hm fm work i will ask him to call, lets see who first,

kekeke.

B.L Health Centre

cheers

Guest Guest
Ok i got the number, i called the place and the person that answered was a chinese girl, could not speak a word of english and i speak mandarin like i speak german. btw, i dun speak german. :D

Got chinese girl, how can it be like diamond?

more like those for straight uncles?

Guest Guest
B.I stands for what? :blink:

BLHC.. Blow Lan HC?

BLHC .. Be Low HC?

BLHC .. Bearhunt's Lan HC? :D (Bearhunt maybe hv share?)

BLHC... Bear Lover HC?

BLHC... Better Lover HC?

...the list goes on.

Or...

Big Lan?

Better Lan?

Best Lan?

Butt Lan?

......i speak mandarin like i speak german. btw, i dun speak german. :D

Did manage to ask her if got ai mour (massge), nan rin or ni rin. she said nan rin yo, ni rin yo.

No wonder your Han Yu Ping Ying is so totally out :lol:

Massage = An Mo

Man = Nan Ren

Woman = Nu Ren

Have = You

Just sharing la hor... No offence, please :thumb:

Guest Guest

When the china girl said got men and women...is she referring to that she service men and women or that there are men and women masseurs.

Big difference leh!

When the china girl said got men and women...is she referring to that she service men and women or that there are men and women masseurs.

Big difference leh!

Anyway... In the papers, they advertised... Masseurs (as in Male "Massager") as opposed to Masseuses (as in Female "Massager")..

Guest Guest
Anyway... In the papers, they advertised... Masseurs (as in Male "Massager") as opposed to Masseuses (as in Female "Massager")..

I did not know that!

Today i learn something new.

I did not know there is a difference in the terms used. Would they? Especially since the chinese receptionist dun even speak english.

....... I did not know there is a difference in the terms used. Would they? Especially since the chinese receptionist dun even speak english.

They are professionals :P ... well... it's their profession as well...

Moreover, those who take up the advert are not the receptionist... :lol:

Take a look in the papers (The New Paper) ... a lot of the Chi-na Establishments advertisement uses "masseuses"...

hopefully, this BLHC don't "screw up"... :P

• Guest locked this topic