Male HQ

Running Grindr And Jackd On Pc & Problem With Grindr And Jackd

briantan48

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the info phillipz.do u know how to upload pic to grindr or jackd thru bluestack?

1. download apps 'file manager'

2. copy your photo to 'c:\programdata\bluestacks\UserData\sharedFolder

3. open grindr or jackd, from upload picture choose gallery and then file manager

4. search for bstfolder and then go to BstSharedFolder.

5. from there choose photo that u want upload :)

thanks for the input! unfortuantely all steps are ok until i reach step 5,grindr nor jackd cant seem to load the pic.i tried to upload the pic from google play also not successful.dunno why

sorry i havent try myself upload photo to grind or jackd :P

i found its bit complicated to upload photo to grindr or jackd using bluestack anyway

1. download apps 'Quickpic'

2. copy your photo to 'c:\programdata\bluestacks\UserData\sharedFolder

3. open Quickpic, click setting, choose add, search for bstfolder and then go to BstSharedFolder then click OK.

4, click setting, choose add, choose new, and create new folder

5. move/copy picture from BstSharedFolder to new folder that you create.

6. open grindr or jackd, from upload picture choose gallery and then QuickPic

7. from there choose photo from new folder. 

i also wanna ask, do i have to sign up for a bluestack account to get the thing to work? and why is it that mine says no service? do i really have to sync an android phone to it? instead of using my gmail which is  also linked to my android phone?

need not to sign up any account, maybe its your PC internet connection problem.

you only need sycn to you gmail account if you're using google play or sync to you phone number if you're using whatapps apps.

5. move/copy picture from BstSharedFolder to new folder that you create.

did this before but now not manage to do it again,mind explaining how to copy the picture?phillipz

after i choose the picture i want,then choose move to/copy to,it will show the interface where the folder i created, bstsharedfolder and camera folder are.when i clicked on those folder, nothing happened.

thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, this is weird and im worried now! 1 morning i received a msg on jackd. I replied it and the next msg i got from him was nothing related to my previous msg. I know it is like some kind of auto reply. So i so curious and just texted a few msges back to see what are the next few auto replies from him. And i blocked him later.

Is it possible that my phone can get a virus like that? I am so worried now! Please help..

I was having that issue last night while on wifi. But then i kept trying and it was fine. 

Managed to upload pics thou.

I'm having this problem since few months ago. I deleted my previous account and started a new one recently and thought of it will be fine after one month.

But seem like the problem still exists. No sure what happen...

A man who stays in a cave.

I'm having this problem since few months ago. I deleted my previous account and started a new one recently and thought of it will be fine after one month.

But seem like the problem still exists. No sure what happen...

Could it be your phone? 

Why dont you try to backup and restore back to factory settings?

Maybe it'll work?

If you are using an iphone, suggest you delete the app on your phone, backup your phone using iTunes or iCloud, reset phone to factory settings, and restore phone from backup, redownload jackd and try to upload photos.

tried but still fait to upload. I'm giving up.

A man who stays in a cave.

• 2 weeks later...

was chatting with someone on jack'd and seems like i can't msg him any further.

the conversation is still in my inbox, and it appears i can still send a msg. but the moment i go back to the inbox and re-enter the conversation, that last message that i sent magically deletes itself. glitch? or am i blocked? because i am still able to see his profile etc.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.