Male HQ

Running Grindr And Jackd On Pc & Problem With Grindr And Jackd

briantan48

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest alleveryouwant

I recently installed Grindr on a bluestack and it initially worked but with a very weird location (it's actually on the other side of the world of where I am currently in).

I installed the location spoofer and was able to locate my exact location but when I got back to Grindr, it never stops 'locating'. I left it for hours and nothing changed. I deleted the app and reinstalled it but nothing happens so far. Anybody has idea what problem I am currently facing? Thanks!

Guest help!

1. jackd account suddenly gone for no reason.

2. cannot log in using the correct password and email.

3. tried to sign up later using that same email but it says that my device is block.

anyone have any idea what is going on? please help!

• 9 months later...
Guest Tyler2go

i installed the grindr app to bluestacks. i can spoof my gps but the distance to grindr users does not appear.  i had the same setup back in November and the distance from me to other grindr users was present. i'm on a mac OSX 10.9.6. any suggestions?

• 1 year later...
Guest Grindr

i have bluestacks and everything is working fine and i also have grindr but i click on it and it won't open it sends me to menu

i don't know how to fix it what should i do?

Guest Juaan95

Hello! I installed it with BlueStacks and when I click 'Open' it opens a tab but does not really open and closes quickly. Is this due to the new actualization? I will try another Android simulator just in case

• 4 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.