Male HQ

How To Control Sudden Asthma?

john89

When I was younger I was in and out of hospitals all the time for asthma attacks...

At one point I got sick of it and knew needed to wean myself off the inhaler, I simply did the two step of "Breathe through the nose and out the mouth" to regulate breathing whenever I got an attack.

Sounds very simple....but it was effective for me.

And..A lot of people say this...but it's true.

Swimming really does help in the long run.

It's all about strengthening your lungs. So start right now, and reap the rewards in the future.

P.S. All that said, everyone's body is different. So no matter what you choose to do, always have one inhaler on standby at home...and one in your bag whenever you go out.

Anyone knows how to control when there's no inhaler by your side ?

The good news is that I do have a very effective Chinese formula in hand, but only if you dare to take the life of an animal

With 5 dosages once a week you can be guaranted cure for a life time

My cousin has very severe case of asthma which he had oxygen bottles in his house

Today he is a navy diver

This simple formula was stumbled upon by my mother who visited China 30yrs ago, and came upon a remote village very famous for their herbal remedy and TCM

Pm me only if you want to be cured and dare to take an animal's life, or else don't bother

Guest guest

Yr mother visited relative in China? If not mistaken, u ever mention u r of peranakan descendant . How could that be. guy better watch out for TV-江湖骗子

Yr mother visited relative in China? If not mistaken, u ever mention u r of peranakan descendant . How could that be. guy better watch out for TV-江湖骗子

So you think you can come out with a better formula than mine ha?

What's yours?

Sink your nose and mouth deep into your mother's CB then take a deep breath or what?

Guest Guest

The good news is that I do have a very effective Chinese formula in hand, but only if you dare to take the life of an animal

With 5 dosages once a week you can be guaranted cure for a life time

My cousin has very severe case of asthma which he had oxygen bottles in his house

Today he is a navy diver

This simple formula was stumbled upon by my mother who visited China 30yrs ago, and came upon a remote village very famous for their herbal remedy and TCM

Pm me only if you want to be cured and dare to take an animal's life, or else don't bother

BAD KARMA

Let me offer the practical solution: if your asthma is frequent, please get a preventer and use it every day. It'll go a much longer way than wondering what to do if no salbutamol.

However, if there is a true attack, then hopefully put yourself out of the precipitating agent like hay, smoke, or intensive exercise.

My mother goes for the asthma program at the polyclinic and it seems to have helped her. Basically a systematic program with check ups every few months and they give you personalized tips and the medication you need. 

haha_zpsc85cc20e.jpg

Guest Guest

john89, u should have ventolin by your side during times when u think u will be attacked. For me, i know exactly under what circumstances. During spring cleaning where dust flies everything and i inhale in and when i got flu when phlemg chokes my airways. Other than that, i dont get attacks.

Ventolin can be bought at bangkok without prescription, and also cheaper. U can tongpang people buy. I think johor also sells.

Some people say crocodile meat helps. Last time carrefour sells, but now carrefour no more, i not sure where to get. Thailand sells dried ones. 

If u want alternative herbal pills, try to get it in US or australia through mail order, or tongpang people. A lot of these health products are marked up exorbitantly in singapore, especially those peddled by sales people or mlm type. Don't be conned by them. 

Hope these helps. Take care, asthma can die one hor, don't siao siao

Guest youngdoctor

Try identifying the trigger, then avoid the trigger.

Daily inhaled steroids for control.

In the long run, exercises like swimming running helps (with inhaler on standby though)

Weight loss and smoking cessation helps too.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

The method is to boil a frog alive, in fresh coconut water , maintaining the temp at 70 to 80 deg for 8 to 9 hrs.

This method is found in ancient Chinese and Korean traditional medical text book, which the West overlooked

Bullcrap, not validated by any scientific research or outcome, what kind of shit is this?

Heard of the French Paradox raised in the 1990s?

The French eat a lot of Red Meat but they had significantly less heart attacks, asthma, cancer than the Americans.

Why?

Its the Red Wine they consume everyday.

In the Red wine, there is an antioxidant compound called Resveratrol.

Its anti cancer, boost your cardiovascular functions, stamina, your metabolism as well - which explains lots of lean fit French - even those who don't cycle.

PM me to know more. I have been researching and found better options than the Resveratrol sold in GNC.

does inhaling those mint/mentor inhaler things help an asthmatic person when he is under attack (but without the proper inhaler)?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

• 2 weeks later...

Heard of the French Paradox raised in the 1990s?

The French eat a lot of Red Meat but they had significantly less heart attacks, asthma, cancer than the Americans.

Why?

Its the Red Wine they consume everyday.

In the Red wine, there is an antioxidant compound called Resveratrol.

Its anti cancer, boost your cardiovascular functions, stamina, your metabolism as well - which explains lots of lean fit French - even those who don't cycle.

PM me to know more. I have been researching and found better options than the Resveratrol sold in GNC.

Hmm...you seem like someone I know personally...

Resveratrol are expensive stuff... I did a medical study using resveratrol with a hospital before...

It "supposedly" has lots of benefit, awaiting more scientific study to back the claims...

• Guest locked this topic