Male HQ

Jo With Friends

kcyhm1991

i guess most guys might hv an experience with a good friend... cousin wise i guess lesser haha

So you have try with ur good friend?

how it happen or ask?

why u and ur best fren can wank together? u guys lust for each other? i feel funny if my best fren wants to jerk off w me..afterall it weird to see his cock and fantasize.

does wanking with stranger constitute betrayal to bf?

If the best fren is cute..y not hahahaha.... I think its ok la...you guys r jerking off together and not using each other as the sexual object to make each other high... jux a purely fun companionship.

Wanking isnt really sex rite? so whether does it leads to betrayal to bf is very subjective...

Guest voxierock

Looking at other guys already got scolded from his bf :rolleyes: so wanking with other guys is ... more than betrayal lah :clap:

Haha, what if I tell you that the 3 of us wanked together before?

My boyf trusts my best friend, and my best friend knows his limits, so it's not really betrayal.

My boyf trusts my best friend, and my best friend knows his limits, so it's not really betrayal.

when u play w someone, u r using his dick and body as desire..so its weird if 3 of u can play together...

I think ur best friend is in an awkard situation. Unless 3 of you r to be confirm gays. other than that ur best friend should not be involve. But cousins, no way. u will fill uncomfortable during family meet up session

• Guest locked this topic