Male HQ

Healing Touch Spa In Jb (Malaysia)

Tried Jeff...not as good as its seems.. Maybe i was unlucky that he was tried or something. Massage was soft and not up to my expectation. B2B was only done on the back,and happy ending is like ending lor...

If i need a good massage and a good time i would be going back to my old place. i am giving HT  6 months before visiting them again.

I try Jeff, he is pleasant guy, but refer to the comment , I would say Jeff is below my expectation, he seems so nervous , not a great massage i had

since he is quite polite young guy, I still gave him a good tip, will back again to try other massage, nice place and good customer service 

I haven't try go there before, but maybe I will next month before I head back to SG.

I think jeff skill is depend the person of his type or depend of the body type of the customer >.<

weilian : maybe u his type for jeff haha that why he give u full and good service >.<

Tried Jeff...not as good as its seems.. Maybe i was unlucky that he was tried or something. Massage was soft and not up to my expectation. B2B was only done on the back,and happy ending is like ending lor...

If i need a good massage and a good time i would be going back to my old place. i am giving HT  6 months before visiting them again.

yes, i have same experience

on my second visit, I choose "M" , he is Thai , mature muscular, his massage skill is good 

Friendly, U didnt get your bf along? maybe he can massage for u?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to Healing Touch last night... Due to time constraint, I chose a 1 hour Swedish Massage, and for my friend likewise.

Flipped thru the pictures, and I picked William. In real person he is smaller in size than in the picture... Haha.. His massage quite ok la... Only at the end then i realized that he did not massage my arms, after asking me to turn over. 

Payment only by cash. Didn't know that before hand, thought they would have accepted card payment.

Btw... Anyone chosed William before for massage? A shy quiet guy.

:thumb: May the 0dds. . . Be... Ever In your Favor !

:D

After I was done with my massage last night, and got back to the counter area, I realized that the masseurs were all watching TV in a room.

And they were watching a straight sexual movie... Makes me tink... Are they... Gay or straight?!?! Hahaha

No steam room and no rub back facilities, nothing special I guess!

If I m the customer I would like to relax in the steam room first then go for massage.

Yes, I did try once, the masseur is naked with you.

Hey, your masseur stripped naked to massage for U ??

My masseur was fully clothed during my massage. Haha

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear guests,thanks for patronising HTSpa.With Depavali holiday round the corner come visit us to relax and enjoy our many services .With a wide selection of masseurs from various countries there will be one that melts you.

will HTS open tomorrow? do i need to make an advanced booking? thanks

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dear customers we have a promotion for 4 items in a voucher RM115 for purchase at RM20.00,those 4 items are free aroma oil ,Redwine ,a body scrub and 30min body MSG extension ...for more info contact Marcus 0108819988 or Lucas 0167335848

Come visit HTSpa...we have new masseurs who joined us this week...see u soon ....

• 1 month later...