Male HQ

Healing Touch Spa In Jb (Malaysia)

Frankly speaking, i got difficulty finding this place on my first visit today.

When i was standing outside the unit, there is not even a signboard or any indication at the entrance. But the counter guy was alert enough, he opened the door for me after a while he saw me thru CCTV. If those people who is familiar with the ex-Ryo sauna in jB in 90s, it is the same location. Understand from the counter guy, they are trying to keep away from the police raid and remain as discreet as possible, that's why they didn't intend to put up any signboard. But for my suggestion, may be put a initial of the spa name "FT" there, at least ppl like me will not press a wrong door bell.. ^_^

When i go up the spa, i was served a cup of ginger tea, and they counter staff served me a basin of herbal ingredient water to soak my legs. It is Free of Charge during this promotion period. And after that i was required to fill up a form; it is a form that indicate my preference and injury history. So when the counter staff briefed the masseur, they know which area they should avoid and which area they should massage for a longer time. I am very surprise that they are so sweet to take care of the customer's individual needs.

And after that i started to choose from the menu; and i chose a 90 minutes sensual massage plus 30 minutes body scrub, total cost me RM135. And i also got to choose a masseur from their album. At the end, i chose Steven to do the massage for me. And because of less customers in that timing, so they upgrade me to VIP room; which is a bigger room with more privacy. Heard that usually the selection of the vip room is chargeable.

Overall, the massage experience was good. the masseur is very attentive, caring, and humble. A lot of the small gestures from him really made my day. For example, he helped to wipe of the extra water from my back where i cannot reach, and also from my body temperature, he adjust the aircon temperature accordingly. And of course, the most importantly is his massage skill is quite good too. I was really been pampered by him throughout the whole session from the beginning to the very happy end.

The environment also very new and clean. Place is been well-maintained. Soft relaxing music on the air. Even other masseurs saw me in the premise will greet me with smiles. And most importantly, the place do not give me a very commercial and sleazy feel like other plu spa in jb. I will definatley go back again in the near soon... :thumb:

Edited by bearbeary69

Is the Giant mall near to the 3 petrol stations?

I guess gay spa is illegal in Malaysia, so they have to be discreet. But sometimes hard to find. I used to go flex spa until they closed down. It's a pitty.it's was a nice place to relax.

Tried Jack from HT today.

Not bad and accommodating.. This is one thing I find about masseur from JB... They don't have attitude and eager to please.

HT is pretty new, in fact about a couple of months old. The facilities are new and clean and even their towels too.

Tried their sensual massage for 60 mins and also their scrub.

http://www.healingtouchspa.info/packages03.html

The boss is a pretty young chap and used to work in a few men's spa in SG (not to mention name here) before heading back to start his own business. He is very friendly and go through the menu with me patiently even though I am their first customer of the day and they are still preparing to set up for daily operation.

Here is my rating.

Ambient: 3 out of 5 (pretty tidy and clean)

Massage: 3 out of 5 (Can be better if Jack is not so chatty)

HE: 3 out of 5 (will not elaborate too much here)

Return to Massage: Yes (have decided to move my pink $ from ATM to HT)

Guest faynic

Finally managed to visit HTS for the first time yesterday. I have no difficulties to locate the place because it's just beside Leisure Mall, but I still hope HTS can offer ferry services. Marcus is already waiting at the end of the stairs after I entered, shook my hands with a smile and led me in to the reception. Hot tea served and he started introducing the packages. He was not pushy and explained one by one, and I choosed 90mins B2B massage with additional of red wine & 30mins body scrub which costed me RM175. He also showed me the photo album, letting me know which ones are available and in the end I choosed CK which was highly recommended by him. 

The place is definitely clean, comfortable and the stuffs are new (fresh towels, etc). As the place are considered more towards open concept, it was quite noisy as I could hear the rain, the crows and even the customers beside my room which I don't really like but still acceptable. Shower are only separated by curtains which really don't fancy me, not much privacy. Also, there is no assisted bath by the masseur which is a bit disappointing. Below are my overall ratings:

Ambient: 4 out of 5 (as it's new, definitely it's at the best condition, hope it will remains)

Massage: 3 out of 5 (skills are ok but a bit too hard. it will be better if masseur can check with customers on the pressure)

Masseur CK: 4 out of 5 (my type of guy. very friendly, accomodating, but a bit too chatty) 

Staffs tending the reception: 5 out of 5 (customer-oriented which makes me feel respected)

Return to Massage: Definitely

• 3 weeks later...

U can post in forum on when u plan to go and see if anyone who knows the place can go with u.

Alternatively, u can get a taxi after exiting M'sia custom. The spa is <10 min by car. Go to their website at: www.healingtouchspa.info

for location map and address. They are behind Giant Leisure Mall and the stairway is next to a defunct TCM shop on the ground floor.

Tel no. when in M'sia: 010-881-9988. U can call to have someone meet u on the ground floor when there.  

Went there yesterday afternoon around 3pm, its opposite Giant leisure mall. Had a. Scrub and red wine massage, total I paid 185 ringgit with VIP room. Place is cleaner than ATM but cannot compare to those posh joint. Massage done up stairs. I think they should invest a proper rub back in the shower room instead, They have a few Chinese boys . Overall experience ok, Notting to shout about.

I try Jeff, he is pleasant guy, but refer to the comment , I would say Jeff is below my expectation, he seems so nervous , not a great massage i had

since he is quite polite young guy, I still gave him a good tip, will back again to try other massage, nice place and good customer service

Hmmm...probably that day Jeff was not in his top form. I remembered he has pretty good strength in his massage. Overall I was pleased with him.