Male HQ

Sauna Giving Free Entry For Young, Is It Harmful? (Compiled)

Guest guest

Guest guest

is it a good sign or a bad sign? good sign is the young save money on entry fees. bad sign is  increase of hiv or other diseases that sooner or later the  police will cramp down  on all sauna with no more playground for us.Think the 3 sauna owner have to meet for cofffee session to solve the problem instead  of  fighting for a bigger share of   cake.

Guest snowball

what to do with the sauna owner, they just provide the place, is how the user using it, the power is yous, to practice safe or not, do not always put the blame on others, problem will never slove this way.

This is after many guys coming out from DARKROOM getting infested by SCABIES.....

Doctors confirmed that many gay guys got infected with SCABIES...

which is also called CRABS or KOOTOOS.!!!

SO SAUNA DARKROOMS NOW GIVING FREE PASSES TO ENCOURAGE CUSTOMERS TO COME BACK....

GOOGLE SEARCH SCABIES PICS...

you have to know!!!

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Excuse me, Please stop giving wrong information to the general public.

Scabies is NOT = Crabs (Pubic Lice) is NOT = Kutu (Malay for Head Lice) (Click links the see the difference)

I am now very certain that your post about the infection you got from the darkroom are nothing but a lie. Because, your "doctor" can't even tell the difference between Scabies and Syphilis.  But it is actually you, NOT the doctor that can't tell the difference.

If you want to post someone helpful to warn others, Please get your information correct. Because you will looked damn stupid and your credibility all gone, when you get all the information wrong. 

Please Google and get your facts right before you post.

Guest Guest

free entry for youngsters to attract crowds.

to me, its like opening a prostitution den without the need to apply permit and pay hefty salary for the 'whores', these youngers, freeloaders, are the 'sex workers' to attract the crowd.

agree?

Guest Guest

i don't think it will help the business much, not all into young chaps, once too much youngsters gather together, then mature into mature will avoid going.

True i don't get this thread. Mostly contributed by non-BW members. Don't even know whether one should give a thought or effort in replying.

But i believe saunas are also businesses. They need to have marketing and advertising strategy. So why not?

Sexual health wise, don't we always have a choice?

Free entry to sauna only apply to youngsters, like below 25. Any age above tht dun benefit at all lar.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...
Guest guest

will the young become a slut? lost  interest in study?only hang out in suana most of the time cause is free?High risk of getting HIV.and once the HIV census increases among the young , will the authorities step in?

Maybe you should answer your own questions first.

Are you young? If you are, would you go to sauna everyday?

Will you also neglect your studies? 

Do you practice safe sex? If you don't I am sure, you have a higher risk of getting HIV.

So should they give free entry to the old, so that the old gets the risk of HIV?

By the way, not everyone goes to sauna.  And even if you don't go to sauna, that does not means you don't get HIV from somewhere else.  You could be using chatroom, gay apps, etc. to meet strangers, etc.

Saunas giving free entry is not the problem here.  The problem here is some people don't practice safe sex.

Get it?

Edited by GachiMuchi

what to do with the sauna owner, they just provide the place, is how the user using it, the power is yous, to practice safe or not, do not always put the blame on others, problem will never slove this way.

I agree with the above, and in addition to that, as a reply to the original post, a less costly access to sauna facilities and a consistent practice of safe sex are two very separate topics. It would be illogical to make unsubstantiated assumptions.

Guest exsauna lover

the cleanliness of the sauna is a major problem especially the more popular ones at north bridge road.

i got scabies sometime in Jan this year after visiting the sauna, although not serious but it did give me a health scare.

The treatment is very simple, a jab and some strong antibiotic for a week will cure the symptons.

You're responsible for your own acts... free or not, it's up to you to "control" or manage your urges and the ways you use to satisfy them...

Any business will want the young people's business... create a brand loyalty or even some kind of dependance.

the cleanliness of the sauna is a major problem especially the more popular ones at north bridge road.

i got scabies sometime in Jan this year after visiting the sauna, although not serious but it did give me a health scare.

The treatment is very simple, a jab and some strong antibiotic for a week will cure the symptons.

--

Edited by TYRtan

Guest Guest

I personally won't even bother to visit sauna. I rather visit Universals Studios, Wild Wild Wet, Jurong Bird Park, Zoo or somewhere else than Sauna... How can anyone below 20 go to a Sauna... That's bizarre...

Guest Guest

should change into free pass for HOT GUYS! then will more attracting ppl... lol

Fully agree.  A young guy with no bod and unattractive look can pull in crowds?  Age is just a number. Sauna owners, you have to get your strategy right.

• Guest locked this topic