Male HQ

Chubby Insecure Guy Means Cannot Find Love With A Handsome Muscular Person?

Rei

You guys know all this problems about being gay and all, being difficult to come out and stuff. I've always been dreaming of some pretty world where everyone is actually open minded about their own sexuality, not judging or bothering, you know. I sound like some emo teenage kid( I am sorta the temperamental teenage who has near to no real friends, only one of which I don't dare to expose my sexuality to). Which kinda brings me to my point of love. Like, is it really true a chub kiddo like me cannot find love with a fitter person or a handsome muscular person? I recently found out the crush I liked is actually gay(might be a great coincidence), but my mindset remains still; I have stared, looked from afar, always noticing him. But never talking to him. It's always this mean low self esteem and confidence guy wrecking that damned chance. Is it really true that I can actually fall in love? Men are creatures who mostly look at appearances, not true for some but right for most. It further lessens my chances that I'm actually kiddish looking, and not even mature looking or fit. I've also been quite nervous and all, like how do I actually make friends with people of the same orientation... like I have no idea what issues to touch upon.

Yeah this ends my topic, sounds very naive, but this is just what I actually think. Very incoherent thoughts, I apologise. You can flame me, scold me or give me advice. Thanks.

There is really no difference between making aj friends or straight friends. Not sure why so many people think their sexual orientation matters when making friends...

I was actually thinking the fact that the obstacle in making AJ friends would be the stereotypical psychological aspect that has been ingrained like in most people? I'm not sure. Sometimes I just wanna cuddle with a hunk, just purely cuddling as a big brother figure that kind.

Haha. Trying my best to sustain. Trying to put my whole slimming down thing into place so I can get a fitter body. Stereotypical approach but what other choice do I have lol. NS next uear already.

I was actually thinking the fact that the obstacle in making AJ friends would be the stereotypical psychological aspect that has been ingrained like in most people? I'm not sure. Sometimes I just wanna cuddle with a hunk, just purely cuddling as a big brother figure that kind.

There are people who don't care so much about physical appearance. Serious.

Guest Guest

Those cute hunky ones uh. Shall try to find... but have no idea where lol.

Go to chub nights at gay spa, sure got some hunks hunting for chubs.

You will be contesting with other chubs, the hunks might find you not chubby enough. 

Lol battle of the fattest. Bad pun intended. But problem is I've never went to a gay spa before and idk anyone who could actually bring me there lol.

Make a change, you can sulk all you want about how you can't find love. But until the day you tried to make a change. Otherwise you will still be where you are 10 years from now.

Step out, embrace yourself. The first step to finding love is to love yourself and until the day you can choose to love yourself, you won't find somebody that love you.

Make a change & LIVE.

First of all you must understand that fairytales or those drama serial plots don't happen in reality. The sooner you realise this, the better of a start to life you will get. Secondly, I'm sure there are some here who can share with you the near futility of looking for love from a handsome prince charming type when you are as you described, chubby with self esteem issues. As aforementioned, being chubby has its market. However, having low self esteem is a killer. No one likes being with someone who has self esteem issues cos that usually leads to insecurity, trust issues, clingy-ness, etc. You want something good? You have to work for it. Build up your confidence by fidning something you are good at, like maybe being humorous, or being good at your work, or being a good cook, or being a good dancer, etc. If you have none, work on your appearance. I can tell you that the market for well groomed, fit guys is definitely higher than the market for chubs.

I always like to ask people who ask for the heavens when it comes to a partner: What do you have to give in return that would make such a person want you? If you are average, what makes you think you deserve to have something more than average?

As for making friends with fellow gays, that is very easy. Just interact online here for a start. Test and build your social skills. If anything goes wrong, just leave. No consequences. Once you're ready, you can try joining some social events that are organised, outings, etc. Or you could try participating in a youth support group.

Plenty of options.

http://young-out-here.blogspot.sg/

Guest snowball

别活在人家的眼光下, 别太介意别人的冷言冷语, 人最可悲的是自卑, 每个人都喜欢美好的事物, 这是无可厚非的, 有时候必需量力而行, 但不代表胖子就不会得到王子的垂青, 案件虽然不多, 但也意味着不是决不可能。如果你知道自己尚年轻, 那就别把青春浪费在无味的事情上, 好好充实自己, 爱惜自己, 做好每个阶段该做的事。如果还在求学, 就把精力集中在学业上。然后再打好事业基础, 有了经济的稳固, 一切都会比较容易解决。爱情是可遇不可求, 有人一生寻寻觅觅心想找自己的白马王子, 但徒劳无果。但不是叫你什么都不做, 而是随缘, 缘分一到, 就算千里也会一线牵。走好脚下的每一步, 才可能会有美好的未来。

I thank all for the advice. I appreciate the opinions given. The chinese one was quite insightful! For now I shall go work out a life goal of getting to 60 kiloes. Haha.

Then you better buck up and become HUNKAY.

Sure there are muscled hot chasers but those have an unhealthy obsession with fatties and that's not beneficial for you in the long run.

(What if you need to lose weight for health reasons and he leaves you then? Happened to someone here before)

And honestly,everyone has self esteem issues.

We just need better ways of dealing with them.

Haha. Trying my best to sustain. Trying to put my whole slimming down thing into place so I can get a fitter body. Stereotypical approach but what other choice do I have lol. NS next uear already.

ns really helps.. unless u get into a lepak vocation. thats where u need to take care

Sorry ts but from your replies I'm going to judge you, you kept saying trying trying trying and asking ppl for help (even going to the saunas) are you kidding me?

GET out and work that fat ass and stop day dreaming! Man up and do the things you want to do!

Yours truly,

Fat kid turned fit

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

• Guest locked this topic