Male HQ

Biography Of Love

Guest zayden

Guest zayden

Part 1

The wind blew and I was sitting there under the tree munching my cookies away. Sunlight streamed in through the foliage above and it was a nice warm day. I was having my break time between lessons.

From afar I saw a guy walking towards my direction. He was holding a camera in his hand. He's a very tall. Well, when I saw a guy, especially tall guy I would keep looking at him. Tall guys do attract my attention after all. Anyway, he's most probably not from my school since he wore a different uniform.

I initially ignored him and continued reading my storybook. It was not until I saw a pair of black shoes in front of me and I looked up. He stood there right in front of me.

Oh my God he was definitely strikingly handsome! My eyes were immediately glued to his face. He got this flawless face and thick eyebrow. He smiled at me and instantly a pair of dimples appear on his cheeks. Damn yeah what a cute charming guy he is!

"Hi nice to meet you. I'm Jerome." He greeted me while extending his hands towards me.

"Hi Jerome, nice to meet you too. I'm Gerard."

He asked me whether I could help him take a picture of himself with the big tree. My why would one want to take picture with an big old tree? I laughed inside myself.

Nevertheless I still take take the photo. Then, he left me his contact on a paper note and gave it to me. I was literally shocked and puzzled. He just said he would send me the photo when it is ready.

Here it is: a stranger took a weird picture with an old tree and left his contact number to me. What is this guy up to? Before I could guess it out the bell rung and I headed back into my class.

Guest zayden

Part 2

I was napping on my couch when suddenly the phone rang. I hate it when people call me during my napping time. All my friends know it and respect it. Was wondering who the hell is disturbing me.

"Hello. Sorry I'm having a nap now. Could you please call back an hour later?" I sounded a little bit annoyed and when I was about to hang up the phone I heard a familiar sound.

"Oh sorry well it's me Jerome. Do you still remember me? You took the photo for me."

Oh my! It was him! Dear I was rude! I bit my lips and apologized to him. He chuckled and said it was ok, while telling me that the picture was ready. I was excited about it and I could take it that afternoon.

Wait! How and where he got my number? Is he stalking me?! That's crazy. I remembered he gave me his number not the other way round instead. I scratched my head and still couldn't figure out. This is weird. Very very weird.

We met at Tun Jugah Plaza. He wore a nice pink shirt with skin tight jeans. His long legs are so sexy and I love it when guys wear black-framed glasses. It makes them look smart yet not nerdy.

"So yeah Gerard. Haven't seen you around at school. What club are you joining?"

"Nah, I don't join any club. I hate the obligations in it." I said proudly.

"Me too. I don't join any club but I do helpout needy students in terms of their academic."

Now here it is. A handsome tall cute guy who give private free tuition for his friends. Aww that's so gentleman and helpful! Totally! He handed me the picture. It was nicely done, framed some more. He's definitely artistic. A nice retro frame he made himself. He turned out to be a freelance photographer who likes to shoot photographs wherever he go. That day he went to my school for a debate competition. I told him I was weak in Mathematics and Science. I never really like Math at all. I dislike calculations and analysis. It's so troublesome and boring for me.

"Well, I could help you out if you don't mind. Actually I'm very good in Mathematics and my Science, not bad too." He gave me a grin and looked at me. Deep inside my heart I've already fallen in love for him. He seems to be a very nice, helpful, awesome guy. That afternoon we strolled around Tun Jugah Mall and later head to Sarawak Plaza, where we had our dinner.

On our way home I asked him, "Jerome, how on earth did you get my number?" I was very curious to know.

"Well dude, you know Jessy? I'm sure you know her right? She's not just your bestie but also my cousin." He laughed and winked at me. I was shocked, numb and dazed on the spot. The world is damn small! Oh my God!

• Guest locked this topic