Male HQ

Good Morning Gay Singapore - 6.10Am/08 Secs

Why?

Share your thoughts when you woke up first thing in the morning.  No hijacking please.

It can be anything from....feeling happy because you are going for holiday and at airport now.  It could be anxiety for having to meet your dentist later,  frightened because boss wanted to judge you today,  or excited because someone in chatroom invited you for lunch today.

It could also be  horny because you have had wet dream or still brooding over a nightmare?

OK, I start first.  

I just ate my my instant Tom Yam Noodle.  My plan for today, head to Orchard to buy my favourite food, Mid afternoon go for jog in the park.  Feeling relax today.

Guest Guest

Woke up wondering about my dream. Have been having very strange dreams lately - not scary or sad, just strange. Anyway, cant remember them, can just remember they were strange.

Guest Local Talent

Going to eat prawn soup noodle, than probably head to art friend to stock some items for my next project.

Guest Timidy Jimmy

5.40am. Unable to sleep well. Going for interview later. Half-hearted.  I think the company not popular, saw their ads every week and I didn't like.  Unfortunately, Agency anyhow hantum my resume to the company, and I was shortlisted to see the boss this morning. I am anxious and tired at the same time.

• Guest locked this topic