Male HQ

Fat Guys Who Slim Down

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Eh, back to topic. He is definitely better looking now as compared to 2012 (other pic)

A BIG YES to that. Though his face is still the same, but he look so much more radiant and happy.

That's attractive.

Guest Guest

unfortunately, whether u r fat or slim, u still are not my type.

Does not have to be your type as long as is someones type. You are not the only person on this earth and being your type might be a blessing - no need to meet mean people like you.

Steroids.

It's teh truth brah.

Imma 'mirin.

U still don't get it. They have the looks.

Steriods or not, it doesn't matter. They HAVE the LOOKS and even if they take alot of slimming piles or went thru London Management. And its HOT!

but u, forever cannot face ppl.

Poor u.

Seriously, i do not know how u feeling now.... bcas i am too good looking.... i dont understand how ugly ppl looks like...... :whistle:

Guest Guest

Does not have to be your type as long as is someones type. You are not the only person on this earth and being your type might be a blessing - no need to meet mean people like you.

We should applaud others who had gone through the very difficult and discipline process of slimming down. The #1 reason for slimming should be for good health. When one feels good, looks good, one have more energy and therefore more confidence. Their 'market share' in the PLU circle definitely shoot up.

Being mean is definitely an undesirable quality, no matter how handsome one looks.

I wish for those who are slimming great success on your journey.

Could not wait to see the new you.

Lots of hugs (for encouragement)!

Guest Guest

After so many years... I'm still a chub! Hahaha...

191 130 23

You are tall, therefor it's okay. If you slim down 5 to 10 kg, your features would stand out more and make you more handsome. Better develop good eating habits and regular exercise routine while you are young. In 10 yrs time, you weight will balloon (due to middle age). It would be much more difficult to maintain the body frame.

Live well and be happy!

Guest Guest

U still don't get it. They have the looks.

Steriods or not, it doesn't matter. They HAVE the LOOKS and even if they take alot of slimming piles or went thru London Management. And its HOT!

but u, forever cannot face ppl.

Poor u.

Seriously, i do not know how u feeling now.... bcas i am too good looking.... i dont understand how ugly ppl looks like...... :whistle:

Wow, I must agree that judging from your DP, you are very, very good looking!

Do you look like a KOI? (I am not talking about your little brother?)

Guest Guest

unfortunately, whether u r fat or slim, u still are not my type.

Very, very fortunately, he's my type!!!!!!

But I have to say sorry to you because your are not my type(becoz your heart CMI).

Never mind, I would recommend Lucifer to you. He is into people like you.

You are tall, therefor it's okay. If you slim down 5 to 10 kg, your features would stand out more and make you more handsome. Better develop good eating habits and regular exercise routine while you are young. In 10 yrs time, you weight will balloon (due to middle age). It would be much more difficult to maintain the body frame.

Live well and be happy!

Yea... Many people told me that... But I really donno how to slim down. Gosh! >.<

Guest Guest

Yea... Many people told me that... But I really donno how to slim down. Gosh! >.<

Eat a good breakfast. Fish and vege for lunch. Fruits/salads for dinner

No rice, no soft drinks, no sweets.

Replace with bread, plain water/tea and yoghurt (Diary Farm got very delicious yoghurt - Coconut raspery, Honey, etc)

Walk, take the staircase, 30 mins workout at the local gym, 2 to 3 times a week.

Google, go to the library, kinokuniya. Find the slimming program that you are most comfortable with.

If can afford, get a trainer or get your buddy to train you. If not ask around, those fit members are more than happy to give you some pointers.

I am already in my 50s but I look like 30s.

Thanks to Reservist/RT and a desire to live a quality life and aged gracefully.

Good luck and fighting!

Guest Guest

Very, very fortunately, he's my type!!!!!!

But I have to say sorry to you because your are not my type(becoz your heart CMI).

Never mind, I would recommend Lucifer to you. He is into people like you.

u like auntie go ahead la. no one is snatching from u.

1 look can see that face is a bottom. 

Eat a good breakfast. Fish and vege for lunch. Fruits/salads for dinner

No rice, no soft drinks, no sweets.

Replace with bread, plain water/tea and yoghurt (Diary Farm got very delicious yoghurt - Coconut raspery, Honey, etc)

Walk, take the staircase, 30 mins workout at the local gym, 2 to 3 times a week.

Google, go to the library, kinokuniya. Find the slimming program that you are most comfortable with.

If can afford, get a trainer or get your buddy to train you. If not ask around, those fit members are more than happy to give you some pointers.

I am already in my 50s but I look like 30s.

Thanks to Reservist/RT and a desire to live a quality life and aged gracefully.

Good luck and fighting!

Hahah... Can I know you? Lol...

Guest Guest

u like auntie go ahead la. no one is snatching from u.

1 look can see that face is a bottom.

Thank you, lao auntie.

It takes a super lao auntie to spot one. But he's definitely more desirable than you.

You so good, You one look can see he is a bottom.

I lagi better, I use my third eye and I can see you have a chee bye in your Ka Chng and it is very loose, like your mouth.

This thread is about Fat guys who slim down, not 'Ku Chia Chui Next Top Auntie'.

If you have nothing good to say but are just here to trash others, I suggest you try to eat your own chee bye tonight.

Guest Guest

Hahah... Can I know you? Lol...

I decided to get fit because of the smelly number tag I was forced to put on during Residential Training (for those who failed IPPT). It was so horrible that I got to splash cologne on it did not helped at all.

When I passed I got exempted. The next thing was bronze award(S$100) and came silver (S$200).

I used to wear baggy long sleeves clothes to cover my body but now I look good in T-shirt.

The face on those who used to reject but now desire me is priceless. I get more attention from desirable and attractive btms.

I look younger than my three siblings.

I am a good cook and my dishes are better than some restaurants. I can control the type/amount of oil, sugar and salt I put into my food. I eat well but most of all healthy.

List down your own goals and motivation to slim down :)

I was in TAF Club during my pre-university days, and was still overweight in NS (75kg).

Managed to drop 16kg after my ORD, and I consider myself lucky to be able to maintain the weight because I was experimenting with baking and cooking whilst losing weight  :unsure:

Instagram: vodkabaker

Guest Guest

Thanks u guys a lot for this topic. Definitely bookmark this one as my motivation to cut down my tummy. I want to have 6 packs so bad and now I will start to have a strict schedule for my running routine.

I wish you all the best and can't wait to see your six packs.

Guest sportsathletic

Can only motivate encourage and push you all...verbally,

That's the only thing I can do for those who want to lose weight / get abs.

From a high metabolism guy that eats a lot every few hours, and hardly exercising.

Can only motivate encourage and push you all...verbally,

That's the only thing I can do for those who want to lose weight / get abs.

From a high metabolism guy that eats a lot every few hours, and hardly exercising.

All I can say is, lucky you! I think metabolism is kinda fixed, I have friends who eat so much and yet stay bamboo thin, and yet I have friends who (like me) can eat 2 meals a day and still maintain weight somehow and not lose any weight.

How do you guys get rid of stretch marks?

no clinically beneficial product in market thus far; need to control the rate at which you lose weight to avoid those stretch marks. recommendations are 1kg/wk.

---

Dignity is a facade we wear to hide our ignorance.

Same cream and exercises that women use/do after their pregnancy.

Tried, but unfortunately it doesn't work

no clinically beneficial product in market thus far; need to control the rate at which you lose weight to avoid those stretch marks. recommendations are 1kg/wk.

Well i think im done with the losing weight portion. Now it's the aftermath.. the damn stretch marks. 

Guest Guest

wow,,,,, when i see the photo,,, i want to run non stop :)

if you lose 5 to 8 kg, your face will look good.

So run from Singapore to JB and back :)

减肥除了适当的运动 , 饮食均衡 , 睡眠更要充足 。

早餐吃得健康 , 餐餐少吃肉 , 多吃蔬菜水果和鱼类 , 专家也指出 ,

吃宵夜并不是造成肥胖问题的原因 ,

但吃饱就睡会让心脏造成负担 。

减肥最好按步就班 , 否则并不是好现象 。

瘦要瘦得健康 , 而不是一脸营养不良的憔悴样 。

Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

Compared to all the crowd in the local sauna scene, he is definitely not a D.

He should be a B average with that face.

He is also quite smart, polite and has a good personality.

not ugly but also not attractive. 

just because he lost weight doesnt mean we sld grade him higher.

Guest Guest

not ugly but also not attractive. 

just because he lost weight doesnt mean we sld grade him higher.

he definitely has more perseverance and discipline than the average guy.

The one grade higher is for encouragement, empowerment and inspiration.

Though these are intangible but they are definitely qualities that are attractive.

this thread has been carrying a positive atmosphere with all the motivating pictures and encouraging words by all sorts of people since it started. can we continue to do so and refrain from grading people based on their looks and subject them to negativity? they are not only uncalled for but you really have no idea how a simple letter can affect a person's self-esteem, and neither do i. so please do us all a favor and keep your grading to yourself.

Instagram | @sodamnsonni

Twitter | @sosonni

Guest Guest

this thread has been carrying a positive atmosphere with all the motivating pictures and encouraging words by all sorts of people since it started. can we continue to do so and refrain from grading people based on their looks and subject them to negativity? they are not only uncalled for but you really have no idea how a simple letter can affect a person's self-esteem, and neither do i. so please do us all a favor and keep your grading to yourself.

Yes, some people live their lives stepping on others to reaffirm their existence.

As long as I am here, I will give those Tyra-Banks-wannables a taste of my acid tongue.

• 6 months later...

I really love this topic :) cause i used to be fat and ugly and no one wanted me. The first step i did though it sounds cliche is to love myself, and finally i made it what i dream of before :)

Lesson Learned.... Trust your instinct  :thumb:  ...and p.s. never use 'comic sans' as font its damn gross  :blink:

I really love this topic :) cause i used to be fat and ugly and no one wanted me. The first step i did though it sounds cliche is to love myself, and finally i made it what i dream of before :)

I agree with you bro. Im once a fat boy who got teased as pregnant boy or Zhu Bajie.

Its draw to self determination and unwavering discipline to slim down. :)

Heres a transformation pic of me updated to 2010. My primary to secondary school days are so hideous looking.

169007_10150092386088526_6440600_n.jpg?o

I agree with you bro. Im once a fat boy who got teased as pregnant boy or Zhu Bajie.

Its draw to self determination and unwavering discipline to slim down. :)

Heres a transformation pic of me updated to 2010. My primary to secondary school days are so hideous looking.

169007_10150092386088526_6440600_n.jpg?o

hey van did i saw you in khatib (yishun sports complex gym) gym? if im not mistaken you there every morning? or maybe im wrong lol

yeah i used to be bullied and people just step on me. but now it gets better :)

Lesson Learned.... Trust your instinct  :thumb:  ...and p.s. never use 'comic sans' as font its damn gross  :blink:

hey van did i saw you in khatib (yishun sports complex gym) gym? if im not mistaken you there every morning? or maybe im wrong lol

yeah i used to be bullied and people just step on me. but now it gets better :)

Oh really? Yes I gym morning between Yishun and yio chu kang clubfitt gym. I go to yishun to do legs more as the legs machines in yishun gym have a wider range.

Yio chu kang gym has wider range of dumbells and barbells.

Oh really? Yes I gym morning between Yishun and yio chu kang clubfitt gym. I go to yishun to do legs more as the legs machines in yishun gym have a wider range.

Yio chu kang gym has wider range of dumbells and barbells.

thats was you, we bumped each other in the gym a lot of times.

Edited by uncannyxmen

u still look fat. whats ur body fat %?

• Guest locked this topic