Male HQ

Fat Guys Who Slim Down

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

Steroids.

It's teh truth brah.

Imma 'mirin.

any proof?

why cant accept the fact some guys really slim down with determination? or with the help of thermogenics at most?

Guest Guest

oh god i lost 44kg and dont see myself like them.... sad genes is unfair

44kg is commendable effort dude. :clap:

i think some guys are really determined, they are really disciplined to have a clean diet and work out very hard. many examples in the bb.com forums.

Guest Guest

You will be surprised quite a no. of fitness trainers are fat themselves last time. Thats why they are able to train clients correctly and effectively cos they hv put themselves thru 'training' before.

Guest Guest

I have to do 1000 starjumps to drop to 119kg from 120kg. Those guys above must have had gone through a tremendous amount of pain, agony and hurdles to slim down and get so fit.

120kg to 119kg?? you?

dun get it, or are you being sarcastic? ;)

Some if the trainers were fat only for a few years and some because they are bulking and took that opportunity to post their fat pic and now pic.

ONLY trust a fat guy who lived his life forever fat and slimmed down at later age to be effective

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

当我们看见别人减肥成功, 就羡慕不已, 其实, 肥胖的类型有很多种,除了常见的脂肪型肥胖之外,还有水肿型肥胖,那么水肿型肥胖是什么呢?现在就让我们一起来了解下吧。

水肿型肥胖

很多的肥胖者,或多或少地伴有水肿现象,而中度肥胖者更是如此。因为肥胖者散热比较困难,往往借助于周围血管的扩张散热,液体便会从血管渗入到组织间隙而致水肿。这种水肿型肥胖,是肥胖本身引起的。

还有一些水肿型肥胖的程度比较重,皮肤紧绷,甚至发亮,这种水肿型肥胖多属于功能性原因引起的虚性水肿,也就是说这是一种疾病,换句说来说,这根本不是肥胖,而是水肿,是一种严重的病态。特发性水肿、营养缺乏性水肿、血管神经性水肿等都可以造成这种现象。对于这种肥胖者,请您还是去找专业的医生吧,找经验丰富的中医。

水肿型肥胖的判断方法

用手在胖的地方用力按下去,把手拿起来的时候,如果发现手按住的地方发白,并且很长时间才恢复,那就是水肿型肥胖的明显症状。当然也有的水肿型肥胖者水肿形象比较轻,用上面的方法就判断不出来啦,这时可以用手捏自己腰上的肉,如果感觉很松很软,那也是属于水肿型肥胖。

微微健康网提醒:对于水肿型肥胖,在人们晚上睡觉前应该尽量少喝甚至是不喝水,这样才有利于减肥。

Edited by snowball

Although not the same, I hope this will help to inspire.

Wishing well that grant your wish if you fill the well up with water...

Only you can change yourself

Fattie bom bom walk down the street

我不太相信广告商业用途的照片, 觉得很夸大, 如果减肥后又胖回的话, 反弹将会比原先更糟糕, 所以凡事一步一步来, 别乱吃药, 必要时还是先请教医生。普遍相信, 充沛的睡眠, 适当的慢跑, 散步, 运动, 多注重饮食, 避免口味重, 辛辣煎炸的食物, 多吃蔬菜水果鱼类, 不但对心脏有益, 还有助减轻体重。

Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

my own explanation:

1) guys who were once fat, once they show some results, they might get more attention and compliments. this will spur them on even more, they become even more determined and motivated and thats why some have such great results.

2) some get not so nice remarks when they are fat or unfairly treated so in order to shed off their old self, they work really hard.

i applaud these guys. i think this kind of determination and motivation will carry over to other areas of their lives. :clap: :thumb:

my own explanation:

1) guys who were once fat, once they show some results, they might get more attention and compliments. this will spur them on even more, they become even more determined and motivated and thats why some have such great results.

2) some get not so nice remarks when they are fat or unfairly treated so in order to shed off their old self, they work really hard.

i applaud these guys. i think this kind of determination and motivation will carry over to other areas of their lives. :clap: :thumb:

You have to thank the bitches for the motivation.

Instagram: vodkabaker

BY the way, he does looks a little familiar, I think I've saw him before

he look a bit like one of the taiwan celebrity though not that famous, maybe that is y u find him a little familiar, same apply to me too :D Edited by snowball

Guest Guest

wow, he's really good looking

BY the way, he does looks a little familiar, I think I've saw him before

he look a bit like one of the taiwan celebrity though not that famous, maybe that is y u find him a little familiar, same apply to me too :D

we always think that we have seen cute guys somewhere before. lol just joking...

Guest Guest

not exactly fat to begin with but still good effort

xcf2.jpg

Not a good example.

He looked cute at 74kg. Now he's too thin, like a coolie.

Oh, he was Chinese but now Filipino. hehe

Guest Guest

Not a good example.

no le, i prefer after.

also good for him, cos its healthier and some will pick up new sports or activity.

Guest Guest

Not a good example.

u know me personally meh?

i wish i can show my face pic and the difference will be obvious. and yes i suntan to look darker. my weight is now 60kg, not 62kg. 

I have met quite a number of people who have slimmed down a lot.

They do look better indeed to the extent you couldn't believe they were a lot chubbier.

Efforts pay off if you do it right.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest Guest

i wish i can show my face pic and the difference will be obvious. and yes i suntan to look darker. my weight is now 60kg, not 62kg. 

I have a relative who is call Dua Bui all his life. Then I introduced him to taking oats to slim down. He ate that for most meals.

Now he went too far like you and looked too thin and sickly. He just wouldn't listen because he was always made fun of for being fat that he became quiet and introverted. Now is his revenge.

I think you looked better before. Did you see your scrawny arms after and your tan complexion look so old and loose like those ah pek's? Don't overdo it just to please those ignorant people who find any excuses to bully people.

But if you are really happy, no comments then.

Guest Guest

Your case reminds me of Karen Carpenter who died from being too thin.

Richard Carpenter recalls that Karen was "a chubby teenager". Genetically, she wasn't meant to be super thin. Unfortunately for this singer, the only body that she would stand to have was a thin one.

Guest Guest

Don't listen to rubbish.

Human should stay thin. Just a layer of muscle flesh above the bones is all you need. Too much flesh is like carrying excess baggage, not only tire you out, it creates excess work for your internal body system to go through. The more fats you have, the more difficult it is for your body to produce testosterone, now don't you like having more male hormones that help keeping you lean?

A lot of gay have this old fashion taste, they like big hunky look. Come on guys?? Is there a need to spend so much time in the gym and some contributing business to steroids seller? And after that you cannot even walk properly with all the oversized mass. Back to looks, even worst some gay like the overweight Uncle look. Lol!!!!! Even though you are only 18, as long as you look overweight you are qualify for the Uncle look. Sorry hard truth.

I was always a fat/chubby kid growing up. from primary school right up to my tertiary studies @ Nafa. It got even worse then as I was stress-eating a lot. At my heaviest, i was weighing in at 80kg. That was really a down point in my life. I took it upon myself to embark on my own fitness regime instead of just sitting down and dreaming about losing weight. Right after graduation, I started. At first, I couldn't even run a single round of the jogging track. But as the days go by, slowly but surely my stamina increased. 

Indeed i had to give up some of my favorite things like soft drinks and fried, oily fast food when I was dieting but hey, it was all worth it. After 5 months, I lost 20kg.

photo_29867_46685_zps3c73dc5c.jpg

So don't give up!!

Don't listen to rubbish.

Human should stay thin. Just a layer of muscle flesh above the bones is all you need. Too much flesh is like carrying excess baggage, not only tire you out, it creates excess work for your internal body system to go through. The more fats you have, the more difficult it is for your body to produce testosterone, now don't you like having more male hormones that help keeping you lean?

A lot of gay have this old fashion taste, they like big hunky look. Come on guys?? Is there a need to spend so much time in the gym and some contributing business to steroids seller? And after that you cannot even walk properly with all the oversized mass. Back to looks, even worst some gay like the overweight Uncle look. Lol!!!!! Even though you are only 18, as long as you look overweight you are qualify for the Uncle look. Sorry hard truth.

Where did you get your b.s. from? Or you think you are the expert?

Actually, cubby men are the new health models of today. Cubby are those with BMI of 24 to 26.

This study says 25 to 29.5 but I still think beyond 26 is too fat.

http://news.menshealth.com/overweight-men-mortality/2013/01/02/

Guest Guest

That is why cubby is popular in Japan and East Asia, more popular than the hunks or the bears. Cubby is between the hunks and the bears.

The hunks are misused by some obviously scrawny guys who call themselves hunks even though they look like monkeys.

The bears are also misused by some obviously obese guys who call themselves bears even though they obviously look like pigs.

Cubby is Not easy to be misused. Most of us look young with cute baby fat and baby faced. We have the best of both worlds.

I was always a fat/chubby kid growing up. from primary school right up to my tertiary studies @ Nafa. It got even worse then as I was stress-eating a lot. At my heaviest, i was weighing in at 80kg. That was really a down point in my life. I took it upon myself to embark on my own fitness regime instead of just sitting down and dreaming about losing weight. Right after graduation, I started. At first, I couldn't even run a single round of the jogging track. But as the days go by, slowly but surely my stamina increased. 

Indeed i had to give up some of my favorite things like soft drinks and fried, oily fast food when I was dieting but hey, it was all worth it. After 5 months, I lost 20kg.

So don't give up!!

20kg in 5 months that's impressive :clap:  Diet only or sports like soccer,running or wrestling? :D

Guest Guest

So don't give up!!

good effort dude! you definitely look better now.

other than aesthetics factors, cheers to good health too! :thumb:

Guest Guest

So don't give up!!

This is a very good example. His features are more pronounced, revealing a pleasant looking abang.

The other example is that fatty graduate but more a boxing & manly guy(a bit beng & thai but still better than b4)

Some ppl look good with a bit a mass on(the Chinese singer li dai mou but now he looks weird after losing quite a lot of kg)

Others look good when they are thinner.

I notice there's a tendency for guys who had lost wt to look more tanned, 2?

• Guest locked this topic