Male HQ

A 20-Year-Old Man Was Slashed Near Orchard Cineleisure By Three Other Men

Crumpler

936723_508283155891671_585605368_n.jpg

SINGAPORE -- A 20-year-old man was slashed near Orchard Cineleisure by three other men this evening (June 15) in a bloody attack, shocking bystanders.

The Chinese man suffered cuts on his head and was bleeding profusely, The attack followed a heated argument at the McDonald's nearby at *Scape between two groups of men in their 20s.

An eyewitness who called the MediaCorp hotline said that the victim was dripping blood on the sidewalk outside the mall and was too weak to walk by himself after the attack just after 9pm.

"The victim was bleeding a lot from his head. He struggled over from *Scape, and there was a trail of blood on the ground," eyewitness Charlie Tan Wai Leong, 23, told TODAY.

"When he got the Cineleisure, he leaned against pillar outside Starbucks and the 7-11. About three or four persons rushed to help him and called an ambulance. A crowd gathered, many were taking photos of him."

The victim was rushed by rescue workers from the Orchard Road mall to the Singapore General Hospital, Channel NewsAsia reported.

can u imagine ppl standing around him and snapping photos at him?? 

sinkies really is wobble.gifwobble.gif

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest Raiden Alpha

Your last sentence is kind of unnecessary don't you think so? Sigh the world all over is in a state of unbalance.. Why say Singaporeans until so...:((No offence to you,just sad cos my nationalist feelings kick in..)

Anyway to live is to err, this type of story happen all the time, throughout all the ages. As long as there is humans in this realm we are destine to commit the same mistakes over and over again throughout the end of time.

-Nothing is new under the sun-

Your last sentence is kind of unnecessary don't you think so? Sigh the world all over is in a state of unbalance.. Why say Singaporeans until so... :((No offence to you,just sad cos my nationalist feelings kick in..)

Anyway to live is to err, this type of story happen all the time, throughout all the ages. As long as there is humans in this realm we are destine to commit the same mistakes over and over again throughout the end of time.

HEY! IT's taken from http://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/20yr-old-man-slashed-head-after-heated-argument-scapes-mcdonalds-4253291-3.html

la aiyo!!! :twisted:  :yuk:

Edited by Crumpler

tumblr_ml7jw7V37B1qkremvo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqnl37K9su1qdhg8xo1_400.gif

浜崎あゆみ - 福冈市

Guest Raiden Alpha

Haha okok.

Then my first paragraph is address to the writer of this article and not you ok? :D

Haha sorry just woke up lah. :)

Guest Guest

Most of this generation of  straight parents  around the world are disgusting,look at what type of characters are being breed,  be it straight or Lgbt, simply weird ,rude ,full of themselves !

Your last sentence is kind of unnecessary don't you think so? Sigh the world all over is in a state of unbalance.. Why say Singaporeans until so...:((No offence to you,just sad cos my nationalist feelings kick in..)

I really dislike this kind of to be human is to err kind of talk. Of cos we're not perfect. But come on la, stop giving people excuses for bad behavior.

Other people unbalanced means there's nothing wrong with us being unbalanced? Other people display bad behavior means there is nothing wrong with it too? Many people in less civilised countries shoot, kill, rob, rape everyday. Means there's nothing wrong if we start doing it too? Since we're like, why look at us?! Don't blame us, those Americans/Russians/Africans/etc, they also what! They started it first lo!

It's a really pathetic way of thinking that prevents people from self reflection and becoming better people.

Guest Neh Neh

That guy has some moral mentality twisted problem. He was the one kept on against tray return campaign with excuses.

Back to the topic, all I can say is one gain what they sow. But it's good to know some were there to help that poor guy after he got injured. Sad that many just stood there taking photos and acted not my problem. Indeed no more Kampong spirit?

Guest Raiden Alpha

I really dislike this kind of to be human is to err kind of talk. Of cos we're not perfect. But come on la, stop giving people excuses for bad behavior.

Other people unbalanced means there's nothing wrong with us being unbalanced? Other people display bad behavior means there is nothing wrong with it too? Many people in less civilised countries shoot, kill, rob, rape everyday. Means there's nothing wrong if we start doing it too? Since we're like, why look at us?! Don't blame us, those Americans/Russians/Africans/etc, they also what! They started it first lo!

It's a really pathetic way of thinking that prevents people from self reflection and becoming better people.

You misinterpret my meaning on "unbalance". I address it in a global term in my post above. Since it is global in nature the last sentence on post #1 is unnecessary.

I understand your point and I respect your views but no matter how much we strive for such an ideal we will not achieve it. Humans are by itself a flaw species.We have our greatness, but we have our weakness too. It's in our nature to destroy ourself through our own acts.

The incident we read above is a needless tragedy that can be averted but it had happen before countless time throughout the world long before anyone of us is born and it will continue to happen again long after we are gone.

Human nature are human nature, it doesn't change just because of nationalities.Just as there is light in human hearts,accept the fact that there is darkness too.

Ideals/Dreams/Theory exisit in a realm untouch and govern by human factor/law(CHAOS). Once they cross over to the physical realm they often fall and fail on us because the laws of this world will not let it flourish.

Admire that fire in your soul though, keep it burning in your heart for a long time to come. We need good things to act as a counterbalance against evils so that the world might endure throughout the endless ages.

Guest Guest

SINGAPORE -- A 20-year-old man was slashed near Orchard Cineleisure by three other men this evening (June 15) in a bloody attack, shocking bystanders.

I hope they catch the people responsible and rotan them proper. We cant have this happening in broad daylight in any country and definitely not in Singapore.

A gang was carrying knives or parangs at one of the most popular spots for youths.  Where are the uniformed policemen?

I see teams of four policemen patrolling MRT stations, questioning people and checking their identities.  I think it is over-emphasising on security and not public safety.  They should deploy similar teams at drinking spots, youngster spots and check for weapons, drugs, etc.

Amazing that people can carry choppers around. 

I have prepared myself to shout:  Police, Police loudly if I see violence.  Maybe I should go and get a whistle.   Loud noises by many people may deter further violence even after it has started.  And there should be many more video cameras mounted at trouble spots.

Anyway, the gang will soon be caught...all cellphones positions are tracked and all conversations and sms are probably recorded.  The computers may even be able to check on cellphones moving rapidly away from that spot...not difficult to narrow down to a group of young suspects and haul them in.  Catch one and the rest will be caught.

When you call a taxi, they know exactly which building you are at.  Our cellphones are constantly tracked.

Edited by gz69a

Guest Guest

A gang was carrying knives or parangs at one of the most popular spots for youths.  Where are the uniformed policemen?

I see teams of four policemen patrolling MRT stations, questioning people and checking their identities.  I think it is over-emphasising on security and not public safety.  They should deploy similar teams at drinking spots, youngster spots and check for weapons, drugs, etc.

Amazing that people can carry choppers around. 

I have prepared myself to shout:  Police, Police loudly if I see violence.  Maybe I should go and get a whistle.   Loud noises by many people may deter further violence even after it has started.  And there should be many more video cameras mounted at trouble spots.

Anyway, the gang will soon be caught...all cellphones positions are tracked and all conversations and sms are probably recorded.  The computers may even be able to check on cellphones moving rapidly away from that spot...not difficult to narrow down to a group of young suspects and haul them in.  Catch one and the rest will be caught.

When you call a taxi, they know exactly which building you are at.  Our cellphones are constantly tracked.

Those losers are already caught, they should be culled.

Guest Guest

These days the younger are really mad ,in Australia,cars were  overturn in someone's backyard,in London,they throw stuff at the old folks walking by,in vancouver,they snatch old folks stuff and ran away .These and more  reported everywhere in the world !Most cases are not even listed in newspaper !!

• Guest locked this topic