Male HQ

Ex-Gangsters Gyming In Public Gym?

Guest Guest

Guest Guest

No wonder I saw police patrolling a public gym today. It's nice of them to make us feel safe.

The older & ex-gansters, who are now in their 30s & 40s, use the public gym to train regularly.

They would mark you, stare at you, talk very loud in dialects) & make remarks alluded at you or walk pass you with utter %&^%*^$$##%. WHY? because you are in their turf & you got to put up with their rantings if not forget about your workout & leave.

Those who got harassed never show up anymore. The staffs also kenna shouted at.

Thank God I decided to stop going because I don't want to end up like the guy in the photo.

Guest confused

No wonder I saw police patrolling a public gym today. It's nice of them to make us feel safe.

The older & ex-gansters, who are now in their 30s & 40s, use the public gym to train regularly.

They would mark you, stare at you, talk very loud in dialects) & make remarks alluded at you or walk pass you with utter %&^%*^$$##%. WHY? because you are in their turf & you got to put up with their rantings if not forget about your workout & leave.

Thank God I decided to stop going because I don't want to end up like the guy in the photo.

Are they gangsters or ex-gangsters?

Cos if they r alrdy ex, they shdnt be so yaya in their ex-turf rite?? even though their mannerism may still be a bit gangsterlike

And which gym u talkin abt?

Guest Guest

Are they gangsters or ex-gangsters?

Cos if they r alrdy ex, they shdnt be so yaya in their ex-turf rite?? even though their mannerism may still be a bit gangsterlike

And which gym u talkin abt?

Even if public gym like those SSC one, others still pay to use gym facilities, they have no right to behave that way, if its like what you describe, means they trying to intimidate others and hope they won't dare come and use the public gym and do become like their private gym, I think the gym staff must report to police such gangster behavior, the others also pay to use the gym and have no reasons to be treated that way by those gangsters/ex-gangsters

The older & ex-gansters, who are now in their 30s & 40s, use the public gym to train regularly.

They would mark you, stare at you, talk very loud in dialects) & make remarks alluded at you or walk pass you with utter %&^%*^$$##%. WHY? because you are in their turf & you got to put up with their rantings if not forget about your workout & leave.

Thank God I decided to stop going because I don't want to end up like the guy in the photo.

Which gym is this?

Guest Guest

Read from another thread that local gangsters or ex-gangsters or triad members are working out in certain public gyms and have made certain such gyms their 'territory'. Is this true? Anyone ever heard of triad members in local gyms creating trouble?

Guest Guest

Even if public gym like those SSC one, others still pay to use gym facilities, they have no right to behave that way, if its like what you describe, means they trying to intimidate others and hope they won't dare come and use the public gym and do become like their private gym, I think the gym staff must report to police such gangster behavior, the others also pay to use the gym and have no reasons to be treated that way by those gangsters/ex-gangsters

I was new to the gym when I first started & I did not know who they were/are.

I was just doing my workout & they would come over & & say things like 'ppl still young & can tong', I was like 'duh, do I know you ?'

I just make a request to the staffs (days later) to ask if it's okay to lower their volume at the gym (they would hog the station for 1 to 2 hours). The nxt time I was there, they would take turn to walk past me & utter 'kenni la bu'. I was shocked that my identity was revealed & thus 'marked' by them. I avoided them & went at another timing, still kenna from other strangers. I had changed my schedule several times but still I was harassed by different people, presumably from the same group. They would come up to me & stared at me or behaved defiantly by talking loudly in front of me to see my reaction. I had lodged a police report & alerted the HQ & the ministry. But............

The group is pretty big, about 10 to 20 ppl. Some are ex-gansters but they are now working as delivery men, etc.

They are in their mid 30s to 40s. Some are married with children (in or just completed NS).

Some of them are there from 8am to 10 am, others 2pm to 3pm but 5.30 to 7.30 om is the biggest group.

They treated the gym like is their own turf - to gather &  talk about everything under the sky; they conversed in a mixture of teochew, hokkien, mandarin, etc. Others have no choice but to let their ears 'raped' by their noise.

Some old staffs are close to them so they simply bochap.

but other staffs (from other locations) were harassed by them.

I had seen one who used the gym as if it was their own, like putting the weights on the bench(rather than on the floor).

When the staff approach him, he shouted at her. So I pity the staff who was trying to do his/her job.

I had spoken with some who used to go there but stopped because they were not comfortable & they did not want any trouble.

Why are they behaving like that?

Because once a gangster, always a gangster. It's very difficult to change their mannerism or behaviour.

I believe they feel that they were short-changed by society for being under privileged.

They are behaving in manner to get attention & to feel important & worthy for who they are.

These would not have happened at Cali or other hotel gyms. I guess we pay more for our own security & peace of mind.

Guest Guest

can let us know which gym(s) is that? if cant reveal, at least let us know is it community clubs, clubfitt, safra etc?

frankly speaking i wont bother if they dun bother us even if i know they are around. but if they purposely deter others from going there again, then its not right at all.

i encountered a lot of such dialects speaking middle age uncles in Red Hill CC  gym, Delta SSC gym and Mt Faber safra gym.

I dont think they are gangsters but as far as i know one is butcher, another is cleaner.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Guest

i encountered a lot of such dialects speaking middle age uncles in Red Hill CC  gym, Delta SSC gym and Mt Faber safra gym.

the CC i go to has some dialect-speaking uncles too, some swear at times and can even be gossipy but oh my, they are still damn fit at their ages.

those that i saw are not fit at all. The more they train, their tummies get bigger.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest gangstermoll

We shdnt blame people. They also paid to enjoy services. Most importantly, some gangsters n ex gangsters can be quite yummy. Nice cocks

I was new to the gym when I first started & I did not know who they were/are.

I was just doing my workout & they would come over & & say things like 'ppl still young & can tong', I was like 'duh, do I know you ?'

I just make a request to the staffs (days later) to ask if it's okay to lower their volume at the gym (they would hog the station for 1 to 2 hours). The nxt time I was there, they would take turn to walk past me & utter 'kenni la bu'. I was shocked that my identity was revealed & thus 'marked' by them. I avoided them & went at another timing, still kenna from other strangers. I had changed my schedule several times but still I was harassed by different people, presumably from the same group. They would come up to me & stared at me or behaved defiantly by talking loudly in front of me to see my reaction. I had lodged a police report & alerted the HQ & the ministry. But............

The group is pretty big, about 10 to 20 ppl. Some are ex-gansters but they are now working as delivery men, etc.

They are in their mid 30s to 40s. Some are married with children (in or just completed NS).

Some of them are there from 8am to 10 am, others 2pm to 3pm but 5.30 to 7.30 om is the biggest group.

They treated the gym like is their own turf - to gather &  talk about everything under the sky; they conversed in a mixture of teochew, hokkien, mandarin, etc. Others have no choice but to let their ears 'raped' by their noise.

Some old staffs are close to them so they simply bochap.

but other staffs (from other locations) were harassed by them.

I had seen one who used the gym as if it was their own, like putting the weights on the bench(rather than on the floor).

When the staff approach him, he shouted at her. So I pity the staff who was trying to do his/her job.

I had spoken with some who used to go there but stopped because they were not comfortable & they did not want any trouble.

Why are they behaving like that?

Because once a gangster, always a gangster. It's very difficult to change their mannerism or behaviour.

I believe they feel that they were short-changed by society for being under privileged.

They are behaving in manner to get attention & to feel important & worthy for who they are.

These would not have happened at Cali or other hotel gyms. I guess we pay more for our own security & peace of mind.

This is where your story is no longer credible.

You totally avoid mentioning the gym, but yet you can tell us their ages, their jobs, and their family make up?

Considering how you said they intimidate you, yet you seem to be more focused on them than you claim?

Drop dead liar.

Guest Guest

those that i saw are not fit at all. The more they train, their tummies get bigger.

haha maybe cos they drink beer rather than protein shake to recover. :lol:

the CC i go to does not allow members to change inside, including being topless. but there is this fit tattoo uncle about 50 plus who always hide at one corner to change when there are no ladies around. best is he like to wear skimpy triangular briefs. i always beo him while he's changing, there is even once he freeball cos i saw his tight butt. :twisted: think he is an ex gangster tamed down already.

haha maybe cos they drink beer rather than protein shake to recover. :lol:

the CC i go to does not allow members to change inside, including being topless. but there is this fit tattoo uncle about 50 plus who always hide at one corner to change when there are no ladies around. best is he like to wear skimpy triangular briefs. i always beo him while he's changing, there is even once he freeball cos i saw his tight butt. :twisted: think he is an ex gangster tamed down already.

Why don't you cruise in old folk's homes? Seems like more of your type there than gyms.

Guest Guest

Most gangster are manly, fierce & FIT & got 'angkon' on their bodies.

But now tattoo is consider an art form so I guess the difference is in the pattern/message.

Those are not so fit are the kaki or their parrots.

It's a mix group -  the real one & the wannables.

They live nearby, mostly in old estates that have a history of gangsterism in the 60s/70s.

They are okay provided you dun cross their path.

If they want to use the machine then let they use/hog.

Very loud & inconsiderate bunch of people, treating the gym like it's their speaker's corner.

Dun bother to reason with them or if they stare at you, just leave.

2012, March/April, I was stared at & followed. So I ran to the admin office to for the manager but he was not there.

I informed the staffs about my predicament & waited for the guy who was lingering outside to leave.

I was in a daze because I did not know that guy & I pretty sure he was not interested in me but looked more intimidating. I guess it was to teach me a lesson to behave myself while working out in their turf & should not ask them to lower their volume(end 2010) . They even told the staff working there that it was their habit of talking loud & spewing "kani labu, pu bo & lan chiow" at the top of their lungs. It was a hard habit to change.

I was harassed (on & off) from 2010 to 2012. Tried going on different days & time just to avoid them.

I did not want them to know my workout pattern in case I kenna 'ambushed'.

I would take a few days/weeks off then continued to go back, thinking the situation would improved

But each time, there's always someone new doing the same old thing to me.

Some staffs are also aware & afraid of them. Most would prefer to work elsewhere.

The mgt could only do so much.

If it happened again, lodged a police report or avoid the place completely.

If the design of the place is big & secluded, it's even easier for them to harass others & get away with it. They did it to one guest recently & since then he was nowhere to be seen.

I had wasted so much time trying to justify why I should stay.

My peace of time & comfort level should come first when it comes to working out.

I was told by a very reliable source that there's fighting, too & they have to call for the police.

But I dun know whether it's gang related or not.

Just go to other gyms in the west, like Clementi.

More open spaces & family oriented.

Most gangster are manly, fierce & FIT & got 'angkon' on their bodies.

But now tattoo is consider an art form so I guess the difference is in the pattern/message.

Those are not so fit are the kaki or their parrots.

It's a mix group -  the real one & the wannables.

They live nearby, mostly in old estates that have a history of gangsterism in the 60s/70s.

They are okay provided you dun cross their path.

If they want to use the machine then let they use/hog.

Very loud & inconsiderate bunch of people, treating the gym like it's their speaker's corner.

Dun bother to reason with them or if they stare at you, just leave.

2012, March/April, I was stared at & followed. So I ran to the admin office to for the manager but he was not there.

I informed the staffs about my predicament & waited for the guy who was lingering outside to leave.

I was in a daze because I did not know that guy & I pretty sure he was not interested in me but looked more intimidating. I guess it was to teach me a lesson to behave myself while working out in their turf & should not ask them to lower their volume(end 2010) . They even told the staff working there that it was their habit of talking loud & spewing "kani labu, pu bo & lan chiow" at the top of their lungs. It was a hard habit to change.

I was harassed (on & off) from 2010 to 2012. Tried going on different days & time just to avoid them.

I did not want them to know my workout pattern in case I kenna 'ambushed'.

I would take a few days/weeks off then continued to go back, thinking the situation would improved

But each time, there's always someone new doing the same old thing to me.

Some staffs are also aware & afraid of them. Most would prefer to work elsewhere.

The mgt could only do so much.

If it happened again, lodged a police report or avoid the place completely.

If the design of the place is big & secluded, it's even easier for them to harass others & get away with it. They did it to one guest recently & since then he was nowhere to be seen.

I had wasted so much time trying to justify why I should stay.

My peace of time & comfort level should come first when it comes to working out.

I was told by a very reliable source that there's fighting, too & they have to call for the police.

But I dun know whether it's gang related or not.

Just go to other gyms in the west, like Clementi.

More open spaces & family oriented.

Yawn. Confirmed fake post. Good try TS. Trying dreaming harder.

Guest Guest

There's also police report case no. & CCTV footage to confirm, duh?

I never had such trouble in the gym.

Even in the presence of men of all ages,tattooed or not.

Everyone must have the common courtesy to share equipment and not make too big a fuss.

Especially in a place as holy as the gym.

The first rule of Gym Club is: You do not talk about Gym Club.

The second rule of Gym Club is: You do not talk about Gym Club.

Edited by EasleyLim

Hey c'mon! Don't just chid a person straight off. If he is telling the truth, it'll benefit the rest of us. Why are you being a pain in the ass? I know there are such people around. Once, an SSC staff has to call a police as there is a fight in the gym and everyone is dragged to give a report.

Guest Guest

I never had such trouble in the gym.

Even in the presence of men of all ages,tattooed or not.

Everyone must have the common courtesy to share equipment and not make too big a fuss.

Especially in a place as holy as the gym.

The gym is HOLEY place.

People behaving like assholes &

others looking for others to fill them.

LOL

Guest Guest

Hey c'mon! Don't just chid a person straight off. If he is telling the truth, it'll benefit the rest of us. Why are you being a pain in the ass? I know there are such people around. Once, an SSC staff has to call a police as there is a fight in the gym and everyone is dragged to give a report.

Thanks for confirming the fighting incident.

There's this under current of rage going on & perhaps it explained the recent Orchard Cineleisure incident.

Causing harm to another individual , no matter how justified, is wrong.

Just be street smart, workout in pairs or with friends.

Have the wisdom to know when to leave

& move on to a friendlier gym.

Be safe, bros.

Because he insists on focusing on the sexual aspects in his posts (posts, not one - cumulative) and, up until now, has not provided the location of the gym where the intimidation supposedly took place?

Because if he did, I would be able to independently verify his story in a number of ways?

Guest Guest

There is one simple solution:

Go to another gym...

Isn't it silly of you to remain in the same place ....

Why confine yourself to the same gym?

One other thing you ought to know.. MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS!

We are creatures of habits.

There's many other reasons like proximity, convenience, etc.

Yes, MYOB seems to be the more sane thing to say(after your recent posts).

Welcum back, Abang,

Apathy is back in fashion, too.

Thanks for confirming the fighting incident.

There's this under current of rage going on & perhaps it explained the recent Orchard Cineleisure incident.

Causing harm to another individual , no matter how justified, is wrong.

Just be street smart, workout in pairs or with friends.

Have the wisdom to know when to leave

& move on to a friendlier gym.

Be safe, bros.

"Confirming the fighting incident?" - don't make it sound like he and you are talking about the exact same incident in the exact same gym - he is not.

• Guest locked this topic