Male HQ

Piss Drinking, Golden Shower

(not sure did i saw a guest or mod correcting abt unhealthy consuming urine) this article said that  It’s true that urine has many healing aspects — it cures a painful jellyfish sting, can act as a natural disinfectant when you’re out of options and if boiled, can actually be consumed to save you from dying of thirst. But it also is full of bacteria, making this particular fetish a curious case for health.

But what works in your favor? The actual composition of urine is 95 percent water (hence why you technically could drink it) and 5% nutrients and minerals like calcium, iron, magnesium and zinc, according to clinical sexologist - indeed what u eat is what u eventually are made of

however, i  m not sure is it really done during foreplay (article said so), i felt it is usu after sex!?! correct me if i m wrong?!
Only can verified by those who drank it before 

On 5/1/2019 at 1:28 PM, kaihuya said:

I love to golden shower..but the act in its self requires  a lot of prepping. Once i have this dude complaining that my piss is to yellow..

i actually had opposite... I met a guy at shogun to piss play... after he suck me off in the suana and i wanted to pee as usual so he was my urinal. we walk out and he squat btween 2 urinal. so i proceed to pee and that draws a crowd to look. after i finish he commented my pee is tasteless and a uncle walk up and ask if he can pee into his mouth we agreed, so but the uncle was too erected so both of us proceed to suck for him after he cummed, i hold his cock and direct it to the guy mouth and his pee was yellow as beer. after he finish he request me to lick clean his cock so when i squeeze his cock there was still 1 drop of pee left. so i lick it up, i remembered it was salty bitter and pungent. but the guy loves it... in the process there was alot of other nusense guys stabing the back of my head with their cock. Honestly cant you see i am busy with one cock and I only suck for older man.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, pom20022002 said:

Any young boys can feed me your piss please? You can piss in a bottle, piss shower me or directly in my mouth. 

I can piss in your mouth if you are really dying for piss. PM me.

Note: I have a yellow color piss most of the time. If you dont like yellow piss, plz dont text me back.

• 1 month later...