Male HQ

Piss Drinking, Golden Shower

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 10/28/2020 at 11:28 AM, pom20022002 said:

Any young boys wan to feed me your piss? You can piss in a bottle, piss shower me or piss in my mouth. I can host today and can travel too to collect your piss.

Interested, still available? 

• 3 weeks later...

26 sg chi slave here. Slightly meaty. Into outdoors, bdsm, humiliation, punishment, forced workouts, & pet training.

Example scenarios that I’d be keen to try:

• Strip me naked at the common shower at Sentosa toilet, piss on me, and make me wear just a skimpy trunks and follow you around Sentosa, while spanking and pinching my almost naked body through the day
  • Strip me naked at a secluded park and train me like a dog (crawling, barking & etc) and punish me when i do not live up to your expectations
  • Strip me naked in your home party, and make me serve your guests (all genders)

Pls PM if interested.

2 hours ago, Kenshi said:

26 sg chi slave here. Slightly meaty. Into outdoors, bdsm, humiliation, punishment, forced workouts, & pet training.

Example scenarios that I’d be keen to try:

• Strip me naked at the common shower at Sentosa toilet, piss on me, and make me wear just a skimpy trunks and follow you around Sentosa, while spanking and pinching my almost naked body through the day
  • Strip me naked at a secluded park and train me like a dog (crawling, barking & etc) and punish me when i do not live up to your expectations
  • Strip me naked in your home party, and make me serve your guests (all genders)

Pls PM if interested.

Do u drink pee ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

it's really a turn on! Don't ever try..

Especially when pissing on someone fit and cute, on his face all over 

Edited by wkayz

“Hi it’s me”

🌑 🌘 🌗 🌖 🌕 🌔 🌓 🌒 🌑

🐶 only taking the willing victims 😈

Anyone in Singapore would like to be pee on?

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

On 3/23/2021 at 12:16 AM, NEWmaster said:

Short fun just now

Screenshot_20210322-225757_Video Player.jpg

This is nice. Would like to pee on someone like that

"Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around." -- Leo F. Buscaglia

On 3/25/2021 at 11:54 PM, kukukaku said:

i want to but hard to find anyone haha

ouch, is it that difficult?

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, SociNerd said:

Needed to pee so badly and there wasn't anybody around in the park, felt frisky so I stripped down and pissed on myself on the bench. Would love to share the gif but i dont know where to post it lol

use redgifs or something haha, i'd love to see it 😛

it reminds me of my ex bf. one day we were in the room doing something I couldn't remember, then I wanted to pee. but he asked me to pee in his mouth. I was shocked because I thought he wasn't serious. then he said he was serious and he wanted to drink my pee. I was like why not. it wasn't good at first because i peed too fast and he couldn't handle, I was afraid it would spill out. we did the same several times after that, we both enjoyed. only after a very long time, I realised he had a fetish on these master-slave stuff. lol