Male HQ

Piss Drinking, Golden Shower

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Gympump said:

Most are just shy. I posted in this thread in the past and got quite a lot of private messages to arrange for sessions. You are right about having more receiver than giver though.

i thought there would be more willing givers than recipients.. interesting... 

1 hour ago, Gympump said:

I think the usual 'problem' with guys interested in this but not meeting up in the end is after making all the arrangement to meet up, the giver give and receiver receive, then the end? 3hrs or 3 days to arrange and end is 3 mins.

Haha… I fully agree that's why I make pee play part of the session.

Recently had a 2hr session with this boy, I drank lots of water before.

We started with some stuffs n when the urge comes we play pee then continue with other things, meanwhile I had more water and so we had 4 pee sessions in the course of the session culminating with intense orgasms at the end of the session.

On 12/14/2018 at 10:55 AM, playcostco said:

Haha… I fully agree that's why I make pee play part of the session.

Recently had a 2hr session with this boy, I drank lots of water before.

We started with some stuffs n when the urge comes we play pee then continue with other things, meanwhile I had more water and so we had 4 pee sessions in the course of the session culminating with intense orgasms at the end of the session.

:wub:

bw.png.ab9d17618e8ad04e80284563828288dc.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 minutes ago, Lycane said:

I've always wanted to try drinking. But was always worried about the taste/smell.

You really should try. Its nice to have warm fresh piss directly in your mouth. Taste and smell very much depends on how much water was taken before that. I personally like them thick, yellow and strong. 

• 2 weeks later...