Male HQ

How Can I Do With Those Worn Out Or Undersize Underwears ?

Guest Puzzled

Guest Puzzled

When I saw the underwear cuttings that I like, I will just buy a few pairs of that underwear at one shot, eg, 6 - 10 pairs - can be same colors for all or a selection of my favorites colors.

Recently, I find that I have put on some weight, hence, some of my underwear are too tight for me now.

On the other hand, I also have underwear which I have worn quite often that it almost worn out.

Queries:

What should I do with those worn out underwear or undersize underwear ? Should I donate to Salvation Army or Throw away ?

Pls advise

You can give to some of the guys who loves to have worn out undies. As for your undersize one, you can give it to them too. For new ones, you can donate to Salvation Army, I am sure there people who needs it

I Love staring at guys' bulges & ass cracks in their undies or nylon shorts or biz pants or jeans... Will start to fantasise I am caressing them with my hardon rite inside my undies... Do you ?

My mother constantly throws away my slightly worn out (disposable) underwear from Watson's.  :angry:

Underwear should be worn until the cock or balls can be obviously seen. Now that's worn out.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

If they are still in good condition, some people don't mind to have them for free or a nominal fee. I used to sell some of my worn underwear still in good condition. I passed a bag of the unsold underwear to my friend to pass to his foreign workers. They were happy to have them. I don't think giving to Salvation Army would be wise for underwear. 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

I will keep it and bring it overseas. Wear n throw away.

I do this too.  Clears up luggage space for souvenirs.

Alternatively, I am sure there are people here who appreciate your used undies.  Especially when you have worn them for a few days and dropped a couple of loads in them.  Of course, these must not be washed and have to be delivered in  a sealed plastic bag to preserve the smells ;)

When I saw the underwear cuttings that I like, I will just buy a few pairs of that underwear at one shot, eg, 6 - 10 pairs - can be same colors for all or a selection of my favorites colors.

Recently, I find that I have put on some weight, hence, some of my underwear are too tight for me now.

On the other hand, I also have underwear which I have worn quite often that it almost worn out.

Queries:

What should I do with those worn out underwear or undersize underwear ? Should I donate to Salvation Army or Throw away ?

Pls advise

1. Buy only underwear 2 or 3 at the same time. NOT 6 - 10 at the same time.

2. Maybe you should look into loosing weight, then you can fit into all those that are too tight.

3. Throw away used underwear. They have served it's purpose. (See 5 below)

4. Please don't donate used underwear. Neither do you donate new underwear. I am sure, Salvation Army won't accept it.

5. You might want to go to BW's Personal folder and post an ad to Give your new and maybe even used underwear to those whom may have certain fetish on it. Do take note that the Main forum is NOT the place to post your ad.

The main question is.... what size r u wearing.

The best way u can do with it is pack it and leave it on the area of your void deck where people put their bulky items to recycle. Homeless people / construction workers / hoarders will ransack the area frequently and your underwears will be gone in no time. 

However, i do know of an association that collect used underwears to donate to the poor. Cos other countries people r starving and have war and stuff and lack of access to basic necessities. Why dont u sign up as a member and post your stuff in the personals folder and people can contact u from there without being risked of getting banned for doing it in the main forum.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

• Guest locked this topic