Male HQ

Ugly Laughing Or Attractive Boring?

iamziz

I was looking for a funny quote and I found this question. I found it something I have never asked myself.    Is an ugly man who can make you laugh more attractive than a pretty man who barely cracks a smile?

After meeting and spending time with many people here and in my travels, I find comfort in the company of ugly men who came make me laugh than pretty men who are full of themselves and can't even smile or laugh.

What about you?

[This is just a share of views/opinions. If you want to use this as a bitching platform, please go somewhere else. Everyone has a right to an opinion and even if you disagree doesn't mean you 'kill' the person with your arrogance.]

Edited by iamziz

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Passingthru

A simple case of inner beauty triumphing over the outer.  A physically attractive man soon becomes 'ugly' when there's nothing to support his outer beauty.  Like a vase, he's functional but forgetable.  Time is both the factor which let's us see beyond the surface and an equaliser which lets the inner catch up with the outer.

Have you noticed how it is mainly the physically beautiful ones who have lives tragically inconsistent with their outer persona?  For instance, Marilyn Monroe, James Dean, Whitney Houston, Elvis Presley. Lady Diana...etc.  They lived "fast and furious" which I suspect was to compensate for what they lacked internally.  They were interesting to the world but they knew boredom intimately since their secret was a lack of spark within.

hahah! can bargain one ah?

for me, someone who can make me laugh. 

Ugly in the sense like seriously deformed and not, "OMG HE DOESN'T HAVE PERFECT TEETH! EWW!". If I can't even bear to look at him, how am I suppose to get into a r/s with him? If he's average looking, I may not develop an attraction to him but at least I'm not repulsed by him. Call it shallow or whatever. -shrugs-

I think TS wanted to see what people generally prefer....the average definitely will beat the handsome who is full of himself hands down ....no contest. :twisted:

BTW I have met some beautiful people inside n outside....Damn he is str8....even wants to intro some girls to me :whistle:  :whistle:  :whistle:

I had this lovely dream(just once) of having some fun with him too...boy i wished it lasted longer....damn whatever woke me up... :oops:  :oops:  :oops:

Guest laughing stock

Laughingly Average Joe for me...

I had gd memos n feelings of an ave guy back in college time, simply becos when we were together, we laughed n laughed non stop

But we only remained as very close frens, n it was after many yrs then i realised he is into more matured guys

I was at Giant Supermarket earlier (Parkway Parade). While my friend was filling up the lucky draw coupon, there was this nice looking young man in a red tank top. For his height, his physique good. He had a chat with one of the staff. Polite and there was giggling. There must be some kind of joke. I looked closely. He didn't have front teeth. To some it might be an ugly young man. Not to me. If someone can make someone smile or laugh, that is beauty to me. How one defines beauty is subjective.

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
― Audrey Hepburn

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Ugly Laughing for chat. Attractive Boring for fun.

second this. :clap:

when you have fun, your heart, brain and whatever is almost not at work

Ability-is-When-you-can-make-three-gener

― J'son M. Lee 

Definitely ugly funny. But I think I'm lucky enough to have found both my ex-bf and my bf today, both funny and handsome.

I had a small crush on a good-looker but he turned out to be rather mopey. Then I noticed his facially inferior friend who kept making me laugh so much, and my crushy attention swifty turned the other way.

Edited by kingbitch

Abg Aziz, the title of the topic is so misleading! I almost wanted to pick a fight on that haha.

That being said, I honestly believe that the adjectives used are not mutually exclusive. Personally I zoom in on personality first and foremost, that's the big one. If he can laugh at himself, at my jokes, and make me laugh, he automatically sparkles with attractiveness. This is not to say that those who cannot achieve that are boring or ugly, but perhaps they are just like that. After awhile it gets tiring and cumbersome interacting with them that in the end I would go, "Why bother?" Heh.

Abg Aziz, the title of the topic is so misleading! I almost wanted to pick a fight on that haha.

That being said, I honestly believe that the adjectives used are not mutually exclusive. Personally I zoom in on personality first and foremost, that's the big one. If he can laugh at himself, at my jokes, and make me laugh, he automatically sparkles with attractiveness. This is not to say that those who cannot achieve that are boring or ugly, but perhaps they are just like that. After awhile it gets tiring and cumbersome interacting with them that in the end I would go, "Why bother?" Heh.

Aiyoh! Don't fight with me. Sayang-sayang hehehehe

The title based on the question. Sorry if u found it misleading. Just don't fight-fight hehehe

― J'son M. Lee 

Hahaha no fight, just disagree with the title. The term "ugly" is so harsh :\

I just copied the terms used as it is. Just like EasleyLim wanted to 'bargain' hehehehehe a term defining one's beauty or not so pleasant look quite subjective. My apology for it to sound harsh. I do agree 'ugly' is such a big word.

― J'son M. Lee 

I just copied the terms used as it is. Just like EasleyLim wanted to 'bargain' hehehehehe a term defining one's beauty or not so pleasant look quite subjective. My apology for it to sound harsh. I do agree 'ugly' is such a big word.

What about the Humourous Average Joe vs The Sexually Attractively Boring ?

Edited by TheVisitors

What about the Humourous Average Joe vs The Sexually Attractively Boring ?

Love it

― J'son M. Lee 

Interesting funny average Joe, or hot sexy but boring guy? Hard to choose, but ultimately i think it depends on who has the bigger cock.

Edited by imchaser

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Interesting funny average Joe, or hot sexy but boring guy? Hard to choose, but ultimately i think it depends on who has the bigger cock.

A cock that smiles and laughs or a cock that throws tantrum? hehehehehehehehe

Edited by iamziz

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

So brilliant! It must be either a donkey or an elephant :)

Happy hungry ghost festival.

• Guest locked this topic