Male HQ

Needlovenow22

• 4 months later...

Interesting topic. Some people view kissing as something with emotions. Something only very closely related people do.

ya i agree , it connects two poeple, for plain meet up and fun , kissing its just a way to start your engine going .. apart of saying that i love kissing too but its to whom that i kiss i guess haha

I enjoy kissing if it is gentle and loving, featherlike pecks everythere, etc.

I do not like it when people I just met stick their tongue into my mouth - I do not know them enough to be that intimate.  I do not mind a French Kiss, but sticking the whole tongue into my mouth is too possessive for my liking. 

I would accept it if it came from my lover of long standing, but definitely not from a guy who is jsut a quick fcuk.

I find kissing strangers very erotic.

Most guys would suck/fuck but not kiss because it involves them emotionally.

I think it is because they don't want to appear weak.

I don't mind kissing random guys, it really turns me on and blows my mind. And it might lead to something else or not.

Exactly, I have met guys like this before. Do everything but refusing to kiss. I was a bit turned off, but deep down I was thinking: "Wow, he is weak."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...