Male HQ

Affordable Buffet Recommendation (Compiled)

Well, if you are a good eater, you might try:

Penang Place

Address: #01-05 The Atrium , 6 International Business Park Jurong East, Singapore

Type of food: Asian towards to Nonya food

Note: lunch break is quite crowded but I think you can make reservation in advance.

a good oral sex makes your day, a good anal sex makes your "hole weak"

If you like Japanese food; go for the a la carte buffet lunch/dinner at Himawari.

There are 2 outlets; one at the Mt Faber Safra Clubhouse in Telok Blangah, and the other is on Neil Road. I dont hv their tel no and address offhand. But I believe they have a website. They were rated best value for money for Japanese a la carte buffet by the papers not so long ago. I have always loved their food even before they started the a la carte buffet spread.

If you are into Thai food, try Siam Kitchen. They have few outlets. I've only been to their Parco Bugis Junction. Not so sure about the price as I was treated :D

Let me live my life to be an instrument of 'Love'

in how I speak, in how I see others.

- May there be Love and Peace beyond all understanding -

Guest Guest
Any reccomendation on the above, where you can eat as much as you can with the fixed price? I know normally buffets at local hotels.

reasonable price means how much? $20+ ? $30+?

Eh...what is reasonable to me may not be reasonable to you? ;)

Any reccomendation on the above, where you can eat as much as you can with the fixed price? I know normally buffets at local hotels.

reasonable price means how much? $20+ ? $30+?

Eh...what is reasonable to me may not be reasonable to you? ;)

Ok Guest. Maybe for lunch (say) $20 + and as for dinner (say) $30. I remember last time Hotel Sheraton (then changed name to ANA Hotel) has a good buffet but the hotel had been or going to be demolished.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
Guest another

breakfast buffet @ delifrance, breads, croissant, pastries, baked beans, scrambled eggs, chicken sausage, ham. coffee or tea. $10++

lunch buffet in tiong bahru plaza - porridge buffet 12++ drinks at 2.50-3.50

I tried the lunch buffet @ Rendezvous early this year, very nice to me :thumb: ... but may be just because I got free :rolleyes:

Hmm.. may i know ard how much to pay per pax? thought of bring my parents over to try it out.

Rajah Inn @ Tiong Bahru Plaza level 2

Porridge buffet during lunch hour - not bad

Dinner - very good cos you can order all ala carte item on the menu list , very worth it , 20++ during weekdays , even dessert, fondue is free flow !!

http://www.rajahinn.com.sg/

Something on the high end side ,

Vienna International Seafood & Teppanyaki Buffet Restaurant

#B1-01, United Square

101 Thomson Road, S(307591)

(+65) 6254 6686

Mon - Sun: 11.30 a.m. - 10 p.m.

http://www.viennabuffet.com

Like their soup and also their special corner , where different dish are dished out at different timing , esp the crayfish !!! ( imagine i have like 5-10 crayfish ? if u r fast enuff )

To bake & make people happy ... But am i happy baking ? hmmmm I just have to , cos if not people will not like what I baked ! P/s : We can exchange pointers BUT please don't just private me just to ask for recipes ! Thanks

I have recently tried this place: Seafood International Market & Restaurant 国际海鲜市场及酒楼

It is located at East Coast where Big Splash used to be. Quite a big and spacious restaurant capable of serving a large crowd. They have a Ala-carte buffet lunch at something like 25++. Although the selection is not huge, the quality is not too shabby for the price. I was quite happy to find the place for my KLKK time. Hehe =) Check it out.

http://www.hungrygowhere.com/singapore/seafood_international_market_restaurant/

It is what it is, it needn't be defined. It is absolute.

• 4 weeks later...

Let's sweets - Japanese Dessert Buffet.

Location.

200 Victoria Street #02-49 Bugis Junction Singapore Tel: 6338 0187

It opens daily and the lunch starts at 12.00pm–4.30pm and dinner at 5.30pm–10pm.

It costs $15.80++ for lunch which limits you to 60minutes of eating and dinner at $18.80++ for 80minutes.

(They set an alarm clock for you LOL)

The food there is pretty awesome and it's quite affordable. I recommend their curry/crepe/pizza/desserts. I like the taste and flavour of the curry, but I think it would be much better if they added some carrot chunks and mince meat or something to it..

As for the crepe, it's simply awesome. They make it on spot and the lady making the 'crepe skin' is skilled. (Or at least that day when I went there, the lady who was making it was skilled)

For the pizza, I like the 'thin-ness' of the pizza. If that makes any sense at all LOl xD..

Oh oh, the desserts!! They serve super delicious cakes, puddings, pies and many other goodies xDDD. I love their egg pudding. I think they sprinkle sugar over it and bake it or something. It's like there's this sugar goodness over the top of the pudding...yummmmyy~ xD.

Ps. I don't like their rice though. It's not the kind of 'Japanese rice' we normally get in Japanese restaurants.

Edited by kaze

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

Let's sweets - Japanese Dessert Buffet.

Location.

200 Victoria Street #02-49 Bugis Junction Singapore Tel: 6338 0187

It opens daily and the lunch starts at 12.00pm–4.30pm and dinner at 5.30pm–10pm.

It costs $15.80++ for lunch which limits you to 60minutes of eating and dinner at $18.80++ for 80minutes.

(They set an alarm clock for you LOL)

The food there is pretty awesome and it's quite affordable. I recommend their curry/crepe/pizza/desserts. I like the taste and flavour of the curry, but I think it would be much better if they added some carrot chunks and mince meat or something to it..

As for the crepe, it's simply awesome. They make it on spot and the lady making the 'crepe skin' is skilled. (Or at least that day when I went there, the lady who was making it was skilled)

For the pizza, I like the 'thin-ness' of the pizza. If that makes any sense at all LOl xD..

Oh oh, the desserts!! They serve super delicious cakes, puddings, pies and many other goodies xDDD. I love their egg pudding. I think they sprinkle sugar over it and bake it or something. It's like there's this sugar goodness over the top of the pudding...yummmmyy~ xD.

Ps. I don't like their rice though. It's not the kind of 'Japanese rice' we normally get in Japanese restaurants.

COol! i saw the advertisement b4.i tink its newly open. but, 60mins seems very short leh.. i wan to eat alot but also take my time to eat =D

COol! i saw the advertisement b4.i tink its newly open. but, 60mins seems very short leh.. i wan to eat alot but also take my time to eat =D

Yea..=/. It's kinda rush if you wanna slowly errm..enjoy the food. Hmm...maybe you can try the dinner one haha...extended time with a bit of extra $$. xD.

You can complain that roses have thorns, or you can also rejoice that thorns have roses

• 2 months later...

http://www.swissotel.com/EN/Destinations/Singapore/Swissotel+Merchant+Court/HOTEL+HOME/Gallery/Dining/Ellenborough+Market+Cafe.htm

Ellenborough Market Café - 31 ++ per pax for lunch, never been there for dinner before.

Ocbc card holders get to enjoy 3+1

15% for either UOB or Citibank, i forgot which one.

Buffet Breakfast: 07:00 to 10:30

Buffet Lunch: 12:00 to 14:30

Buffet Dinner: 18:30 to 22:00

Buffet High Tea: 15:30 to 17:30 (Sat, Sun and Public Holidays only)

For reservations at Ellenborough Market Café, please call +65 6239

Yea..=/. It's kinda rush if you wanna slowly errm..enjoy the food. Hmm...maybe you can try the dinner one haha...extended time with a bit of extra $$. xD.

Thats why the price is cheap right? Cos it comes with time limit one hour?

If they extend the timing but price more expensive, then u will say its expensive.

If they dont have the time limit, u will sit from open to close to enjoy the food from morning to night.

If u really feel the one hour is too short, why dont u just pay twice to enjoy two hour buffet session? Oh right u want it cheap and can take your own sweet time.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Guest wateverwillbe

My favourite place for buffet is Crystal Jade Steamboat buffet

they have 3 timeslots...

5-8pm

830-10

10.30 to 0100

These three timeslots have different prices.

Call and book at least a week in advance for weekend dining.

You might wonder what is so special ...

There are the only crystal jade in Singapore that offers free flow xiao long bao

if i am not wrong, the last time i went was like 5-8pm each person is less than 25nett.

If you are xiao long bao lover.. you should go there !

My favourite place for buffet is Crystal Jade Steamboat buffet

they have 3 timeslots...

5-8pm

830-10

10.30 to 0100

These three timeslots have different prices.

Call and book at least a week in advance for weekend dining.

You might wonder what is so special ...

There are the only crystal jade in Singapore that offers free flow xiao long bao

if i am not wrong, the last time i went was like 5-8pm each person is less than 25nett.

If you are xiao long bao lover.. you should go there !

yeeah!! i wanted to try it... i saw at 18.8++ . though its abit ex, but i saw many ppl eating.

now just have to wait for my frenz to eat with me =/

• 3 weeks later...
Guest TheWhiteSwan

Has anyone tried Kiseki Japanese buffet at Heeren? Am curious whether it's better than Kuishinbo, and the latter's prices are pretty steep. Thanks! :rolleyes:

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

hmm...any good recommendations for buffet lunch / dinner ?

Just tried Carnivore at MBS 1-for-1 last month...delicious but now over. Latest discovered good buffet at Far East Square Garuda Padang Indonesian dishes 1-for-1 weekday dinner only! Approx. $32 for two persons worth it and the chendol add-on is fantastic!

Far East Square Zhou Zhuang also has weekend buffets my fav is high tea w dim sum etc. only around $16 if I remember correctly...Eat, enjoy!

Chiso Zanmai at Central has a 14.90++ weekday lunch buffet. Decent selection and relatively comfy to sit and enjoy a 1.5- to 2-hour lunch with friends. Take note that you have to pay first before they give you your table. Sample food pics taken there below...

12333.jpg

12334.jpg

:P

Instagram @the_meowprince

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.