Male HQ

Money Boy Discussion - Would/have you paid for a money boy? (compiled)

Dashy_Boy

Money (Massage) Boys  

234 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Guest Guess
35 minutes ago, singalion said:

I gained a lot of knowledge on their type of doing business.

Why you want to be a MB now?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest potato
On 3/29/2024 at 2:20 PM, singalion said:

As Chlamydia can be transmitted per oral sex, I don't give much on whether it was transmitted by a MB.

I also don't believe guys who tell me they just MBs. I'v seen so many "closeted/ discreet" guys overseas... fucking around.

At KL or BKK you get cruised by so many Singaporeans, who pretend to be closeted, some not sharing pics etc but ask you to come over to their hotel etc.

If you engage in sex, any STD can be transmitted by anyone. Incubation period is different for everyone also. You might not be able to relate to the person who actually infected you.

Some people always claim they had sex yesterday and 3 hours later they already have rashes on their dick or anus...

Don't blame the STD on someone if you don't know.

Oh and last point: I love those posts with this "a friend of mine" storyline... 🤣

Certain MBs are actually bisexual or married (and just run out of money, in particular those from Indonesia), they test regularly just to be safe to their wife.

While I am still far out of the age to hire MBs (ha ha) I sometimes chat with them, also at certain points you can meet them in bars etc, ...

One of my previous hotels was at Jalan Pudu in KL and the MBs share hotel rooms in those cheap budget places and were sitting mostly in the cafes, teh tarik joints just outside, if you are easygoing they would talk to you. I gained a lot of knowledge on their type of doing business.

I saw a white mature gentleman who was caressing this young and slim Malay guy outside a hotel in KL. The guy looked like the kind that fits the profile of MB. Though I wished I was the one sitting there instead but older guys like me have no values so I have to suffice by getting rammed by several guys at Kakiku.

5 hours ago, Guest potato said:

I saw a white mature gentleman who was caressing this young and slim Malay guy outside a hotel in KL. The guy looked like the kind that fits the profile of MB. Though I wished I was the one sitting there instead but older guys like me have no values so I have to suffice by getting rammed by several guys at Kakiku.

If you get rammed by several guys, then you still have value! 

But back to the topic of money boys, they provide a more personal service than one or more quickies in saunas. 

It is a different experience, and it would be up to the individual what type of experience they like, and how much they are willing to pay. 

17 hours ago, yhtang said:

If you get rammed by several guys, then you still have value! 

But back to the topic of money boys, they provide a more personal service than one or more quickies in saunas. 

It is a different experience, and it would be up to the individual what type of experience they like, and how much they are willing to pay. 

Quickies in Saunas? You forgot those who clog the rooms for hours or the whole night or who sleep there over night... 😂

The issue for MBs is that it is a service. At times they get really desperate if the MBs don't catch enough clients. Then, also you might need to do fun with a totally unsuitable guy you would never have sex with at all and bear their kinks, mood or appearance.

A young buddy of mine went into that MB thing when he needed money and was very traumatised afterwards. Don't think all customers will treat you fairly or with decency.

There are actually many who pass the agreed limits, get violent or nasty, tie you up during the play.

Some do things that weren't agreed or ask for something that wasn't discussed beforehand.

I also was told of one customer who took the paid money out of the wallet of the MB while he was showering.

1 hour ago, singalion said:

The issue for MBs is that it is a service. At times they get really desperate if the MBs don't catch enough clients. Then, also you might need to do fun with a totally unsuitable guy you would never have sex with at all and bear their kinks, mood or appearance.

A young buddy of mine went into that MB thing when he needed money and was very traumatised afterwards. Don't think all customers will treat you fairly or with decency.

There are actually many who pass the agreed limits, get violent or nasty, tie you up during the play.

Some do things that weren't agreed or ask for something that wasn't discussed beforehand.

I also was told of one customer who took the paid money out of the wallet of the MB while he was showering.

This is the inherent risk of the sex trade.  Being a money boy, being paid for sex, may sound glamorous but it has its dangers and hardships.  

7 minutes ago, yhtang said:

This is the inherent risk of the sex trade.  Being a money boy, being paid for sex, may sound glamorous but it has its dangers and hardships.  

yes, that should be thought about by young men who think they may earn something by going into MB.

It will leave scars behind.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.