Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest sgtomalaysia

pjluke, you sound cute too. Sorry guest… we gotta admit that too. lol.

pjluke, my e-mail is brianeeessshhh at hotmail dot com - Sure send me your pic, will def contact u to say if we should meet. Sounds hott!

Oh my... pjluke is sooooo cute. Let's meet! I bet we'd hit it off. You tell me where :)

Guest Guest

There seems to be two swimming pool address in Kelana Jaya according to Google. One is the Kelana Jaya Kolam Renang and another is the MPPJ Municipal Pool. Are they the same?

I think they are the same. It is very close to stadium Mppj.

Guest Retired Swimmer

Looking for a swimming instructor  27 c 170 60

I'm not a licensed instructor but I was previously a competitive swimmer and was an assistant coach for beginning swimmers, I could give you a few pointers?

I was actually part of the competitive swimming team that trains at the Kelana Jaya Swimming Complex during the weekday mornings (not sure if they still have morning sessions) & nights + weekend mornings. So when I came across this thread I was slightly disturbed because my teammates and I would always use the shower facilities, but not once have I witnessed grown men get on with each other.... maybe I was still innocent and ignorant then.

Aren't any of you afraid that an underage child (or a group of them in fact) would walk-in and spot you guys?

Guest Kj cruiser

I'm not a licensed instructor but I was previously a competitive swimmer and was an assistant coach for beginning swimmers, I could give you a few pointers?

I was actually part of the competitive swimming team that trains at the Kelana Jaya Swimming Complex during the weekday mornings (not sure if they still have morning sessions) & nights + weekend mornings. So when I came across this thread I was slightly disturbed because my teammates and I would always use the shower facilities, but not once have I witnessed grown men get on with each other.... maybe I was still innocent and ignorant then.

Aren't any of you afraid that an underage child (or a group of them in fact) would walk-in and spot you guys?

This is because they do it discreetly. Only those with certain intention will go all the way to bath in the last two rows. They have radar! I hope this answer you.

Anyway are you part of the community ? Or accidentally knocked on someone's door?

Guest Retired Swimmer

This is because they do it discreetly. Only those with certain intention will go all the way to bath in the last two rows. They have radar! I hope this answer you.

Right..... that makes sense I guess.

Anyway are you part of the community ? Or accidentally knocked on someone's door?

I'm gay myself, but I wasn't actively looking for gay cruising spots. I've met a few guys in person and everytime I tell them I use to be a swimmer and where I train, their response is something like, "Wait..... Kelana Jaya? You do realise that's like a hot spot for gay cruising, right?" Let's just say enough guys have told me that, which led me to do my own little research on the internet. Next thing you know, I'm on this thread.

I'm also partly here because I do intend to train in swimming again, perhaps not competitively but recreationally, and would like a swimming partner of some sort.

Right..... that makes sense I guess.

I'm gay myself, but I wasn't actively looking for gay cruising spots. I've met a few guys in person and everytime I tell them I use to be a swimmer and where I train, their response is something like, "Wait..... Kelana Jaya? You do realise that's like a hot spot for gay cruising, right?" Let's just say enough guys have told me that, which led me to do my own little research on the internet. Next thing you know, I'm on this thread.

I'm also partly here because I do intend to train in swimming again, perhaps not competitively but recreationally, and would like a swimming partner of some sort.

Your stats?

Guest Retired Swimmer

Am just wondering. I am keen to improve my strokes and even learn the butterfly. Interested to teach me?

Sure, why not? How's your shoulder flexibility? Butterfly requires the arms to have a wide range in motion, so you need to start stretching those shoulders if you're generally stiff.

Guest Retired Swimmer

Could we meet and talk further? I'm very keen to get started on this.

Sure, I need your contact details though...... I've never been on this forum so I'm not sure how this works.

Guest Retired Swimmer

How can I get in touch with you? You using we chat?

Do you have an e-mail address? Unfortunately, I don't use WeChat.

do u intend to charge?

It depends, if you're just looking to get a few pointers (stroke correction, technique etc.) then no..... but if I'm required to spend an hour or more with you and actually plan out a training programme then most probably. I'm still a student, so some extra income would be appreciated but not a neccesity right now.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic