Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest Arrow Head

thinking of going to kj pool tomolo morning session…..170 65 29, 8" tool versatile looking for hardcore action…...

Can I suck this 8" tool? I'm 170 70 27 Chinese-Malay wearing gray bodysuit. What color is ur swimming trunk? R u Chinese?

Guest KJFirstTimer

anyone was at kj pool on 3rd April, Fri, 2.30 p.m. - 5 p.m. session? 

was my first time there. well-maintained pool and wish the management could replace the lockers. but i guess this is what you get for 3 bucks.

pretty mundane affair though. change, swim, change & out. 

having sunburnt skill on my shoulder now. lol

was swimming at lane 1-2 which was quite shaded but still. 

Tried going to KJ pool to try it out with Maps but got completely lost. Then stuck in jam. Sien. No signboards or anything...

Here are its coordinates: 3.0967822,101.594567. I hope this helps by providing a more accurate point of the location

Edited by a2s
Guest Guest

Well this morning at kj pool, it seems many appeared to be different from what they described here in terms of weight, height and even age. The guy in red swimming brief is damn fat.....but towards the end of the session, came a very cute and fit guy in yellow-green swimming brief. Too bad got to rush to gym. He is hot and I think he hang ard the shower for some action too.

Well this morning at kj pool, it seems many appeared to be different from what they described here in terms of weight, height and even age. The guy in red swimming brief is damn fat.....but towards the end of the session, came a very cute and fit guy in yellow-green swimming brief. Too bad got to rush to gym. He is hot and I think he hang ard the shower for some action too.

there were a few guy with red clr trunk . Only one is fat .
Guest Guest

Anyone goes to kelab syabas..near amcorp? I see big thick indian cocks but all look str8..really want to suck..anyone goes?

went there yesterday, but hard to get any action... The changing rooms are not that private, if u do anything everyone can see...

The showers are half doors...

Guest Guest

went there yesterday, but hard to get any action... The changing rooms are not that private, if u do anything everyone can see...

The showers are half doors...

yeah..u r right. Just my luck that kelab syabas is most convenient for me. .

Guest geeky

any nerdy/spectacle guys who swims at KJ pool and loves nerdy/spectacle guys as well? 

The non-spectacle good looking guys is such a common (read: boring) sight in the pool.

If you are nerdy/wears spectacle, hope to meet you one day at KJ pool :)

Guest common sight

any nerdy/spectacle guys who swims at KJ pool and loves nerdy/spectacle guys as well? 

The non-spectacle good looking guys is such a common (read: boring) sight in the pool.

If you are nerdy/wears spectacle, hope to meet you one day at KJ pool :)

well, a lot of the spectacle guys are not nerdy/geeky but really good looking guys too.

Guest geeky

well, a lot of the spectacle guys are not nerdy/geeky but really good looking guys too.

i do agree on that point. just that, you can only find out who are the specky guys in the changing/shower room (if they put their glasses on after swimming). And i guess most of them wear contact lenses anyway due to swimming. 

anyone here in this thread fits the specky bill? 

would be great to know some of you beyond the cubicles (pun intended). =)

i do agree on that point. just that, you can only find out who are the specky guys in the changing/shower room (if they put their glasses on after swimming). And i guess most of them wear contact lenses anyway due to swimming. 

anyone here in this thread fits the specky bill? 

would be great to know some of you beyond the cubicles (pun intended). =)

im wearing spec... haha... see u one day then.

Edited by boyzzz90
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic