Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Is KJ Swimming Pool still cruisy and happening in 2024? Nowadays, the car park and the immediate road outside the swimming pool complex is always lined with cars and seems full during the evenings especially on weekends. So it looks like guys still go there to swim but I'm not sure.

Follow me on Twitter: @maximusism

5 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Is KJ Swimming Pool still cruisy and happening in 2024? Nowadays, the car park and the immediate road outside the swimming pool complex is always lined with cars and seems full during the evenings especially on weekends. So it looks like guys still go there to swim but I'm not sure.

KJ pool is way past its prime.

23 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

KJ pool is way past its prime.

Thanks. But why do guys still go there to swim? Haha. I did asked someone if cruising activity still happens in the showers and he said yes but he doesn't participate. Or something about the demographic or facilities not being up to a satisfactory state.

Edited by MT0601

23 hours ago, MT0601 said:

Thanks. But why do guys still go there to swim? Haha. I did asked someone if cruising activity still happens in the showers and he said yes but he doesn't participate. Or something about the demographic or facilities not being up to a satisfactory state.

Swimming at KJ is cheaper than swimming at PJ Palms. KJ is the only public swimming pool in MBPJ area. You have to be inside the pool complex to check number of users, which is very small. KJ is for all purposes an outdated facilty. 

On 1/17/2024 at 11:06 PM, shadanasahasam said:

Swimming at KJ is cheaper than swimming at PJ Palms. KJ is the only public swimming pool in MBPJ area. You have to be inside the pool complex to check number of users, which is very small. KJ is for all purposes an outdated facilty. 

if staying far, petrol also more expensive then entrance for swimpool already LOL

Been to CW last Thursday
Many idiots blocking the swim path. Playing water and walking in water until real swimmer need stop and make a turn or swim sideway to get rid of those idiot disturber.

And in the shower area, nothing happened, also the first floor changing area aslo... wonder why you people say many happening action? hahaha not worthy to swim in CW, pay but get disturb by idiots not swimmer. Really hope the guard can somehow asked them to go to side corner to play instead of moving around blocking people to swim....

I think the one at kampung pandan is cheaper but limited time open for public.

On 1/15/2024 at 8:02 PM, Curious_touch said:

Anyone swim at 3K Subang? I heard its nice to swim there now. 

you should share some photo here LOL

The last I go there, the shower area all broken and very lousy. Water also not clean. but it was many many years ago....

On 1/20/2024 at 4:09 PM, publicoutdoorcbt said:

Been to CW last Thursday
Many idiots blocking the swim path. Playing water and walking in water until real swimmer need stop and make a turn or swim sideway to get rid of those idiot disturber.

And in the shower area, nothing happened, also the first floor changing area aslo... wonder why you people say many happening action? hahaha not worthy to swim in CW, pay but get disturb by idiots not swimmer. Really hope the guard can somehow asked them to go to side corner to play instead of moving around blocking people to swim....

I think the one at kampung pandan is cheaper but limited time open for public.

Very surprising. CW is not crowded anymore, even on weekends. Happening ... you have to be there when it happens, or be part of the action, I suppose. Swimwear that turns heads helps also.

Kampung Pandan the shower is outside entrance and another shower near main entrance. No water is shower very common.

On 1/27/2024 at 5:59 PM, Youngyoungboyboy said:

Will anyone be cruising at KJ or 3K Subang pool later? First time trying public pools 

just do research before u heading to the pool such as what kind of man will appear in the pool, unless u just wan proper swim.

Went to CW today. 

Today the crowd is mainly uncles, some which keep swooning outside your shower stalls or gawking you from afar even though you look disinterested.

Got stalked by this one man from afar while trying to head back up to the parking lot and had to wait until he left before I headed up.

On 1/31/2024 at 9:21 PM, ChiKLStud said:

Went to CW today. 

Today the crowd is mainly uncles, some which keep swooning outside your shower stalls or gawking you from afar even though you look disinterested.

Got stalked by this one man from afar while trying to head back up to the parking lot and had to wait until he left before I headed up.

Well, please take it as a compliment that you're either hot stuff or fresh meat. The more you look disinterested, the greater their desire to go after you 😜

Was @ CW this afternoon. A muscular hunk was wearing a black Brave Person thong. Definitely bodybuilder material. Very confident chap. He swam in the shallow end, walked around and did some stretching. Nice eye candy.

Otherwise the pool was nearly empty as usual.

Today @ CW I learnt that all is not well at KJ pool. The new lifeguard @ CW is from KJ pool and he recognized those of us who frequented KJ pool previously. Allegedly the local authority "interferes" @ KJ pool [?]. Whether this guy will fit in with the culture of CW, and what impact he will have @ CW is left to be seen.

My viewpoint is that KJ pool has even fewer users than CW, and due to its poor state KJ pool is not a safe place.

22 minutes ago, shadanasahasam said:

Today @ CW I learnt that all is not well at KJ pool. The new lifeguard @ CW is from KJ pool and he recognized those of us who frequented KJ pool previously. Allegedly the local authority "interferes" @ KJ pool [?]. Whether this guy will fit in with the culture of CW, and what impact he will have @ CW is left to be seen.

My viewpoint is that KJ pool has even fewer users than CW, and due to its poor state KJ pool is not a safe place.

That's sad to hear.

No matter how privately owned CW is, the management may end up having to give in to the "authorities"; should the "authorities" see an opportunity in uplifting their campaign by condemning the cruising culture at CW.

I'm not well informed but I do think CW knows what hanky panky is going on at the pool. It's just that they try to turn a blind eye to bring in the crowd, no?

On 2/9/2024 at 11:56 PM, PotQuota123 said:

anyone want to JO at the bandar utama swimming club? very nice place for cruising 

What's the walk-in admission fee to the pool? It's not stated on their website and I'm too lazy to call to ask😬

2 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

I don't understand. Are you saying the new lifeguard at CW who is originally from KJ pool an ally or a snitch? Is he the one snitching to the local authorities about the cruising culture going on at pools? Local authorities means the police or pool complex management?

Edited by MT0601

7 hours ago, MT0601 said:

I don't understand. Are you saying the new lifeguard at CW who is originally from KJ pool an ally or a snitch? Is he the one snitching to the local authorities about the cruising culture going on at pools? Local authorities means the police or pool complex management?

Everything is left to be seen. He just got there yesterday, I believe.

15 hours ago, shadanasahasam said:

In this case, KJ might become alive again since the former lifeguard there has been relocated to CW..hahha.. my silly thought