Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

On 3/17/2023 at 11:06 PM, no.one.here said:

Is it crowded? I saw from FB it had so much visitors during the school holiday hahaha

Last session is 6pm-8pm, first hour usually is crowded with families cause it has fun pools with glides for kids. Into 2nd hour will be less crowded as many has got up and go home.

usually first 4 lanes will have swimming training. 

But Monday usually less crowd and no training. If you like to swim lapse, monday or 7pm onward will be good timing

In PADE(DEAC), some cubicles door locks are spoilt, sometime can see people shower openly, but so far never see any action before or maybe there is a secret corner for that which I don't know?

2 hours ago, no.one.here said:

Wow, which bathroom? The one at the back or at the side of the pool? Did it happen frequently?

The one at the back. Once in a while only, not very frequent. Maybe will happen when all shower rooms r full. 

28 minutes ago, YoungExhibitionistXD said:

I don't think CW got many guys go nude on top floor or shower with open curtains anymore heh.

Why ar? Kena caught?

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, shadanasahasam said:

Went to CW this afternoon and was surprised by the new notice. Anyone knows how it came about?

IMG_20230406_155824.jpg

Aiyo, so many many posts about gay fun in Cw, in pool and upper deck. Don't tell me you did not read them. Just scroll up and up and up

3 hours ago, aelwaien said:

I think they meant at the poolside...like literally at the poolside. Washbasin is still within the bathroom. 

True

17 minutes ago, mate69 said:

OMG how brazen some people can be

good grief

To get attention with hope to get some fun💦💦.. Very desperate ppl

Edited by ToughGuy

4 hours ago, aelwaien said:

I think they meant at the poolside...like literally at the poolside. Washbasin is still within the bathroom. 

Depends on where they put the notice, if it's displayed outside the changing room means the poolside, if it's displayed in the changing room means you are expected to get changed in the cubicle, right?

Edited by no.one.here

Fourth time lucky this late arvo at Chin Woo. Prior visits were uneventful. Decided to dip in today instead of the sauna due to the heat and was happily serviced by a gentleman who sucked me dry. I have to say it was pretty thrilling hearing the goings ons outside our cubicle while the pleasure barometer was rising inside. The release was intense and highly memorable, I still feel it on my loins now!

Edited by Baredom
Neglected to mention venue
4 hours ago, Baredom said:

Fourth time lucky this late arvo at Chin Woo. Prior visits were uneventful. Decided to dip in today instead of the sauna due to the heat and was happily serviced by a gentleman who sucked me dry. I have to say it was pretty thrilling hearing the goings ons outside our cubicle while the pleasure barometer was rising inside. The release was intense and highly memorable, I still feel it on my loins now!

Good to go for STD screening 

On 3/23/2023 at 11:47 AM, Discreet Bi Professional said:

Hey guys! I’m back in KL. Thinking of cruising at CW pool this fri around 3-5pm. Good timing to catch some masc or fun? 8 days worth of load and every friction in my pants is causing a rock-hard boner!

May I asked how was your recent visit

to CW ?