Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

Guest Guest

I am staying at the KL Sentral Meridien tomorrow.

I am a top, Eurasian, 43, 170, 70 gym fit.

In KL for meetings for only a day....and of course some fun wouldn't hurt ;)

Can host a smooth, feminine or CD or TS for a swim and then my room for a shower from 12pm tomorrow (Tuesday 5th May)

25 170/62 here. How to contact you? Your email?
Guest Zack

I am staying at the KL Sentral Meridien tomorrow.

I am a top, Eurasian, 43, 170, 70 gym fit.

In KL for meetings for only a day....and of course some fun wouldn't hurt ;)

Can host a smooth, feminine or CD or TS for a swim and then my room for a shower from 12pm tomorrow (Tuesday 5th May)

How may i contact you?

Guest sgswimmer

Sorry I'm new to the area... If I'm going to KJ pool and I'm on the LDP near western digital. Where should I turn in? Before PKNS stadium or nearer paradigm mall. Got lost once before and gave up. Lol.

Guest Guest

Sorry I'm new to the area... If I'm going to KJ pool and I'm on the LDP near western digital. Where should I turn in? Before PKNS stadium or nearer paradigm mall. Got lost once before and gave up. Lol.

Before the PKNS stadium
Guest Guest

got fucked by 1 cute guy (big dick with cock band) at kj pool this morning……too bad he is nervous and stopped half way…..

there is another muscular handsome malay guy came in later but looks like straight….

Guest Guest

Ok. Thanks. After that, how do I get there? Is KJ really the best pool to meet?

After turning in from the so called before PKNS junction, go straight till u come to a T junction, turn right until u come to a traffic light, from the traffic light make a right turn again, the pool is on your right hand side after the MAS academy building. Among all the pool in KL, personally I think KJ pool is the best :)
Guest Guest

what time is kj pool will b open tomorrow(friday) n until what time?

First session 9am-12noon, second session 2.45pm-5pm, last session 6pm-9pm. Usually 15minutes before session ends, everybody gotto get up and take their shower.
Guest Guest

Hi guys ,

When is the best SAFE time weekends to be there for some hot fun ?

Cheers//

I don't think there is any best SAFE time for hot fun, play at your own risk keno

Hi all, i just bump into this forum yesterday and really surprised with this type of "shower room" activities. Never know such activities exist. No wonder last time after i swim after taking shower i felt people kinda giving me a strange look. Reading all this comments makes me a bit horny. Especially those aggressive uncles. Do these uncle request bj / hj in return? I am only interested being nipple play & being hj.

I'm chinese, 26, 163, 61

Edited by Punish!
Guest Smart

By the way, what is so scary about these pervert uncles? Can share a bit?

Most those uncles and cruiser all hiv infected. Check their cock and asshole dude.

Guest Guest

Most those uncles and cruiser all hiv infected. Check their cock and asshole dude.

Eeyer..and they swim in the pool..and u guys swim there. .swallow a bit of water..yuck. .

Guest Guest

So? What's the point of that post? All swimming pools are disgusting no matter who swims in it. That's why they put the chlorine in.

not every post needs to have a point...stop being such a stuck up bitch. Go get laid and loosen up!

Guest Guest

Yes it does otherwise it's a waste of space. Just like yourself sweetie.

calling me sweetie ain't gonna get u anything. .just get down on knees like u always do and maybe that might loosen up your boy pussy and make u feel better. .

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic