Male HQ

Gay Cruise @ Malaysia Swimming Pool

Guest John OFF

pusat akuatik shah alam is also a great place to watch naked men on shower and to getarrow-10x10.png hj and bj. cheers!

I find the facilities a little run down. Particularly the toilets and showers. Don't notice any action either. 

Anyone going to KJ pool this morning?

I find the facilities a little run down. Particularly the toilets and showers. Don't notice any action either.

Let have fun at the 3rd row shower room...fit and lean malay here...will reach in half an hour

pusat akuatik shah alam is also a great place to watch naked men on shower and to get hj and bj. cheers!

Are the showers of open concept?

there are peeping holes at all shower cubicles. 3 shower cubicles to your left is the best. take the middle cubicle of the three and u'll find urself a glory hole. this is the hot spot for action between 2 cubicles. 

Guest Guest

Had a nice Jo session just now at kj pool noon. After Jo saw a handsome guy with average body changing clothes in opposite cubicle. Too bad no more bullet.....lol

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic