Male HQ

Tuina Service In Tampines By St8 Masseur

tansl

Want to share a tuina session I had done by a sinseh who does at home part time. I had my slipdisc pain attack, so I was recommended by my auntie who always look for him for treatment.

He started by feeling my pulse, say my pulse is "tense"!

Then he asked me lie down, did some test, and say my left leg slight shorter than right leg, cos left side cramp and contract and pull muscle, that's why pain. I din know that!

Anyway, he tuina quite differently cos its very painful! he press and "knocked" on my back, thigh, calf, butt, shoulder, forearm... painful but shiok.

he also ba guan my back.

whole treatment took about 40 mins, cost $40, i feel my back pain improves by at least 70% and feels my back lighter, but some areas that he pressed were abit 酸 for 2-3 days

After that, he asked me not to drink cold water, and wear slipper at home cos floor is cold.

I took a few name cards from him to pass to my frds and colleagues.

Before I left, I ask him if he does full body massage like those at massage shop, he say he hasn't really tried full massage before though he has a sports massage cert many yrs ago.

He say anyway he prefers hard painful tuina, but if got ppl ask for full body, he doesn't mind doing.

Its a very straight and direct treatment.

So I think I shd not post his contact here, but those who wants to try or got back problems, can PM me.

Thanks.

Want to share a tuina session I had done by a sinseh who does at home part time. I had my slipdisc pain attack, so I was recommended by my auntie who always look for him for treatment.

He started by feeling my pulse, say my pulse is "tense"!

Then he asked me lie down, did some test, and say my left leg slight shorter than right leg, cos left side cramp and contract and pull muscle, that's why pain. I din know that!

Anyway, he tuina quite differently cos its very painful! he press and "knocked" on my back, thigh, calf, butt, shoulder, forearm... painful but shiok.

he also ba guan my back.

whole treatment took about 40 mins, cost $40, i feel my back pain improves by at least 70% and feels my back lighter, but some areas that he pressed were abit 酸 for 2-3 days

After that, he asked me not to drink cold water, and wear slipper at home cos floor is cold.

I took a few name cards from him to pass to my frds and colleagues.

Before I left, I ask him if he does full body massage like those at massage shop, he say he hasn't really tried full massage before though he has a sports massage cert many yrs ago.

He say anyway he prefers hard painful tuina, but if got ppl ask for full body, he doesn't mind doing.

Its a very straight and direct treatment.

So I think I shd not post his contact here, but those who wants to try or got back problems, can PM me.

Thanks.

PM me pls

• 2 weeks later...

A few people had asked me if this sinseh at tampines does body massage. I also wanted to try actually.

so few days ago, I called him, I told him since my back is much better, I want to try 90 mins 保健tuina.

He said no prob. So yesterday I went to his place.

I arrived abit early, so I sat at his dining chair. An auntie prob in her 60's just come out from his treatment room.

I heard he was telling her not to do too much housework...

When its my turn, I told him I usu massage in the nude, he said ok, up to me. Anyway. he cover me with towel.

He started off like most masseurs, calf then thigh and butt, but with strength, he ask me if too hard, but I like hard, so ok.

When he was massaging my spine from neck to butt area, he say he is massaging my Du Mai, this I remember well cos gongfu movie always talk about 任督二脉 Ren Du er Mai.

Then he ask me if he press on 1 point at end of spine, near my anus, am I ok.  

Of cos I say ok, since I have not try before.

He press somewhere below the last backbone, it was indeed near my anus.

I think he press for around 1-2 min... I was hoping that his finger would accidentally slip into my anus :) ... but it didn't :( (wishful thinking)

After pressing, I felt throbbing sensation at the bottom, not used to this feeling, but I thought it felt gd..

When I turn over, he covered me with towel.

He massage my legs, up to my hip. I have to ask him to massage softer cos the area near my inner thigh and hip were felt painful and sensitive, I think he very used to hard massage.

He asked me if I want tummy massage, I say ok.

He massage in a circular movements. Then he massage up and down my front middle "line", form chest to pubic bone, very low near to my manhood, but nvr touch my manhood

He say now its the Ren Mai.

He ask me if he press a point below my balls, I ok? I say yes of cos!  but I try not to sound too keen.

He press for about 2 mins,  I  feel throbbing sensation, but felt kind of nice. throughout he nvr touch my manhood and it was covered with towel.

As he massage, he will say now is massaging which organ 经脉, though I can't quite appreciate the TCM theory, but I thought its was thoughtful for him to say.

After end of massage, he say no shower for 2 hours.

I pay $75 for 90 mins. To me, I think its ok price.

Before people ask me again, I must say it is strictly no hanky panky as he never touch my manhood at all, and was covered.

Has anyone (those who has PM me before) tried his massage or tuina treatment? or has similar kind of massage elsewhere that massage 任督二脉?

Hi Tansi,

Can private me his contact and address ? Thanks.

A few people had asked me if this sinseh at tampines does body massage. I also wanted to try actually.

so few days ago, I called him, I told him since my back is much better, I want to try 90 mins 保健tuina.

I arrived abit early, so I sat at his dining chair. An auntie prob in her 60's just come out from his treatment room.

When its my turn, I told him I usu massage in the nude, he said ok, up to me. Anyway. he cover me with towel.

He started off like most masseurs, calf then thigh and butt, but with strength, he ask me if too hard, but I like hard, so ok.

When he was massaging my spine from neck to butt area, he say he is massaging my Du Mai, this I remember well cos gongfu movie always talk about 任督二脉 Ren Du er Mai.

I think he press for around 1-2 min... I was hoping that his finger would accidentally slip into my anus :) ... but it didn't  :( (wishful thinking)

After pressing, I felt throbbing sensation at the bottom, not used to this feeling, but I thought it felt gd..

He massage my legs, up to my hip. I have to ask him to massage softer cos the area near my inner thigh and hip were felt painful and sensitive, I think he very used to hard massage.

He massage in a circular movements. Then he massage up and down my front middle "line", form chest to pubic bone, very low near to my manhood, but nvr touch my manhood

He ask me if he press a point below my balls, I ok? I say yes of cos!  but I try not to sound too keen.

He press for about 2 mins,  I  feel throbbing sensation, but felt kind of nice. throughout he nvr touch my manhood and it was covered with towel.

As he massage, he will say now is massaging which organ 经脉, though I can't quite appreciate the TCM theory, but I thought its was thoughtful for him to say.

Before people ask me again, I must say it is strictly no hanky panky as he never touch my manhood at all, and was covered.

Has anyone (those who has PM me before) tried his massage or tuina treatment? or has similar kind of massage elsewhere that massage 任督二脉?

• 2 weeks later...

I think he press for around 1-2 min... I was hoping that his finger would accidentally slip into my anus  :) ... but it didn't   :( (wishful thinking)

Yes, I went to visited, but he didnt explain to me.but while massaging he told me my muscle are very hard..I can feel he needs to use alot of strength. and also he massage my middle "line", form tammy to very low near to my manhood, the feeling is good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...