Male HQ

Bikini Guy Kenna Complaint.

Guest Guest

Guest Guest
I am totally shocked beyond words by the wanton display of lush by that young man who is almost as good as naked. I am a married man and I would not want to see such sinful display near my condo swimming pool. I would have called the guard to arrest him. I hope he repents- if not I really hope his buns will get burned like charred from the suntanning. :twisted:

married with kids, pls look at it & see who over-react & start talking rubbish first? If you not mature enough wonder why you want to get married, why u want to have kids when you don't know how to teach them? As well learnt to grow up first...

I bless you with AIDS then.
Topic: How To Position The 'brother'

Guest  Posted on: June 26, 2007 09:10 pm

You push it inside till you cannot see the bulge, that is the way.

Topic: Are We So Undesirable?

Guest  Posted on: June 26, 2007 09:09 pm

No, it is because you are ugly and smelly so the ang mohs ignore you. And probably, you looked like you bring diseases. Not because of your race.

Topic: Bikini Guy Kenna Complaint. (Pages 1 2 3 ...4 )

Guest  Posted on: June 26, 2007 09:06 pm

People like this should kena AIDS and die a slow and painful death. Wear until so er xing.

Guest, it seems you are trying to start a flame war by posting all these instigating posts.

Be warned. You either behave or we will ban your IP.

Gachi

We wear clothes to protect our bodies - not from being seen, but from the elements of nature. But many people overlooked this basic rationale, and wrongly believed that the purpose of clothing is to hide their bodies <_< ... they then infer that not "hiding" their bodies is bad and immoral. that's how modesty came about perhaps...

Think about it - so what if a 5-year old sees a naked man or woman? Thoughts go wild *only* when the so-called "matured" :yuk: adults tell the kid off for looking...

We wear clothes to protect our bodies - not from being seen, but from the elements of nature. But many people overlooked this basic rationale, and wrongly believed that the purpose of clothing is to hide their bodies <_< ... they then infer that not "hiding" their bodies is bad and immoral. that's how modesty came about perhaps...

Think about it - so what if a 5-year old sees a naked man or woman? Thoughts go wild *only* when the so-called "matured" :yuk: adults tell the kid off for looking...

You forgot one factor.

To look good!!

And he does look good in the tiger print thong.

read this comment by a lawyer over this case, even in the eye of law, he is ok to do so...

http://urbanrant.blogspot.com/2007/06/shou...406851211828535

Glenda said...    Ok...i am a lawyer here...you can check my IP address and find me if you want to,but you are commiting an act of stalking and taking pictures of a man just sun tanning in HIS CONDO...which he is lawfully permitted to do so...unless he is totally naked and flashing his private part...so i do recommend you to remove the post or the pictures because he have the full rights to engage a lawyer and sue you for first stalking and taking pictures of him unlawfully. Secondly if he happens to be a model, you are really in big trouble because his agency will sue you for posting his pictures online without their consultation and mind you i happen to have handled such cases before and the guy who got sued declared bankrupt so my advise to you is to be more optimistic about such things unless he is showing you his private part...and adding on that you are staying in a private estate which means that everything about another party should remain private and not on a World Wide Web where is can be the hottest news on the papers. So please do think again before you commit such act as it is to you disadvantage.    I happend to get this blog from my friends and i do hope you take my advise and at least remove the pictures.

:thumb: When I Think It, I Do It, I Win It! :thumb:

But the guy looks very yummy. I wonder which condo it is.

Hey I asked that question first... but no one seems to know the answer which condo is it...

Still waiitng le... .. Meantime i go buy a nice swimming trunk so tat can match his.. hehe

Live A Life, Live it Well. Be Forgiving, All will be Well.

Still waiitng le... .. Meantime i go buy a nice swimming trunk so tat can match his.. hehe

wow.... then u can wear it and sun-tan in that condo too.. then the same person take ur photo and post it in her blog again.. then u can sue her... hahaha :D:lol::P

People like this should kena AIDS and die a slow and painful death. Wear until so er xing.

This is by far the STUPIDEST thing I have heard!

What goes round, comes around!

Curse others with AIDS and you'll probably end up suffering from AIDS yourself.

There's a word for it..... It's call RETRIBUTION! :D

read this comment by a lawyer over this case, even in the eye of law, he is ok to do so... ... ... ...

I am sure we all agree that the guy has every right to be tanning in that pair of trunks!

However, I am skeptical about the part on stalking.

Glenda said:

....he have the full rights to engage a lawyer and sue you for first stalking and taking pictures of him unlawfully.

Sue for stalking? Taking pictures unlawfully?

Is there such laws in Singapore? For stalking, you probably end up with some Personal Protection Order (or some sort). Unlike in the US, we do not have laws against taking photographs of others without their consent. Even if Glenda is a lawyer, she is probably one in the USA.

http://www.lawgazette.com.sg/2002-2/Feb02-feature2.htm

However, I am skeptical about the part on stalking...

jazz, why you need to be furious about it?

Just take it easy, most important is we know that the Guy with G-String doing nothing sinful & he has his right to do so, true? :P

Thanks that i have learnt new thing,

Stalking is not recognised as an offence in Singapore

Is there such laws in Singapore?  For stalking, you probably end up with some Personal Protection Order (or some sort).

No such thing under our current legal regime. PPOs are only issued in cases where a complaint of violence being inflicted by your spouse/ex-spouse. Not in other civil cases.

You are correct. As stalking is commonly understood to be following someone with a camera, it is hard to make out any "threatening, abusive or insulting behaviour" that will constitute harrassment. Case law has also suggested that the harassment, alarm and distress must relate to the person to fear for his personal safety. This is a very high standard, compared to a mere "annoyance to the person".

Also the laws do not apply to mobile/SMSes. You cannot stop a person from smsing/calling you at late hours if there is no threat to your life.

Please remember that there are no privacy laws here in Singapore. Unless the photo in question is obscene, there is nothing to stop a person from taking your photos in a public or private premise. IE someone sees you cruising in a g-string along Ford Road or entering a gay sauna, you cannot demand him to delete the photo or sue him for infringing your privacy.

Just take it easy, most important is we know that the Guy with G-String doing nothing sinful & he has his right to do so, true? :P

Thanks that i have learnt new thing,

http://www.lawgazette.com.sg/2002-2/Feb02-feature2.htm

There might be, I think. I remembered coming across a case similar to that one, just that the accused was stalking the plaintiff on the internet.

As quoted:

Section 13A

(1) Any person who in a public place or in a private place, with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress to another person -

(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or

(b) displays any writing, sign or visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

thereby causing that person or any other person harassment, alarm or distress, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000.

Section 13B

(1) Any person who in a public place or in a private place -

(a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or

(b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

Its not clear cut if internet postings are considered under part (b)

wow so many people started off without me though i saw the blog a few days ago and saw twin's post hahaha....anyways if people were to flame me like that on the blog i will find out who he is and slap him like shit...i just hate that...and for people who are wearing g strings to sun tann... i guess its the greatest idea hahaha i wanna wear also...so i can BBQ my butt =x lols!!

for that singapore is a first world country so as to reply to guest and married with kids....i guess think again okies... singapore's laws against gays are going to change...and well i maybe just a 12 yrs old when i started my journey looking at cute exec...but....i am never ashamed of who i am...because i believe everyone has his rights as long as he doesnt break the law....in that picture the hunk did not show any pics of his cock...so there aint no crime??and yea those annoying kids who runs in and out of female and male toilets in public....(sometimes i wish i can give them some urine in their mouth to shut them up) too sees mummy urinating and dad or uncles in the toilet with their cocks or pee hole exposed...non of you parents bother to say ohh public toilet is so obseen...kids cannot go....erm my recommendation is blindfold you kids....unless he is at home...and your house must all be curtained up...so your kids cant see whats outside...which you might consider obseen when you see 2 dogs fxxking...and yup dont buy tv...bad for children like crime watch all this cannot see de... :unsure: got ppl molest and take pics of ppls underwear...cannot...

so as to end this may you children grow up and not knowing anything so when they get gang raped they think that alot of ppl like them because thats the first time ppl actually made them feel erm....shiok? :D ....and dont let me see you on the street...because i mi :whistle: ght just go over and slap you in the face hard and fxxk till your ass hole bleeds!!! :clap: oh i may also wanna use your ass as an exp for double fxxk...i never try that so a tight asss like yours will make 2 cocks shiok at the same time.....you must be honoured :rolleyes:

i will find out who he is and slap him like shit..... sometimes i wish i can give them some urine in their mouth to shut them up)

...because i mi :whistle: ght just go over and slap you in the face hard and fxxk till your ass hole bleeds!!! :clap: oh i may also wanna use your ass as an exp for double fxxk...i never try that so a tight asss like yours will make 2 cocks shiok at the same time.....you must be honoured :rolleyes:

Dear Kiddo, please relax hor. Those crude words coming out of your mouth is scaring me. Are you sure you are Kiddo??? It seems like they are written by some demented adult bent on some sort of revenge. Restraint is always the best way to go about it- crudeness never solves anything. I wish you the best in your studies. And please, write something that make us older adults proud of you. K?

i will find out who he is and slap him like shit..... sometimes i wish i can give them some urine in their mouth to shut them up)

...because i mi :whistle: ght just go over and slap you in the face hard and fxxk till your ass hole bleeds!!! :clap: oh i may also wanna use your ass as an exp for double fxxk...i never try that so a tight asss like yours will make 2 cocks shiok at the same time.....you must be honoured? :rolleyes:

Dear Kiddo, please relax hor. Those crude words coming out of your mouth is scaring me. Are you sure you are Kiddo??? It seems like they are written by some demented adult bent on some sort of revenge. Restraint is always the best way to go about it- crudeness never solves anything. I wish you the best in your studies. And please, write something that make us older adults proud of you. K?

hahahaha, let me do a better wordings for kiddo. So kiddo, listen up!

i will find out who he is and whack the gut out of him like some brown brawny substance..... sometimes i wish i can give them some beer alternative in their mouth to zip them up)

...because i mi :whistle: ght just go over and wallop you in the front heavily and penetrate till that pathetic and dark dent flows with red ink!!! :clap: oh i may also wanna use your other cheeks as an exp for double flavour...i never try that so a tight dented bottom like yours will make 2 weiner hot and spicy at the same time.....you must be honoured :rolleyes:

:D:lol::D:lol::D

It's just me.... Asura... don't fear, but be very afraid....

...because i mi :whistle: ght just go over and slap you in the face hard and fxxk till your ass hole bleeds!!! :clap: oh i may also wanna use your ass as an exp for double fxxk...i never try that so a tight asss like yours will make 2 cocks shiok at the same time.....you must be honoured  :rolleyes:

ahahaha thanks nipples play...but lols...i thought i was crude enough =x hahaha but after these are the guys i hated most....i am erm rather well known to be violent too when i am angry =x once just hoped out of my bf's car and smashed the wind screen of the car in front after watching firewords because he parked his car in the middle of the road causing a jam we waited for so long thinking that someone is in the car but later found out that no one was in there...so i just smashed it and walked off =x hahaha

Just take it easy, ... ... ...

Huh ? :unsure: I sounded furious meh?

I just said I was skeptical leh... ... ...

There might be, I think. I remembered coming across a case similar to that one, just that the accused was stalking the plaintiff on the internet.

Section 13A

(1) Any person who in a public place or in a private place, with intent to cause harassment, alarm or distress to another person -

? ? (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or

? ? (b) displays any writing, sign or visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

thereby causing that person or any other person harassment, alarm or distress, shall be guilty of an offence and shall be liable on conviction to a fine not exceeding $5,000.

Section 13B

(1) Any person who in a public place or in a private place -

? ? (a) uses threatening, abusive or insulting words or behaviour, or

? ? (b) displays any writing, sign or other visible representation which is threatening, abusive or insulting,

Its not clear cut if internet postings are considered under part (b)

You would have to read the Section in it's full context. As in "Any Person who in a PUBLIC PLACE or in a PRIVATE PLACE...".

You will then fall back to Section 2 of the same Act for the definition of Public Place, which has been defined as "any PLACE or PREMISES to which at the material time the public or any section of the public has access, on payment or otherwise, as of right or by virtue of express or implied permission".

As such, the WWW does not qualify to be a "Place" be it Public or Private.

So, it is very CLEAR CUT that Section 13 of the Miscellaneous Offences (Public Order and Nuisance) Act, Chapter 184 DOES NOT apply in your example.

I am completely aghasted by the over-reaction here from all the flaming queens. You guys are extremists!!!

zomg!!! you're like so totally right! this forum, heck no this entire whole universe needs people like you to teach us right from wrong! all hail the savior for allahyuyah he hath cometh! i just wonder where you were, gracious kind sir, was when i was growing up and touching myself for the first time! you most probably could have saved my soul from eternalth damnationth foreverth! and hairy palms too!!! oh my jeeezusus fishin chris where were joooo?

oh right. busy getting fxxked by g-string wearing men behind your wife's back.

yawn. next.

ps the guy quite yummy lei :) if it were me i'd probably to rag on him for a bit, get him riled up so i can wash his crack wif cum.

pps there's no such word as "aghasted". i weep. it is the end times indeed when they stop teaching grammar in sunday school

Guest Guest

...because i mi :whistle: ght just go over and slap you in the face hard and fxxk till your ass hole bleeds!!! :clap: oh i may also wanna use your ass as an exp for double fxxk...i never try that so a tight asss like yours will make 2 cocks shiok at the same time.....you must be honoured? :rolleyes:

ahahaha thanks nipples play...but lols...i thought i was crude enough =x hahaha but after these are the guys i hated most....i am erm rather well known to be violent too when i am angry =x once just hoped out of my bf's car and smashed the wind screen of the car in front after watching firewords because he parked his car in the middle of the road causing a jam we waited for so long thinking that someone is in the car but later found out that no one was in there...so i just smashed it and walked off =x hahaha

Your nick.. Kiddo? I think its apt cause you sure act like a kid. But I believe you're not a kid, just think like one. I hope you go to jail someday for the things you do and so seemingly proud.

Oh come on, come whack me.

TopChinese, repent before it's too late. <_<

Why should I be jealous of his body? My body twice as nice. And I have more modesty than him.

Are you sure you are in the right forum? :D

This guy is gorgeous and i don't mind having him nearby to brighten up my days...i feel so secured and thrilled man!!!

... ... ...There might be, I think. I remembered coming across a case similar to that one, just that the accused was stalking the plaintiff on the internet. ... ... ...

Question.

How do you stalk a person on the internet? :blink:

Stalking defined as illegally following and watching someone over a period of time.

So how would someone do that on the WWW?

... ... ...There might be, I think. I remembered coming across a case similar to that one, just that the accused was stalking the plaintiff on the internet. ... ... ...

Question.

How do you stalk a person on the internet? :blink:

Stalking defined as illegally following and watching someone over a period of time.

So how would someone do that on the WWW?

http://www.mainstream.net/security_howto/p..._stalking.shtml

You'll be surprised... :thumb:

Apparently we have a different view on "Stalking".

In the article, the internet was used to "fish" information about the victim and subsequently tracking and killing her.

For me, stalking in THIS thread (not the serious kind as to track a person so as to kill him/her) refers to the "psycho" kind, who as the Cambridge Dictionary defines as "to illegally follow and watch someone, usually a woman, over a period of time". Usually, but not necessary a woman.

More in-line with this discussion thread, whereby the "bikini guy" was "stalk" by the photograher. He watched and photographed the bikini guy over a period of 4 months, from 10 Feb - 24 June 2007.

Apparently, like I have pointed out, there are no laws in Singapore on stalking, needless to say, cyberstalking.

Apparently we have a different view on "Stalking".

In the article, the internet was used to "fish" information about the victim and subsequently tracking and killing her.

For me, stalking in THIS thread (not the serious kind as to track a person so as to kill him/her) refers to the "psycho" kind, who as the Cambridge Dictionary defines as "to illegally follow and watch someone, usually a woman, over a period of time". Usually, but not necessary a woman.

More in-line with this discussion thread, whereby the "bikini guy" was "stalk" by the photograher. He watched and photographed the bikini guy over a period of 4 months, from 10 Feb - 24 June 2007.

Apparently, like I have pointed out, there are no laws in Singapore on stalking, needless to say, cyberstalking.

Well its about time that someone in Singapore raise the issue of the lack of the stalking law. :D

• Guest locked this topic