Male HQ

Brave Frontier (Android/ Ios)

Dorkable

• 4 weeks later...

WOO I FOUND THIS THREAD YAY. ANYONE WANNA SHARE METAL GOD? LOLOL 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

If you can't walk, then crawl. 

But, whatever you do, you have to keep moving forward. 

Ouh mine is 6296819

Cooking is my passion. Music is my life. Reading is my sanity. 

Bitching about you keeps me happy. 

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

H

Edited by Explicit

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

WAH, you guys so high level. LOL, play how long already sia. I dk why everyone just love to use the Scythe Alice. WHY AH. :/ 

My team only has rank-3 units, can't get rank-4 in rare summon nor have enough evolution materials/ zel to evolve. sad life. 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

ouh wow, thanks for the sharing Woodlands 86 :D

"People fear because of a lack of understanding, and a lack of understanding comes from a lack of proper communication on both parties, so to resolve fear we need to first resolve communication"

Err guys, any suggestion here? 

My problem is that now I'm currently in St. Lamia's first stage, the fire ones, I bet all you high-leveled have been through already. And the problem is that, the normal level for players to reach St. Lamia is actually 30+ or so, but I'm only level 22. LOL. So, am I actually over-doing the quests or what? Other than doing quest, how should I level sia? ._. 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

Err guys, any suggestion here? 

My problem is that now I'm currently in St. Lamia's first stage, the fire ones, I bet all you high-leveled have been through already. And the problem is that, the normal level for players to reach St. Lamia is actually 30+ or so, but I'm only level 22. LOL. So, am I actually over-doing the quests or what? Other than doing quest, how should I level sia? ._. 

Through farming daily events as well as ad hoc ones.

Sian hostile relics lv 3 also so hard to win, how win enchanted paradise lv3 :o

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

well, you can try going for the zel dungeons over the weekend, that can help you level quick enough as well as earn more gold

On the side note, if you have difficulty clearing the later dungeons, it might mean it's time to find new champions to change into your team :D

Err, I don't have LINE ley, no whatsapp ah? Keen to join though :o 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Main: 99158821 Leader: [ God Knight Will Lv80 BB Lv9 ] / [ God Phoenix Lv71 BB 10/10 ]

Sub : 27098715 Leader: [ Sky Knight Falma Lv60 BB Lv10 ] / [ Alpha Behemoth Lv80 BB Lv5 ]

Hit me up with a friend request, and will try to delete other users added in game from arena / quest if possible.

Appologies if didn't managed to add. Daily Gifter!

Speaking loudly, suffers softly. Smiles so wide, cuts unseen inside.

Bitin' the bullet, but never kick the bucket.

Me and Jackomaki HR 3. I not sure about Explicit cos I think he didn't continously followup FH runs. My sub got HR 2. And also for my sub, when asked another online forum for advise they told me to throw my sub account away. Lol, dead account with no salvaging units.

Bring cure / high cure / divine light / seal (just for defense) / HOLY WATER. Double healer if you wish to play safe.

The Boss curses your units. Just holy water the healer.

The sphere is good for your leader slot and if you don't have sacred jewel yet.

Got my Burny's Soul Stone from first attempt. Once you have completed the event, you will automatically obtain the sphere inside your inventory. It's the last sphere on your list.

same i got it~~

Bring cure / high cure / divine light / seal (just for defense) / HOLY WATER. Double healer if you wish to play safe.

The Boss curses your units. Just holy water the healer.

The sphere is good for your leader slot and if you don't have sacred jewel yet.

i bring normal cure+holy water.... best if u have the TREE~~~ or bring along Gemini II and Mirza

:o, I bet is not easy to recruit that unit. They raised the light unit in rare summon gate, that means they are telling us, the new dark unit is definitely gonna be in vortex. 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

:o, I bet is not easy to recruit that unit. They raised the light unit in rare summon gate, that means they are telling us, the new dark unit is definitely gonna be in vortex. 

Being in the Vortex is far easier and cheaper to capture than rare summoning one actually.

ID: 329938930 

Am a noob :( 

If you can't fly, run. 

If you can't run, walk. 

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.